Saves goth

>saves goth
>saves indie rock
>saves the UK

For the love of fucking god, stop posting this shit. It's worse than Grimes, Hayley, and Larven posting combined.

>saves musique de soya

>saves my dick

stop posting this ugly fucked up teeth literally who

Lmao, this thing looks like an indie goth with some euro emo influences. Siouxsie would crush this puny creature without effort. Sage.

This chick and her band has about as much to do with Goth as glitter and colored teeth.

reminder their debut album will be full on goth

>Speaking of “intense,” you teased that you expect your full-length album to be far more intense and dark. Where do you see your music going next?

>I can really see the difference of how we are writing now to how we were when we wrote the EP. At the start of the band, I didn’t really want to reveal much, so I painted that with metaphors and hide in a way where people couldn’t tell what I was saying. For the album, I’ve full-on unleashed everything. Once people hear the album, it’s stepping into Heather’s world, and they’ll really understand me as a person. It’s really exciting but scary at the same time.

She really wants to be Richey Edwards/Brian Molko huh

i.e. the same shitty music they’ve been making but they told the producer to make it sound like unknown pleasures

this band is fake fake fake
they are a shitty fake goth indie pop industry plant buzzband
they are not saving anything

>saves plants

p much this

Pale Waves is not goth just cause she wears a ton of makeup and has a piercing

MGMT is not goth just because they donned J&MC haircuts and put a bat on the microphone stand.

The blatant shilling is strong in this one. Please fuck off forever.

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

Reminder to post this in ever P*le W*ves thread you see.

prove it nerd

>t. heather's fat dyke orbiter

could you be any more of a shill?

unironically pics or it didn’t happen

T-Shirts on sale now

'Pale' Waves indeed

How do we get the faggots at pitchfork to condemn them as white supremacist?

Yippee!

They're exciting, why shouldn't they? It's a reason to be happy.

Does Vox just always make the shittiest guitar designs? First the Droplet and now I see this

MGMT actually took influence from goth music for LDA senpai

yeah and kurt cobain took influence from all of this but his music was still shit, what’s your point

LOL whos kirk?? 0/10 for trying it wrong, bad doggo

>retards who can’t even speak english trying to shitpost
toppest lol

I didnt say MGMT were good

Nirvana is good

wrong
the only other reason you could have had to make that post was to imply that mgmt is goth which is also wrong

I was trying to say theyre more goth than pale waves

>no Slint
What a pleb

not listening to slint is the only patrician thing he’s ever done

Fuck off

bump

>tfw no pseudo-goth gf

where you from?

wouldn’t you like to know pooskin

bump

Please, continue posting about this girl and her band. I've only ever listened to one song by them, but it makes me inwardly happy to see there are actual fans of this stuff. Bump.

Don't have to be because they'll slap a 4.9 on their debut

You'd have to be absolutely retarded not to see what's going on with this product - I mean "band".

Fuck off Pale Waves' marketing people.

bump

poor bait

fuck pale waves they're the definition of normie

Scratch my balls

fuck this boaed

This band sucks so hard

Peanut juice

fuk dis bohd

Lace me up homeslice

L
A