youtu.be/giMjPc3G07c
youtube.com/watch?v=GwAWARRWinI
letterboxd.com/WoodyAllen/
news.letterboxd.com/post/146049124623/pronouns
letterboxd.com/machill54/
soapboxie.com/us-politics/21reasonsReaganwasaterriblepresident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last episode:

QOTT: Is auteurism is the most fruitful way of viewing films?

I believe it is, at least for most films. But sometimes you watch for the actor/actress, an interesting concept, etc.

>Television can't be ar-

You first.

youtube.com/watch?v=662uPQ7Xrdw

>wow user, looks like you're really into this whole movie thing, but do you read as well? what are your favorite books?

what do you respond /lbg/?

Based Sorrentino

>add a poster for La cite des neuf portes
>Affasf blocks me afterwards
>never even made prior contact with him
lol wtf

doestoevsky, pynchon, dfw, the list goes on!

Suck me, bitch, I got what I wanted

young pope, get out of my mind
my love for you is way out of line
better run, pope,
you're much too young, pope

>doestoevsky, pynchon, dfw, the list goes on!

The hallmarks of the tasteless and the uninitiated. It's okay if you're just getting into the medium, but there are some (even here, on a so called ''film'' board) that actually believe they are cultured or have a snippet of taste because they like these directors, when in actuality they are nothing more than embarrassing cringeworthy copy/paste babbies with no opinion on the medium they claim to love whatsoever.

For a cinephile like myself, it is truly disgusting to watch, and the main reason I, and many others, steer far away from this pit of despair and depravity.

Rate and recommend
letterboxd.com/ni7san/

Cinema is the divine moment of inspiration before the poet destroys his ideas by writing them on paper.

Yes. Is this even in question?

Basic but promising.
If you like Lynch you should check out some Peter Greenaway.

>suddenly you have three films from this decade on your favorites
>now I'm afraid to post my profile here again

youtube.com/watch?v=iHmh4FsAa2o

>cinephile
>doestoevsky, pynchon, dfw
wrong meme, bozzo!

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Don't link that shit here. Stay in your containment threads.

Not gonna click this, but I seriously hope that pleb person isn't implying anything bad about the ending of AI, which is a masterpiece of deep feelings few times reached by Spielberg or really anyone else.

>"film"
>directors
>cinephile

>Spielberg
>good
ho ho ho ha ha ha

in his A.I. review he hates it but respects that it was kubrick's idea after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ubhYgjAc

Jesus the guy is dead, he can't suck his dick so he should stop trying

this fucken song man...... it GETS me man.. GETS me right in the fucken HEART. shit dude. one of the best things to come out that movy no doubt. this & song for caden. both fucking excellent. eternal love in my hart for these songs. can't get over it. love it. my soul , i can feel it , when this song plays. almost a mil views on utube & for good reason. fucken genious. they FUCKEN nailed it. my god they nailed it. truly fucking nailed it my god. all that SEXY piano... my GOD, ALL the piano ALL the words in those two songs are FUCKEN perfection my god imma cry

Big fan of Lynch.Will check out P. Greenaway

Go to bed, Jackie.

WHAT
WHO DAT

Man.... Healey will always be my favorite director. I Just really respect the way how Healey Directs from the heart, and i can tell he takes time directing his films. All im trying to say is I Respect Healey to the fullest, and he is one of the reasons why i am a Director myself. If you are still reading this, i am a 18 year old Director trying my best to get my films out there. All i ask is you watch a few of my movies, and tell me how i did? It may not seem like nothing, but you doing this could really help me achieve my dream. Thanks if you did read all this

Stop bullying gorro you furfaggot

made an account a few minutes ago. am i doing it right?

letterboxd.com/skvil/

kill all pedos!
i cackle in delight when they're asspounded in prison!

Well meme'd.

also faaaanke. fanke not a furry. mayb re-read user list!
>probly furry
PROBLY furry. probly fanke.

heh. heh that's the level of authority skewed-ass snopes has. "probly fanke". they tried to pose as a political fact checker there for a quick minute & promptly got laughed off the world stage when it was exposed how goddamn liberal those shallow-brained scumbags are. look at this low-test sack of shit's face. nigga looks like he face swappen. fucking lesbianic cretin. sickens me. sickens a lotta people .. like the DNC version of "fight song". didnt help that the lighting was shit too.

I started from zero and I log a film the day I see it but do whatever you like, it's your account anyway

letterboxd.com/nihilreich/

just use this website to be able to track my watchlist and to not forget what i watched, never thought about posting it before but why not since there is a thread about it.

kill u are self

i hate cuts i hate them they ruin everything

You're blurring the line between Vulva and Winstonne

I'm making a remux of the German Blu-Ray for Lucio Fulci's DON'T TORTURE A DUCKLING
Adding in English subs (that aren't on the original) so you can watch the film in Italian with English subs. The original BD has the Italian audio but no English subs.
Of course it also has the English audio which is fine by me.

kill are you a selfie

i don't know vulva. who vulva. gimme answers or heck off bitsch

OUATITW is my first western, I'll probably rate it again once I get deeper into the genre

I was just thinking on watching The Apartment, what can I expect?

kill yourself and your self

Fuck all of you who say /lbg/ isn't the right place. Don't have anything nice to say leave. I'm doing with making friends. I'm done with having fake friends. I'm done with having to LOOSE friends.I'm done with life.. okay? EVERYONE I KNOW HURTS ME. Why? I don't know. I HELP them. I PROTECT them. What do they do? NOTHING.I'm just fucking done.

