wtf I hate finland now

Jesus part II electric boogaloo

I SAID IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY

Gfs?
I'm a fan.

haven't had a dream in a long time

Need a bf lads

lol join us on reddit :D friend we got best memes there xD

will ddosing youtube teach them to make sure my videos never buffer?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME LET ME GET WHAT I WANT, LORD KNOWS THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME

Fuck Ylilauta

no, but trading your dial up modem for better internet might

i have good internet. 35mb/s
it's been fucking garbage all night though. if it isnt 100% consistent all the time, someone should be skinned alive.

go to be earlier

Downloading hellblade senuas sacrifice. Hope it's as good as they say

it isn't

Im feeling a hopeless, fever dream type of depression

If you start smoking a lot of weed you won't remember or see any dreams. It dampens your R.E.M. mechanism

drink

>If you start smoking a lot of weed you won't remember or see any dreams
i don't smoke and only remember dreams if i take melatonin

Hades' Kale?
Not a fan.

I got a spooky dream last night where I was paralyzed partially. It sucks.

>smoking satan's hashish

Business idea: Bring back public hangings, charge people 50 bucks a pop to watch, use the profits to drive off human rights groups

Good thing I'm pirating it then

i rarely remember dreams anyway, smoking weed regularly wouldn't matter

and we can sue the countries chicano population as hangees

Hashish is already a drug, brainlet. How do you not get the joke?

>I pirate video games

What nationality would you want your wife to be if she can't be /cum/?

easy

actually that reminds me of a question i had

is it normal to not feel "restored" after sleeping? i don't think i ever woke up in the morning feeling good, and i always feel like i only napped for a few seconds

Italian obviously

Business idea:ban anime.

ukrainian or french

French or Italian.

Your hired

>nationality

latina

*vetoes*

My goal is to breed away my Slav genes. Might even take on a WASP name to erase any trace of Slav.

Jewish

cock

Real shit. Didn't have dreams for a good couple years when I was smoking daily. Started having really vivid dreams after I cleaned up that I could go lucid in really easily. Kind of miss them, only have a lucid dream once or twice a year now.

good taste

If you have a sister I would be willing to give her the BIAC (big italo-american cock)

you talk like a nigger, get some class

do you like my lockscreen?

blow me you monkey-eating fuck

>Started having really vivid dreams after I cleaned up that
Same with being an alcoholic. Your brain doesn't go through the normal 1-4 stages, REM, repeat cycle that normal sleep has when your "passed out" asleep.

So on the nights I don't drink I have VERY vivid dreams, often disturbing

Im so sorry for my brethren, you didnt have to see this. Please understand, we are in different dimension because decades of poisonoys shrooms, datura and alcohol.
Please help..

My line needs French blood.

Who else here is a lazy piece of shit that drinks and vidyas

I know I'll go to hell for being shit

Persian

I dont drink very often

How do we complete with black bulls?

post your puukko

Happy Birthday

I have French blood

>tfw married to skinny jewess
I wish mine had curly hair like hers

Is the daily stormer still down?

French or Franco-Canadian?

i have french blood, not proud of it, idk why frenchies had to to fuck around here of all latin american countries

both

It was up this morning on an .ru domain but cloudfare won't protected it anymore so it got DOSS

for further updates try gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

AC: WW > PG

deb8 me

Québécois, Acadian, or other (e.g. Métis) ?

Fuck, when is it coming back?

hopefully never

Québécois

Miriam Leone NEEDS to be BLACKED, she was quite literally built for BBC

Hello schlomo

probably a couple days

Anyone here play Friday the 13th?

submitted my immigration application to Canada today lads.

Fuck this place

Reviens chez toi, homme québécois.

lmao at stormfags

hello overweight, unpopular white guy that's poorly adjusted

need a snack with my beer t b h desu...

ils veulent les belles latinas. je les veux aussi peh

i have french and spanish blood and worst part is it's from recent old world immigrants

so disgusting, only my black admixture is new world i wanna kms

snack on this

*hands you almonds*

I was gonna watch it but then windjews kicked in at 10% and shut my computer off and I did something productive

Hello Tyrone, paco, Chang, schlomo, tree eagle Omaha Green leaf or Abdullah

no wonder i dont fit in here im not a true new worlder

most of my blood is old world blood that's been here a long time

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

meant for

How many girls have you talked to this week?

Me: none

what does semen taste like

Didn't read

does my mom and sister count?

read this; ..I..

who does this gross dominican fuck think he is