Anyone on Sup Forums ever meet a famous person?

Anyone on Sup Forums ever meet a famous person?

Tell us your stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63wnF-M2jQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God I've really come to hate Hollywood actors and celebrities in general. Such smug, overpaid, overrated, ego driven cunts. Literally no group of people in history have been so worthless yet overly celebrated.

Yeah, Dave Chapelle. He lives pretty much in my town. Cool guy, my friends used to see him a lot at LA fitness

David Lynch. Just what you'd expect.

I also saw Dolph Lundgren one morning getting fresh bread from a bakery when I was visiting Spain.

>travel 5000 miles from argentina to texas to get my favorite record signed (STGSTV)
>go to animal collective concert
>wait for an hour outside the venue
>he runs in front a group of his fans and takes off on his tour bus

Feels bad man

I met Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd once.

i meet JWOW, i worked in a sporting good store and she came in. As i was walking towards her i was thinking "Holy fuck this girls ass is flat as fuck". I asked if they needed help and when she turned around i was a bit shocked. Her tits where not as big as TV makes them look but i hid behind a column and watched them like a fucking weirdo

Brad Pitt, in Croatia. I was just staring at me and he was staring at me too.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met Sam Jackson once, i was a cashier and he bought some soup. He was very normal clothes wise, like he finished going for a jog. I didnt even recognize him at first all i said once i figured it out was " oh hey, Sam Jackson, love your movies" he said thanks and left.
It was cool.

I saw Michael Cera at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I've met Jeff Goldblum, David Hyde Pierce, Jon Lovitz, Billy Crudup, a few others.

Met most outside of Broadway plays after a show, all extremely nice.

How'd that go?

I thought he was a chill guy with his fans, or it was panda....

I met the Olson twins at a space camp thing in the 90s after they made a movie about space camp or some shit.

They weren't fuckable yet and my balls hadn't dropped either.

I heard he was chill but his aunt died two weeks before that so that's probably why

>Literally no group of people in history have been so worthless yet overly celebrated.
Athletes.

I gave John Stanier from Battles directions before their show in Dublin. Cool guy

Don't think so.

I've been at "gatherings" with celebs a few times but never bothered to engage with them.

Although I once laughed so loud in a live audience that the hostess gave me an annoyed glance.

oh... care to specify the date you went to the concert? also, STGSTV is amazing, you were lucky getting a copy of it

Before she was famous. I didn't know who she was.

I saw Bill Nye at a grocery store in Seattle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

Literally the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

I sat next to Roman Polanski in a restaurant once.

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. David was chill and super down-to-earth, Gillian seemed bored and fake-nice.

Both my parents are famous actors.

Gilbert Gottfried. And he had a normal voice.

11/15/16, bomb factory in houston

youtube.com/watch?v=63wnF-M2jQk

Panda did sign my record tho, not sure if I should travel to NY just to get my record signed this year or just wait until they go to TX again

Hi Shiloh. You're a girl.

Fucking this

Met Jimmy Savile as a kid

Spoke to Nicholas Brendon last year. he asked me for lighter outside of comic con.

He was with his girlfriend? very humble and quiet guy, we spoke about Coherence and he told me that it was in fact all improvised over a few days.

Later I got an autograph and a hug. I could see he was shaking, specifecelly the alcohol withdrawal shakes. 2 weeks later he fell of the wagon and beet the girl I saw him with and got arrested.

Poor guy, pic related of his mug shot after he assaulted his girl that begged him to come to comic con, hoping the fans would cheer his spirit up and bring him from depression. Guess the land whales asking for Buffy autographs send him deeper into a depressed spiral.

I work in photography in NYC so I've met a few celebs and a bunch of e-celebs.

>Forsest Whitaker
Very nice in person. Also the eye thing he does isn't really noticeable IRL, he milks it for movies.
>Jennifer Lawrence
Even worse than you think she is
>Casey Neistat
Autistic and meanspirited. Not charismatic at all in person. Also a manlet, top lel.
>Cara Delevingne
Autistic but nice. A little lolsorandum but she's a professional.
>Karlie Kloss
Very nice. A pleasure to work with. I didn't have the balls to ask her whether her and Taylor fugged but we already know the answer.

James Caan once punched me in the face

Are you attractive?

I came to this thread for this post.

It's a bonus for having it with Ryan Gosling

>JLaw

As expected.

Lenny Henry at a party.

He seemed pretty chill but a guy I was with ripped on him for the premier inn adverts like an absolute fucking autist.

I feel bad, you have to travel for miles and miles to see them, meanwhile me, living in Tamaulipas, Mexico (state below Texas) never had a chance to go

fuck university man

>you just know

Are you implying that you would've fucked them?

>Even worse than you think she is
She strikes me as that type of celeb who has a huge entourage of people around that does everything she wants in proxy.

Like instead of coming up and asking you something she will send one of the cronies who will go "um, hi, so Jennifer would like a bottle of *obscure bottled water brand*, I need one of the crew the get one for her, thanks."

Maybe compared to the average but the people who work in photography are all so beautiful I feel like a schlub. Even the girls getting coffee or the dudes rigging the lighting are like 9/10's most of the time.

John Carpenter
Robert Englund
Christopher Lloyd
Tom Savini (not really famous though)
Deadmau5 tweeted me once
Walked right by Spenny from Kenny vs Spenny

I saw Carrie Fisher at a con as well. This was like four years ago so way past her prime.

It's very worth it. If they're ever near tx then go see them.

I'm probably just going to knock on their tourbus door next time.

This too

my cousin was good friends with chris pratt and he used to be over at his house regularly.

ive also met danny bonaduce a few times.

