Post sincere opinions of yours that you always get called a contrarian for

>post sincere opinions of yours that you always get called a contrarian for

I'll start.

I never got why people jizzed so hard over Seinfeld. It's a bunch of amazing coincidences coming together, and often not in a very smooth way. It always felt so forced and you could just see the writer pushing it because they wanted it to happen. Also, the little "witty observations" and "funny vernacular" never did it for me. The "rhythms" of the dialogue to all those scenes were the same. Bottom line, the show was just never fun to watch. There aren't too many moments where I actually enjoyed it.

Honestly even that super shitfest called Friends is more enjoyable.

Mad Max is better than Road Warrior
Season 2 of the Knick was weaker than the first one
The prequels aren't as bad as people make them out to be

People with "black" and "brown" skin are people too.
Most Muslims are not evil.
Hitler wasn't a particularly good person.

there isnt a single Horror film in existence that is actually scary.

Dredd is worse than Judge Dredd with Stallone

Indiana Jones is a poor mans Tintin.
George Lucas just ripped it off.

>bvs was garbage
>Snyder is an amateur director
>kingdom of crystal skull isn't that bad
>kundun is a great movie

You'd only really get called a contrarian by a Sup Forumsack. To everyone else, that's standard thinking and not edgy in the slightest.

John Williams is a hack. all of his movie scores can be linked to the works of classical composers like Holst and Wagner.

>retards actually believe this
They're all shitty kids movies for ffs

>most muslims are not evil
True, but most hold beliefs and values that are incompatible with western civilization

No.

The Hobbit was superb - it had the entire book and did every scene perfectly. the extra 6 hours of Middle Earth was a bonus.

I think Kingsman: The Secret Service is a garbage flick and one of the worst things I have seen in theaters but still better than Warcraft.

Nice bait senpai

Even at it's best, South Park was never very funny. If you agreed with it or not, the commentary was never really all that profound, deep, or clever. The animation and voice acting were alienating, not crudely charming. All in all the show was dick.

John K was a faggot who couldn't meet deadlines. Billy West and Bob Camp did nothing wrong.

>berniebro central thinks blacks aren't people
whatever

>blacks are people
WHOA! So brave! but aren't you worried someone might report this to your employer and have you fired?

The best part about this bait is putting Watchmen in between that crap

>he disagrees with me so it must be bait!
>there's no way someone could see things differently from me, so he's just baiting!
Faggots like you are the people OP is talking about