youtube.com/watch?v=zB7ohO1otUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ne7ugsMZe7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thurman was never my friend

In the thread like a pikey punch to the balls

Corona lads

noice

corona>>>>>blacksmiths anvils>>>tecate

How would he have done against prime Floyd, Manny and Bradley?

LaMotta is kill

F

CANELO GETS ROASTED BY THE LEGENDARY SANTANA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=zB7ohO1otUA

F

he beats bradley he loses to manny

nice

Wow hes getting completely disowned.

12th for Froch a shit

Who else has lived retired life great?

Will Bellew Haye rematch be worth it?
I enjoy watching people cling desperately to a career and Haye is part of that. Seeing him fight a losing battle against injuries is great desu

It's wonderful that he's decided to try being a mother after retiring from boxing

Nope, the 1st fight was piss poor the 2nd will be even worse

Nah, I seriously regretted buying the first one. Shit undercard due to Haye demanding too much money and the main event was a farce

>Triple G getting mentioned by fucking Carlos Santana

we made it lads

Why does David Haye act like a molested girl?

> We made it lads

Congratulations you're a confirmed casual now

Think Haye's odds are a little short as there are question marks over surgery and him not winning a competitive fight since 2012. But Haye UD

Who? And why do I care?
I'm glad that Golovkin only has a year on him, tops, just so he and his casual as shit fanbase can fuck off.

>he didn't enjoy the comedy of Haye vs. Bellew

I thought it was hilarious and sort of thrilling. Everyone (including myself) thought Bellew would get BTFO and he went 6 with the sliccness. Haye's stand for 5 or so rounds was genuinely impressive considering a lot of people thought he was a complete shithouse. Watching him get put through the ropes by a fat scouser was some nice karma too.

why the fuck is parker v fury a paper view

t.Canelo.

It was carcrash TV but very low quality boxing. I'd happily watch it on Sky Sports Arena but I'm not buying any more PPVs this year, especially one featuring David Haye

it seems to me he trains too hard, feels something going, doesn't back out because he needs the money, gets beat and gives injury reason

>buying
It was free on Dave.

He backed out of 2 fights with Tyson Fury because of injury, think he felt he had to go through with the Bellew fight

Don't forget all the steroids finally destroying his body

>steroids
no, just black genes

Which boxer had the most aesthetic outfits?

No it wasn't...

I'm looking forward to Haye's new deal with Dave though. I like Joyce and Hutchison a lot so I hope he's serious about promoting them and doesn't leave them shelved for ages between fights. I think Schaefer is involved somehow so that's comforting

Because none of the TV channels offered them enough. Over bid for it on the gamble Hughie will win. I would of bought it at £10 but they've slyly increased it to £15

Wlad's shorts, GGG's robe

it was £9.99 if you bought it early desu

it's annoying because i doubt any pub near me will be having a youtube PPV on

will youtube PPV just be private youtube stream, similar to private videos?
so the link will just get shared pretty much?

I'm guessing there will be plenty of streams and no one shutting them down

The whole argument from Mick Hennesy was that it would be cheaper than normal PPV because they can reach a bigger audience. But at £15 it's only £2 cheaper than Sky with a proper undercard. And you can buy Sky PPV without needing a subscription so it's no different

nah, youtube have a proper system for paid content these days

you'll find a stream easily for it though i reckon

are there people here that actually regularly buy PPVs? mad

boxing needs a transatlantic heavyweight showdown between 2 guys who can speak english. Doesn't matter who wins that one, but Wilder needs to beat Ortiz and Joshua needs to beat Pulev for that to happen

Yeah because I don't want to be scrambling for a good stream on a big fight

>tfw streamed Mayweather vs. McGregor and Canelo vs. Golovkin in crystal clear HD for free

What can I say? I made smart investments. The creme de la creme.

I have three luxury expenses in my life, booze, books and boxing. Don't at all mind paying for something like Joshua vs Klitschko (although I didn't actually buy that one, I went to a pub with mates). ITV trying to charge for Eubank Jr on the other hand is a fucking piss take

Is Haye's best win Chisora?

