youtube.com/watch?v=6jlFATPH-Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=2pDVkVuC3Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never met such a person in my life

that's a shame. they're genuinely nice people

Fuck off back to redd*t

DC Talk, Toby Mac, Lecrae, the list goes on

I wanna violate her

I went to school with a ton of these girls and none of them were into musical theater. The musical theater kids were the most noxiously insufferable Tumblr rejects on the planet.

Hawk Nelson

man i used to go to school with this 11/10 christian girl who had huge bonkers but would dress really modestly (which only served to make me harder) and she listened to sufjan stevens. hope she's doing ok wherever she and her massive bazombas are

Why didn't you fug her?

christian music, Disney, and top 40 artists

im an ugly retard

i had friends in 5th grade who i played pokemon with and their moms made them say 'CREATIONED' instead of evolved.

They were just so used to it too.
"LOOK MY ABRA IS CREATIONING INTO KADABRA!!"

>hahah isnt having morals cringe??? lmao can you believe people dont support fags imposing their ways on children????/

fuck off kike

like all women, she doesnt "listen" to "artists." as with all women, music is just another opportunity for consumption; they're just buying a product.

normally im all for misogyny but girls like the one in OP should be respected. so ill let you off with a warning...

my marriage vowels

she'd be the type to follow unkle adams and root for him throughout his ALAM shit

people like you make educated conservatives look like fucking morons

Found the Sup Forums user

youtube.com/watch?v=6jlFATPH-Ck

>women/girls
>religious people
>religious women/girls

What?

>Found the X
go back to plebbit

how dare people strive for meaning in their lives beyond the cult of rampant hedonism

Sup Forums is (like the rest of Sup Forums) unironically worse than plebbit right now so it's practically the same, faggot.

>user, this isn't that autistic marxist lunatic again, i-is it?

although John has marxist leanings he agrees that the Christian ideal is our best bet

>the "Sup Forums is worse than reddit" meme
if you really believe that then why are you still here, you fucking mongrel

>the most fulfilling, uninhibited, and joyful lifestyle
>a cult

oh wait, i know. it's because this is your shitposting happy fun time website and plebbit is your "serious discussion" website.
you are part of the cancer. fuck off back to where you came from

Kill yourself literally, you (cultural) mutt.

>reddit
oh no that person is happy with who they are, I eat cheetos and watch rick and morty and have depression, so I have to bring everyone else down to my level!

>hedonism
>fulfilling
you cannot be this fucking naive

Nice projection. Now back to r/indieheads, since you started this reddit fiasco.

underrated post

don't blame him, he's probably still really young

Seven Swans by Sufjan Stevens on repeat

You can make your own set of morals yknow

at what point does culture even come into this? you have absolutely no leg to stand on so now you're just spewing arbitrary insults you read somewhere else. i would be surprised if a single original thought has ever entered your brain throughout your entire pathetic existence.

something you might find useful:
youtube.com/watch?v=2pDVkVuC3Uw

i unironically want the moral fiber of "western civilization" to completely collapse. i want complete debauchery and hedonism because i know that it's best for everyone even if they believe otherwise. adhering to strict, unchanging moral authority is just convincing yourself that you're happy being tied down to a railroad. no life is worth living if it doesn't embrace depravity.

prob not as young as someone who thinks the only options are christcuckery and hedonism

See, Sup Forums? If you want a girlfriend, this type of girl is the one you want. They’re nice, will stick around long, and will actually make your life better unlike most girls.

You do know what board you're on, right? The one where there's constantly a thread up about what albums are best to listen to when you're baked?
Political affiliations associated with tradition and traditional means of reaching perfection scare this board, because when they see a band that doesn't fuck around for the sake of it like all their favorite flavor-of-the-month bands do, the cognitive dissonance begins.

Hey look, it's the new pledge of allegiance.

i have never browsed reddit outside of jewgle giving me results to questions that lead to that shithole circlejerk of a website. who's projecting again?

I hope this comes to pass just so in the midst of the chaos and debauchery, you get ass raped by some 7 foot tall man beast with a dick as thick as a tuna can and only then do you realize that order and civility are the two most important pillars of society

>i'm so fucking stupid i need religion to give me morals

you're the only one in this thread who has brought up a dichotomy, you utter brainlet. everyone else was just arguing their own side.
do everyone a favour and neck yourself

You said reddit when no one mentioned it. That says it all.

xd xd liberalism is so cool guys

*contracts aids*
*destroys western civilization*

things plebbitors say

>haha anarchy and no morals am I right guys

i would love to live in that fear, i'd relish it. it's invigorating and it keeps people in check.

you live with christian morals in mind.

this. i would unironically wait until this girl is ready to marry then i'd stick a ring on it and have her shit out as many kids as she can possibly handle. most girls nowadays think they're the shit when they have absolutely nothing to offer but the wet sleeve between their legs.

