The official guide of white countries in 2017

The official guide of white countries in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795028/Baby-dolphin-dies-tourists-selfies-Spain.html
youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>australia
>white

>argentina
>white

>Rusia
>White

>any European country
>not White

>anyone
>white

>moortugal
>white

>Belgium

Isn't Brussels over 25% Muslim?

sorry but evry in map is whit

That's right. "White" people are actually just pink.

lol Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Australia and Belgium all have higher percentage of non whites than Sweden so they join the non white list.

Switzerland and Austria is filled with non whites. Denmark and Norway is a few years behind us but is getting more nonwhite by the day.

I'm actually impressed Portuguese think Argentina and Uruguay are white.

Nobody is worse than Sweden, only the US.

lmao
we have plenty of non whites, but the fact is you're the only one truly cucked by them

bend over, fella

>[insert country]
>white
hahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>35%

wew lad

>españa y portugal
>blanco

Well I didn´t know it was that bad,
I feel sorry or the swedish qtpies though

>poortugal
>blanco
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA MUCHAS GRACIAS AF

>No Gabon

>philipines
>not a shitty brown sexual colony of Spain

>poortugal
>not an espana state
JAJAJAJAJAJA

we're an american colony you mong

>Abbostralia
>not a shitty brown colony of the UK
JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJ

The Philippines was named in honor of King Philip II of Spain. Spanish explorer Ruy López de Villalobos, during his expedition in 1542, named the islands of Leyte and Samar Felipinas after the then-Prince of Asturias. Eventually the name Las Islas Filipinas would be used to cover all the islands of the archipelago. Before that became commonplace, other names such as Islas del Poniente (Islands of the West) and Magellan's name for the islands San Lázaro were also used by the Spanish to refer to the islands

Finland is MONGOL so yellow and Spaain is mediterranean not white you stupid discount bin spaniard

Spain isn't European we are 100% Berber 0% Arab 0% Black 0% European as stated by numerous genetic tests.

>In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan's expedition arrived in the Philippines, claimed the islands for Spain and was then killed at the Battle of Mactan.[85] Colonization began when Spanish explorer Miguel López de Legazpi arrived from Mexico in 1565 and formed the first Hispanic settlements in Cebu
LOL The Iberians had to discover your shit country and name it , your people were probably eating straw before your Iberian master arrived

japan is missing

>we wuzzing again
>implying spain's colonial influence had any impact

Canada is now in worse shape than any of us.

>white
>white

ROOK ME I FIRIPINO IMPRIYING IMPRIYING

Your retarded memes wont make you any wh*Ter

You missed a spot, OP.

Your retarded turkroach shitposting won't make you human

>antarctica
>white

IMPRYING WE IZNT AMERRICAN CALANY

>unoriginal content
JAJAJAJAJA

Countries with the most white/European people:

1) USA: About 180 million
2) Russia: About 120 million
3) Germany: About 70 million
4) UK/France/Italy: About 50 million
5) Poland and Ukraine: About 38 million.

Japan is white.

Redpill: White people aren't real and you've never seen one

Well where's Brazil on that list they say they have 93 million whites

>%90 arab %10 moor Spaniard wannabe p*rtugese calling anyone else not human

>tfw when it hits you again that Europeans/Whites are like 1/7th of the world population but somehow they have to help everybody else

>Turkroach , trying to insult anyone by calling others what they are
But you are right being called an arab is an insult in every level ,because then you will be compared with subhuman turkshits

Entire South America is so mixed, we don't really know how much whites they truly have.

Fuck off ar*b LARPing as european I have MONGOL and Georgian ancestry

That's a Brazilian good fellow
Lmao You turks really are subhumans , and hey that brazuca looks whiter than most turks

literally more alpha than any t*rkish 'man'

>Mongol/Georgians
>White

>Turkniggers
>White

yum yum yum

He posts a mixed raced Brazilian and the guy still looks whiter than the average Turshit

I'm not fucking wh*te and not pretending to be one you p*rtugese subhuman
I dont care if you are the whitest ar*b Benedito, you are still an ar*b and a waste of semen

How can turkshits be this retarded lmao calling us arab , yet your the arab , your country is arab , and your a nigger
Turkshits really are delusional niggers

t.

Nice map.

You don't know how much are actual whites, mostly white, mixed heavily but pass as white or people with no mirrors or self esteem issues.