I think they had security

I met Caspar Van Dien at a Comic-Con once.

I think he was even more coked out than I was, buddy and I got a bunch of free pics with him - the guy really is Johnny Rico.

I met Paul Thomas Anderson. He seemed pretty cool.

cool

Rob Ford. Mind you I live in Toronto. Still cool, seemed friendly.

That's accurate for movie sets. Usually the only person with her for studio photoshoots is her giant ripped bodyguard/model though. He's actually a good dude and very loyal to JLAW because it's his job.

She on the other hand like to try and tell photographers how to do their job, tries to tell the makeup artists how to do their job, tries to tell me how to rig lights (that was good for a laugh once she left because what she suggested would've resulted in a 2K light falling on her mid-shoot).

how was john carpenter

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there for a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

met huey lewis in an elevator once he was introduced to me by my mom's assistant he shook my hand asked me how i was doin and if i was enjoying my visit to LA, i said it was great and i enjoyed doing some of the stuff that wasn't really typical of doing when coming to LA like the usual sights, and he said well yah know "its hip to be square" we both chuckled

Did you do crack together?

Why didn't you talk to Spenny

This one is much better than the Milky Ways one

I work in an LA area hotel that celebrities stay at all the time, met dozens and dozens of them. AMA

How much cock have you sucked?

But if your dead then how did you post this

you got me, 8/10

Post best/worst encounters.

Who is the meanest one that you wouldn't expect to be mean?

only your mom's

How many seamen slurpies have you consumed

Someday this war's gonna end.

i've met
Stan Lee
Brighton Sharbino
Elvira
Mink Stole
Rosario Dawson

what do i win?

best encounter was PTA, said In love the master and he said that was sweet and shook my hand 10/10 his kids are cute so is maya

Emma Thompson was a prissy bitch. She left clothes here and they are still in L&F wat do?

saw this today kek

whoops meant emma watson

Yep. Me and my homebois ran a train on this white bitch when she was filming Dexter in Cali

Charlie Rose
Peter Thiel
Martin Shkreli

I met Russel Crowe in a Borders, some music and dvd shop, just shook his hand and said "roman victor" like an autistic twat he smiled and nodded.

hnnnnnnng dat ass MOMMY!

Funny story. My friend was giving pamphlets out on the street in Montreal to a bootleg fight club screening on the busiest street in the city. He goes to give one this asian teenage boy, the kid takes it and says to my friend: "thats my dad." Turns out it was brad pitts son. pitt or jolie were in the city for some film shoot.

How was it?

>Tom Savini (not really famous though)

he was SEX MACHINE motherfucker

Give one *to this asian

That picture and what it gave rise to are what's wrong with western society
>woah look at all these celebrities taking a group picture of themselves!
>we must now all start doing the same!
>and we shall give it a catchy name like selfie!
>man I love being cool!

sorry for being new but is this pasta?

All I can see in that photo is this fucking face, and all I can think about is how hard I want to punch it

yes. first one was flying lotus or thom yorke

He just shook my hand. Still mad that everyone got blown except me

Please go into more detail I really like Lynch

Met Spenny at a local bar, had a few shots with him. Told him he was a pretty good magician (meant to say musician) and he kinda took it in stride.

He seems super fucking depressed. He is pretty much like on the show to a T. Like I can imagine if Kenny was there too he'd get just as riled up, but it was only Spenny. He doesn't have a sense of humor and is a dick. I asked him to play some Neil Young and he said he doesn't do requests. Idk. Kind of underwhelming. He aged horribly and was pretty much just there to make some money playing guitar and singing. He definitely seems to not be interested in talking about Kenny vs. Spenny.

He lives in my city pretty sure. Here is a pic from that night. I didn't take really any close up pics of him except when my friend took a pic of us together and I don't wanna share my faggoty face with everyone here so.

rosario dawson sang happy birthday to me (i asked her to sign my dvds with 'happy birthday')
i couldn't record it, cause of her manager.

it was awesome

>what she suggested would've resulted in a 2K light falling on her mid-shoot
WHY DIDNT YOU DO IT

WASTED OPPORTUNITY MANE COME ON

holy shit, story?

forgot, also met brighton sharbino at wizard world
she's really cool and would take other pics with you to make sure it came out perfect.
she'd also ask if you wanted a pic with her 'sister' from walking dead (helping her out in selling pics).

I met Danny Masterson at an airport. He was super chill but he was obviously tired af so i left him alone.

I met Tom Holland at the Civil War premiere, he came over with a drink and got talking, we really hit it off, I kept making him laugh and he was always touching me and my arm. He asked if I wanted to head back to his hotel and I said yeah, when we got there he sucked my cock and then rode me like a horse. He's really into being choked and slapped. Genuinely nice guy, really down to earth. I think he'll be a great Spider-Man

Met Rowan Atkinson once (Mr.Bean, Blackadder) at Kings Cross station in London, was just checking the times when he strolled up beside me. I took a glance at him because he was standing fairly close to me and I thought it would be funny to ask him where Teddy was. He smiled and in his best Bean voice and said "At home, sleeping" and we spoke for a minute afterwards, he was performing at a theatre close by and was actually quite ill. Wished each other well and left.

I also met the Chuckle Brothers at a book signing in a WHSmith (I didn't buy the book) but they were really friendly blokes and had some great stories to tell about the BBC over the years, including their suspicions on Jimmy Savile and shit. Top blokes.

This photo really annoys me, because Lupita Nyongo's literally who brother takes up loads of space and is blocking one of the most famous actresses in the world behind him.

I saw President Trump at a rally.