37-0-1

piss easy to find a good acestream while the cards still early on and stream only gets better during the main event

>saying this yet for every big fight threads are filled with people crying about stream died midfight
get what you pay for really

I guess if you're retarded enough you can't find good streams then you deserve lining promoter's pockets

I used cricfree for MayMac and GGG Canelo, absolutely no problems

you sound like youre bitter towards fight promoters. Im just giving my opinion; id rather watch it on my big tv than the shitty laptop I use to shitpost here desu

Will Lomachenko be able to deal with Rigondeaux?

At heavyweight I would say so, Valuev respectable win because of his size and fighting in Germany

Rigondeaux is a great puncher.

Always overlooked because of the sliccness.

A FUCKING UBER DRIVER

LMAO

I always pay for ppvs. Might as well spend money on what you love.

No you're right, sorry. I was thinking of the Gjergjaj vs Haye fight which was free on Dave.

The Dollar.
The Power.

Hey /box/, my footwork and angles suck ass, can you suggest any current-day pros to watch to improve?

webms would also be welcome, thanks for the help

try not being a stiff bum

Look up Alfredo Angulo, early Canelo Alvarez, late George Foreman, David Price.

thanks bro

People still watch this oldfag sport?

Dancing David Price 2 slicc

He's the original Despacito

Unfortunately the alternative isn't all too great.

YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A PRESENTATION

OF HBO SPORTS

youtube.com/watch?v=ne7ugsMZe7M

Taisumov would KO GGG

Who is he and why dont I care?

Conor McGregor

MMA fighters basically run right into punches.
They cant box for shit.

No its just that MMA is filled with chinlets that are afraid to box. Your sport isn't even globally ranked. Some owner ship as WWE. It's fucking pathetic that white trash is obsessed with it.

>implying GGG could handle these angles

so THIS is the power of '''''movement'''''

What a couple if faggots. It's funny that none of that gay karate shit actually hurts people.

>let me post some low-tier mma clip and pretend it represents the whole sport
Why does it always have to be a rivalry with so many fight fans? Can't you just appreciate both, or ignore it if you think it's unappealing

You mean guys that train punching, kicking, clinch fighting, wrestling, and jiu jitsu don't punch as well as guys that just train punching?

Tell your retard buddies to stay out of our thread then. I watch some MMA but the fanbase is so fucking pathetic

Fuck off back to your own threads if you don't like it.
Ya'll like to post your garbage sport here, don't act surprised when you're not welcome.

based black man

>the baddest man (in a talent pool of about 30 fighters total)

MMA is an athletic ghetto

MMA is just Nascar with arm bars. I can't think of a bigger hillbilly sport.

People that can't fight do mma, people that can box and make the big money.

That's correct. You're wasting time perfecting your boxing skills if you're learning all that karate kid shit.

>respectfully outside pivots Joshua's jab
>Go into a double leg (which is a takedown for you pillow tappers)
>Easily sub Joshua with white belt BJJ

Sorry, I've done the math and Joshua loses

Jon Jones was the only one who seemed remotely athletic, i.e. talented enough to compete in whatever sport he chose and not merely a tough guy, and now he's gone. As for guys like McGregor and Stipe, there are literally boxers who never even win domestic titles with more natural athleticism

Have you dreamed this man?

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life. That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist’s desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life. The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

Only heavyweight is like that. Drop down one division and there are literal Olympic athletes. And heavyweight boxing isn't doing great, either.

Big guys have better things to do than trade concussions for chump change. How many positions for big athletes are there between rugby, handegg, basketball, and baseball? In combat sports, only the top few guys in the world make any money.

I went down the pub as well, boss. The atmosphere was astonishingly convivial. I practiced the socratic method on as many coked-up lads as I could find which occasioned lots of enjoyable and easy banter. Everybody was #Buzzing when AJ finally #Didthebusiness, but I was secretly disappointed as I had wanted Wlad to give him the old Steelhammer.

Jon Jones seemed so talented because he was roided to the gills.

Dillian back to baiting tattooed penis head

>pillow tap
>MMA star gets rekt by a 40 year old manlet
>MMA star can't land an actual punch with force
?

Does Joshua even have an average Joe job supporting his community?

Browne is such a fag.
All our boxers are embarrassing.

Why are MMA guys so unathletic? All stiff idiots with no footwork or head movement.

Luckily MMA is pretty much a dead sport. Boxing is crushing it in sales and views.

who is this chump
he doesn't even look like a boxer