Portugal is cute, CUTE

That's a mixed raced brazilian and still whiter than pretty much all turshits that unfortunately unhabit this planet

That's the average p*rtugese subhuman you twat
You will never be european even if you bleach your skin to look snow white insecure ar*b in denial

>this whole thread

Haha laughing here at your shitposting Turshit , Im redhaired , and Dna test came as 99.6% European at this point im just laughing at how insecure you Turshits are

well I do like that we're chinks now. so you admit spain's influence was never alive here?

Yet your the one that has over 37% arab dna
10% african, and more percentages of mongolian etc , you turkshits trully are retarded

Just another average thread on /int:

More Turshit tears please yummi

Your moor ancestors fucked some redhead european chicks back in the day then, good for them
Are you some foreseer brainless p*rtugese monkey? What are these percentages you're pulling out of your ass?
Lmao they all look like your average Fatma but uglier
Keep crying buttblasted ar*b

>Being this butthurt

>this thread
and they say we are obsessed with races and whiteness.

Turshit DNA
J2=24% – J2 (M172)[133] Typical of the West Mediterranean, Caucasian, Western and Southern Central Asia.
R1b=14.7%[133] Widespread in western Eurasia, with distinct 'west Asian' and 'west European' lineages.
G=10.9%[133] – Typical of people from the Caucasus and to a lesser extent the Middle East, southern parts of Central Asia, and Europe.
E3b-M35=10.7%[133] (E3b1-M78 and E3b3-M123 accounting for all E representatives in the sample, besides a single E3b2-M81 chromosome). E-M78 occurs commonly, and is found in northern and eastern Africa, western Asia.[149] Haplogroup E-M123 is found in both Africa and Eurasia.
J1=9%[133] – Typical amongst people from the Arabian Peninsula and Dagestan (ranging from 3% from Turks around Konya to 12% in Kurds).
R1a=6.9%[133] – Common in various Central Asian, North Indian, and Central, Eastern, and Southeastern European populations.
I=5.3%[133] – Common in Scandinavia, Sardinia, among Kurds and Eastern Europe.
K=4.5%[133] – Typical of Asian populations and Caucasian populations.
L=4.2%[133] – Typical of Indian Subcontinent and Khorasan populations. Found sporadically in the Middle East and the Caucasus.
N=3.8%[133] – Typical of Uralic, Siberian and Altaic populations.
T=2.5%[133] – Typical of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Northeast African and South Asian populations
Q=1.9%[133] – Typical of Northern Altaic populations.
C=1.3%[133] – Typical of Mongolic and Siberian populations
R2=0.96%[133] Typical of South Asian population

Holy shit , what a disgusting mix

>Greece
>White

>J2- 24% G-10.9% E3b-10.7% J1-9% K 4,5%
L-4,2% N-3,8%T 2,5%Q 1.9%R2 0.96%
>Human

What was you point putting turkish flags on an aryan p*rtugese's photo?
>only %9 arabic
Thanks for supporting my thesis grandson of Muhammed

That´s obviously a Turk lmao
Your the mohamed actually , go pray to alah arab

>Turkniggas
>not arabs

Yet J1 is less than 2% on average in Iberia , must suck being a Turshit

WHY ARE SP*NIARDS SUCH NIGGERS?!?!?!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795028/Baby-dolphin-dies-tourists-selfies-Spain.html

Fixed

>Tfw not Wh*Te
feels good famalama

>Turks
>Arabs
damn dude, you just triggered the five roaches that use this board

But those countries are blue

>planet Earth
>white

Glad to see some sanity left in this world, fellow POC.

That's the point, all of the countries colored blue are the nonwhite countries.

Sup Forums is literally most autistic board on Sup Forums, if you think about it, 50% of posts are people arguing about who is white and who not

itz juts bandter maet

It was honestly the reason I stayed here.

This board is 99% white people calling each other out.´

Plus it was the board I had the most comfy threads ever.

I also learned about memes about other countries, who have served me for Erasmus banter.

NICE TRY POORTUGEESE BITCH U BLACK ASS NEGRO

Cuba is more european than Argentina. But let's play along with the memes: Argentina is guaitttttt!!!!

WHATEVER YOU WOG CUNT

I noticed that you accidentally forgot the US.

This reminds me how the future looks, and it's not good.

youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs

USA IS WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEE

but in all seriousness i live in maine which is whiter than some european countries

>cuba
>european
You mean proud yoruba.