>vulva nuked his account

what a faggot ;_;

People unironically tell me 'The Departed' is a masterpiece, jesus christ.

bro i think u mite be demented no offfense

What then fuck

I don't usually browse Sup Forums and there's one little thing I don't understand. Why letterboxd? There are plenty of sites where you can review movies.

what feature of this site made you use it and have a general for it?

probably because you watched THE DE PART-ED

we're all just waiting for cinemos

it is

>people unironically believe Nostalghia and Her are masterpieces.

why can't tarkovsky spell nostalgia correctly?

Her blows but Nostalghia is the most beautiful film I have seen

I must admit that I viscerally hated Tarkovsky's "Nostalgia" and completely hated the use of Beethoven in it. I've seen it only once, but none of the Tarkovsky films that I have seen did I think are really good.

The Departed is good because "everyone dies lmao isn't that crazy? xD"

Watch more films then.

Try not to cry listening to Nostalghia's soundtrack after watching the film

youtu.be/giMjPc3G07c

>The thing: 9/10
>The departed: 5/10

Flawless taste user

Great offbeat romcom without the schlock and sentimentality . The main character is a loner , so it's relatable as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwAWARRWinI

Step 1: Highlight all numbers.
Step 2: Ctrl F.
Step 3: Search the number "8".
Step 4: You'll see what it says.

The opening scene of "The thing" alone is better than all of "The Departed"

>hay guisies I gave a contrarian opinion pls ignore my shit favorites
No

Both the Departurd and Martin Shitsese are trash

tbhh The Departed is pretty weak compared to the rest of scorsese work

Is it possible to truly appreciate and understand film without ever having killed someone

when so much of cinema (particularly hollywood cinema) revolves around human conflict and violence and murder, how can you really claim to understand it when you have no frame of reference or experience yourself?

letterboxd.com/skvil/

Debate me

name good criticisms of people's favourites instead of just saying they're shit

That's very nice

letterboxd.com/WoodyAllen/

What the fuck.

do you like annie hall?

y

news.letterboxd.com/post/146049124623/pronouns

>everyone was referred to using the singular “they/their”
>singular “they/their”

>we have introduced these additional options: she/her, he/his, xe/xyr, ze/hir and ze/zir

>Well… pronouns are important to people. More important than our office full of mostly white, cisgender dev types can possibly grasp. We know we are privileged to never have to worry that someone will use the wrong pronoun in reference to us; we can’t imagine how alienating or offensive it must be for someone who does. Language and the way we use it contributes to the violence and oppression that marginalized groups in our society experience.

What did they mean by this?

>calls himself a kinephile
>doesnt watch at least 3 features a day
fucking posers

I don't waste time on shit tier hobby like films.

Your being in this thread argues otherwise.

>user ask what you like to do
>say you like to watch movies
>they think you watch pleb trash or watch it like the average viewer without analyzing and dissecting every bit of information out of it no matter how bad the flick is
>they think you're just your average moviegoer who sits down and watches it

These fucking morons have no idea the time I put into them, the literature I read up on, the psychological aspects of kino, the emotion it evokes, the narrative it drives, the feelings you let yourself succumb to. They think your like them, but you aren't; you're more and better and live in a world of the utmost beauty, taking your love of cinema beyond a mere screen and enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the real world. Positioning and moving throughout the world to get the best visual experience you can possibly get out of this life, sitting still in a park and letting the sounds run through your vivid imagination as you transcendent while watching the sun set.

I don't watch movies, I experience them.

"waste"

i have a film playing in a small window at the background rn while i post on the chinz and do other things

>This film, love it or hate it, is the best example of German performance art I know of. At least it's watch-able without the homoeroticism normally associated with the art form.

lol

wow you sure showed me
>this is the type of person that calls you a plab

CATHOLICC

WOOH gotem

>not paying utmost attention to every single frame while understanding the intrinsicalities of the story and human emotions portrayed in it and dissecting every frame composition and aspect of the film at the same time thinking at the back of your head how this films relates to the philosophy of life and art
what the fuck are you doing here?

Not masterpiece, but certainly one of the most entertaining crime films ever made

Departed hatred has got to be the worst contrarian meme of all time

letterboxd.com/machill54/

if you love jazz so much why don't u just marry it damien. also I bet ryan gosling smells amazing

film shouldn't be made to entertain you pleb

It seems Ronald can't feel the rhythm

soapboxie.com/us-politics/21reasonsReaganwasaterriblepresident

A free leech? In this economy?