After my 12th listen, this finally clicked

after my 12th listen, this finally clicked.

is this the greatest album of all time?

I need to know if it deserves a place on my chart.

I'm debating, because kanye is the greatest artist of all time and all of his albums take up a lot of space on my chart,

so it has to be a damn bunch of bangers if its gonna get a place on there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8mtA9GvpzwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you heard it in mono?

Revolver and Magical Mystery Tour are better.

>I need to know if it deserves a place on my chart
Who cares? It's your chart, not ours. Put what you like on it. You don't need to ask us for validation on what's acceptable or unacceptable to listen to.

whats mono

ill check them out

hopefully they will have as many bangers

I need to check if its patrician enough

already added a day in life to my playlist

heres my chart btw if your interested

dadrockers progvirgins and metalbabies need not apply

this chart will make many people angry

bumping with an obscure banger

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

its not even on spotify

>both wide release OF tapes

errrrrr

volume 1 was ok, volume 2 was painfully mediocre except for Rella, some frank ocean song, sam is dead, analog 2 and oldie

This album doesn't take 12 listens to click. You either weren't paying attention the first 11 times or you're autistic. But if is anything to go off of, you're probably just a teenager who needs to lurk more.

I was going to add a godspeed you black emperor album on there to make it more patrish

but then I decided I don't really like classical

its for old people

wat u talking about their both fire af mate

Blatant bait

why not?

its seriously an underrated hidden gem

some very impenetrable aspects

it takes 12 listens just to soak it all in

almost as avant garde as kanye

and kanye is fire af

what are you talking about?

i need u guys opinion

>whats mono
wasnt sure if you were memeing here but

>I was going to add GY!BE
>I dont really like classical
pretty much confirms it

on the off chance that this whole thread isnt just bait listen through the mucore chart and probably dont post again until youve done that desu

or just pollute the board with garbage threads like this one, who cares

its so many albums tho

each album takes at least 10 listens just to get

how do you expect me to finish that ENTIRE chart?

this isnt bait I need to know if sgt pepper is chart worthy

their bangersmithing ability is incredible

but i genuinely dont know if it holds up to the other stuff on my chart

also is mono on spotify?

You may not like it folks, but this is what peak patrician looks like

well said my fellow patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=8mtA9GvpzwU

bumping with yet another obscure gem

This is incredibly well-written, dense bait. I don't mean its actually has a lot of information and uses good prose, its just that every single place bait could be, its there.

let me demonstrate
>after my 12th listen
long ass time for you to listen for a pop rock album to click, already there's bait
>
Reddit spacing, this will be a recurring theme throughout every single post. Also, separating every line increases the punch of each bait, making sure every hook you cast gets bitten
>I need to know if it deserves a place on my chart.
The actual thread topic is retarded since its an opinion and no one cares about this, more bait. It also allows for just pure bait to be posted instead of having pesky real discussions about the topic, because this thread has no topic. see >kanye is the greatest artist of all time
>bangers
>get a place on there
absolutely masterful righting. You get hit with a bait combo in only two lines. First off, calling Kanye good causes controversy, let alone calling him the greatest artist of all time. Bangers is a meme word used by teenagers, giving off a juvenile, reddit feel to the whole post which makes OP even more antagonized, exactly what he wants. Saying that it has to be really good if it gets a place on his chart sets up his next post where he makes the chart. The chart itself seems masterfully crafted, as every single album on it seems to be chosen to maximize bait potential

As you can see, even in this one post, OP manages to have several baits in just a few lines, give himself a juvenile essence that people who bit will not respect, meaning their responses will be even more aggressive, and set up several other bait posts he can make in thread, as the thread topic really can't be talked about since it is complete opinion.

>You may not like it folks, but this is what peak patrician looks like

Look like he's just following the herd to me, like many at Sup Forums

i actually laughed out loud at this chart, gg OP keep doing god's work out here

but the most important part is that he remains relatively believable. baiters, take notes

>What's mono?

The opposite of stereo.
All Beatles albums prior to 1969 were released in mono and stereo, and, in many cases are quite different. Sometimes the songs are mixed differently, sometimes the versions of the same songs are different recordings. There's too many details to properly explain discernable differences, but Sgt. Pepper is far superior in mono than it is in stereo. If you can do it, you should try to listen to both versions back to back, and you will hear the differences.

I like a lot of these

Why do you retards still do this shit.

Here's why.