WHY WAS SHE BANNED /pol :(

WHY WAS SHE BANNED /pol :(

Because Jews user. She could have said anything else about anyone else and would have been left alone.

Fuck off with your jewess shill, nobody gives a fuck about a jew bitch pandering to the most retarded of the alt-right for sheckles, now fuck off and die.

She was drinking criminal amounts of e-semen

Fuck off leaf. She has bigger balls than anyone here, but in your case that isn't saying much.

I work with real severe autists and they have been saying the same thing, I am not joking.

Why do the jews do this to us. Like honestly whats there end game kek

Yeah leaf, fuck off.

I'm not banned. Just taking a break from jewtube videos for now b/c Id get shoahed again. I have another twitter and am doing a race debate later this month though.

Name the Jew, get the screw

>she

>tfw you've seen this exact thread before in a dream
fuck bros I think I'm going crazy

There are smart racists like much of Sup Forums and then there are retarded redneck racists who don't know which way to draw a swastika, like this whore.

Not everything's a tranny Brazil. I know, it's hard to believe IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

Get some rest m8.

>Big eyes
>High nose
>perfect lips
>MAGA

Gets dick out.

Her swaztika is backwards :(

Nat soc always spins with the blades of greatness rotating clockwise.

She's literally just an attention whore who did it for attention and know she'd get it for sharing her "unpopular opinions" on YouTube. I'm glad she's gone because she's an edgy fuck. I'm also sad she's gone because this shows that YouTube is against free speech, and I think videos like hers should stay up for the sake of free speech.

I'm sure there's "kill whitey" and similar extremist liberal videos that are the polar opposite of hers in views, yet stay up just simply because they're trending "opinions".

Where can I find her videos

Thats not me anyway. Never had a piercing in my bellybutton.

hey convert to christianity

>no niggers
>over 8" only
Pick one.

jew

degenerate

She has a voat account, /u/elegon

>He worships an ARAB GOD

>He worships his asshole