Don't try your luck, Grug.

morals are by default something that are mutually agreed on or serve a greater purpose than oneself. you have replaced religion of the masses with religion of individuality. the result being complete chaos because humans cannot answer only to themselves and remain mentally sound. the end point being hedonism because one is so completely devoid of humanity that they must numb and distract themselves from their own internal cavern of nothingness. which they then project onto the universe claiming that everything is meaningless.

yes, because they're intuitive morals that existed before the bible was even written.

or they could kill themselves which needs to be normalized and accepted

it doesn't matter where you get your morals from as long as they're coherent, well thought-out, and compatible with (most of) the people in your immediate daily life.
the guy you're replying to didn't even mention where he gets his morals from but because you're such an emotional brainlet (ironic huh?) you immediately jump to that conclusion so you can bash your pre-conceived idea of what he's like.

That’s one way of putting it, yeah. Most girls nowadays are just shells of human beings with nothing to talk about except celebrity gossip and the odd dose of lefty-worshipping. I should consider myself lucky because I found an actual person that I can talk to for a girlfriend, and I hope it stays that way because I have no idea if I can find another girl like her ever again.

Stupid goy. Why don't you buy music?

What’s going on with the right nostril? Or am I looking at it wrong?

That's what I was going to say. Musical theater is concentrated liberal faggot theater kid territory.

>reddit
you should probably go back there.

i said reddit because the guy i was replying to used a phrase i've seen countless morons use during my unpleasant visits to that place. also the whole meme of "whoever says reddit is from reddit" is a stupid one probably made up by redditors trying to forget their shitty past as a pleb. so don't try to pin that shit on me, you dickhead. seriously, make my night and just neck yourself.

you're looking at it wrong

Lmao the meme write themselves, this is the shit pol tards fantasise about

top 40 music

I went to youth griup in middle school and this guy me a Casting Crowns album because new I liked metal. He said it was heavy and good hard rock, it ended up being shit christian soft rock. I think it was his final attempt to save me

go to any normie nightclub at 3am and tell me that isn't hell on earth

>wanting order in society means you're a Sup Forumstard

wtf is even going on anymore

my 2c is that girls like that are more common than people think, but they're drowned out by the loud, obnoxious hoes who steal attention away from them

this thread will surely be great

>not looking for a Christian girl to spiritually encourage you in your faith and relationship with the Lord and to raise a family with
I mean, you can stick with your manic pixie “dream” girl that likes Sonic Youth and Death Grips, if ya want. Have fun. :^)

Man, I wanted this to be a good thread, but, nope, moral wars broke out instead. Oh, well. May as well just leave this here and go to another thread.

If you're an atheist, where do your morals come from? Genuinely curious.

I just got my dick sucked and when I said i had to cum she kept sucking. SUCked all the fluid out of me. Best experience of my life. I recommend this to everyone.

Public Radio, and she gets wet whenever Outlaw comes on.

this. anyone that spouses even remotely conservative views is branded a Sup Forumstard and it just muddies the waters even more.
there are moderate lefties and righties who can have a genuine dialogue with each other and leave having learned something new with which to improve their lives.
but these honest, intelligent people are dwarfed by the sheer number of over-emotional manchildren who are - to use my favourite metaphor - blindly slinging horseshit at each other over a big fucking wall

i believe we live in a soft post apocalypse.

Holy freakin’ comfy.

I was more so talking about the 'getting raped by a 7 inch cock' you fucking freak reject

I always liked the idea of being religious but i could never fool myself into believing in it no matter how hard I tried

lol he didn't say anything about a 7 inch cock, you literally just exposed yourself as the real faggot ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Where do these girls hang out at? Ministry groups?

society/culture.

recognising patterns of behaviour that lead to desirable and undesirable emotional states in yourself and others, and altering your own behaviour to work in harmony with the goals and desires of the people in your immediate daily life, while making difficult decisions between what's best for your own welfare and that of those close to you.
i'm not trying to advocate for either side here but even asking this question just brands you as a brainlet

Not memeing, you can find good Christian girls at anti abortion rallies.

Almost had it.

She was a nice, orthodox Christian, Moldovan immigrant and her main interests were history, politics, Christianity, having children and getting married. She was basically Sup Forums's ideal gf but I blew up.

>but I blew up
dammit Ahmed why'd you have to ruin what you had

God is real

weak 6

I'm white Catholic. I'm still sore about it so don't make it a political thing.

Without a foundation or ultimate standard by which all morals derive, you can't say anything is good or bad, and therefore you cannot have honest morals.

The golden rule is immoral btw.

wrong, I post on Sup Forums and and you didn't recognize me itt ;)

Read the fucking thread you meth-ridden disgrace I mentioned this , I looked over and he mentioned a "7 foot tall man with a cock the thickness of a tuna can" what I said is not very far off. Your dead grandparents are laughing at you

He's right though, most of us benefit from the stability of society and unless you're some kinda ripped Mad Max nigga you probably do too. Were society to actually collapse you'd be fresh mean with the rest of us.

>The golden rule is immoral btw.
literally how? if everyone followed it then no one would be a murderer, rapist, et al

unironically unkle adams

not him, but i'm assuming his reasoning is because everyone has a different way they'd like to be treated which isn't always compatible with others. taken to its extreme, you could say that there would be no standard morality on how to treat others because everyone has a different idea of it and we would never reach a conclusion.
i don't agree with it but tell me if i've played double's advocate correctly here

>reads nietzsche once