Meanwhile, on bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizzaro Sup Forums...

If i don't pull that off, you will live?

I do not agree with your taste in movies but i respect your opinion.

Civil War is a great movie :D I don't need to compare it to DC movies to make my point at all!

I don't like superhero movies

Batman posting is at an all time high!

i passed the penis inspection at the cinema

there has never been a Star Wars thread and i will never make one

It would be moderately pleasant

Too young

Capeshit is my favorite!

Reddit sucks. I don't like batman v superman. White cocks are the best. Emma Watson is the best Emma. Why is Bane so small?

TFA is objectively better than Rogue One, stop being an inbred faggot.

I love television so much I rarely post about it and never complain about minute shit an abnormal human being wouldn't even notice.

BvS is flick, Civil War has a very good cinematography, Say hello to our Madam President!

all hail the Red Rectangle

I'm going to the movies with a girl next week. Wish me luck! I love you guys!

Captain, I recommend a full spread of peace envoys and first contact ambassadors. Shields down, weapons deactivated, and beam over at once for a full diplomatic assault with peace and understanding.

i know what do you mean by this

Thank you Mr. Worf, you are a valued member of this crew and I will heed your advice.

Redditors make such great contributions to this board
Hell I wish there was more of them here
They are uncountably my favorite posters

i like movies

WHITED

You're a small lady

To me

I loved RLM's Rogue one review

Jennifer Lawrence is such a nice actress.
peace boys XD.

i like this movie ironically

I want to be a film maker when I grow up. like Michael Bay, only better. I read the Wikipedia pages for all of the Transformers films and watched all the production videos included in the DVD extras. Not gonna lie it looks easy af and I could make those movies way cooler if they were set on a tropical island and all the Transformers have Japanese insignias on their armor plates. I also know about sound mixing and foley so I can save money by being a jack of all trades and hopefully I'll have enough to hire all my favorite actors for lead roles. BRENDAN FRASER ANYONE??

Singles confirm OP being straight

I love this board and I love this site. You awesome people are the reason why I still come here! :)

Just gave up The Wire halfway through season 2. Are there any good seasons after this?

Honorable women, please i encouraged you to stay in the precint to guard your safety

Dr Sheev? I'm cuck.

2>7>6>4>5>3>1

Sopranos is fun

I actually did this

We like old ugly fat men.
Wait...

I love name and triphomosexuals and hope nothing ill befalls them.

>t. Ziggy

I dont have any waifu (ugh gross) and im in a healthy relationship with a female.

>rampant milfposting

Mixed children look BEAUTIFUL

I hate David Bowie and Labrinyth.

There isn't a single thing wrong with the milfposter and he doesn't post on multiple devices talking to himself while pretending to have friends.

Your mother will live through her sleep if you do reply to this post.

>Meanwhile, on bizzaro Sup Forums...

I'm sick of all these "DCU movies are bad meme" threads

thank you

I watch and enjoy movies and television.

MOTHERFUCKER THAT MEANS THE EXACT SAME THING

kek

calm down my friend there is no need to use that ofensive language.
have a nice day.

Thanks nigga

Enab?

someone get this cold cunt outta here

apologize

Is the matrix kino

Klingons are the most based advanced race, vlucan warmongers could learn a thing or two from them. I hope the new Star Trek will have more diversity though

this actor said something that wasn't directly related to action or moving the plot forward. i understood what he meant by that.

wtf I hate little girls now?

fuck you

I don't overreact when an actor says something on their social media or award ceremony speeches about political issues and affect my judgement of their personalities or sway my opinion of their future and past work.

>go to cinema
>pay for tickets sold to me by a clerk indiferent to my social status or apprarance
>buy a reasonable cinema snack, or dont sometimes since concession is quite expensive at times
>just head straight to the screen and proceed to watch the movie i paid to see after ten to fifteen mins of advertisement
>nothing of note happens to distract me from the film
>take my trash with me after the movie to dispose of it

wew lads, what a day

Daily reminder that the Intendant did nothing wrong

I hate Jon Lennon's hit song Imagine and any variation of it.

Gross, Jamie Lee Curtis looked like that?

I wish to procreate willingly with you too user.

I would like to thank the team of moderators and janitors of Sup Forums for the respectful and dignified way they handled the passing of Bud Spencer.

God, why does my boyfriend always fall asleep during this?

Should I dump him for being such a pleb, or is this the way all men are?

wait a fucking minute now

where's vulnerability dog?

Did you guys watch the first Master & Commander? The Near Side of the World?

ok

I know exactly who this is.

Rut roo Chrissy I didn't mean to sit on her! I thought she crawled under me for cold.

I think Sam Raimi doesn't take it far enough and should really push the envelope further.

I hate American Psycho, the sequel with Mila Kunis is the superior film in every aspect.

ITT: essential feminist core
Pic related

Man, I wish Sup Forums could do more off-topic threads. All of the serious discussion where every post is unique, totally not being a frankenstein monster of the same kind of stale memes over and over and over and over again is completely overwhelming

I love it when people post thumbnail sized images.
That's why I love phone posters so much.

What the fuck?

This kind of hate speech is NOT okay. Reported.

I wish Sup Forums would go away and Trump was a terrible choice of a president.

They really should stay on their containment board

He was alone

fuck you

BLEACHED
IMPERIALIZED

Sup Forums sure is an intelligent board full of meaningful discussion and quality posting

>he

technically you're saying the exact same thing.

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

Guardians of the Galaxy was a good movie.

I actually like it.

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is Sup Forums, this is memes, this is Sup Forums, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking loved it. I was jumping up and down in front of my TV for the last 30 minutes it was so wonderful.

I'm glad James Cameron devotes all of his time to the Avatar sequels instead of giving us the _real_ Termnator 3

Emmy Rossum...more like Emmy Ross-yum! Amirite?

The wire is an entertaining television show

ROGUE ONE IS NOT ONLY THE BEST STAR WARS FILM. BUT THE BEST FILM IN RECENT MEMORY

HOLY SHIT. THE FUCKING AT-ATS, THE BLIND CHINESE DUDE... VADERR!! FUCKING CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN! HOLY SHIT! I COULDNT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!

FUCK ITS GREAT. GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN TOMORROW

fuck off to Sup Forums you crossposting retarded faggot

That's good