Most Europenis on this board are racist and hate immigrants

>most Europenis on this board are racist and hate immigrants
>they still make fun of Americans for being racist and hating immigrants

Is it jealousy? Aren't they just doing what you all wish you could do?

Don't most of you wish you could stand side-by-side with these American nationalists?

hmmm not really

The worst posters are the ones who start a thread with false premises. Consider jumping off a bridge.

There's quite a substantial difference between "nationalist" and "le 56% face nazi larper".

I mean, really, who the fuck still unironically uses Nazi imagery in this fucking day and age? It's so insanely cringy, and just reeks of a complete lack of proper identity.

I wish we could cleanse these pathetic LARPers; nationalism would be a much healthier movement if we did so.

Neo-nazi is just really fucking dumb to start with -why would you want to associate yourself with german national movement embodied by a leader which has been dead and demonized for 70 years? I mean what good it will do to their ideas?

And white supremacy make no sense in europe, because it doesn't account for cultural differences between european nations.

ethnonationalists in america are pretty shameful honestly. they're all fatties and basement dwelling soyboys who cry when shit gets ugly. just look at that fat fuck spencer whining about how "unfair" charlottesville was. just fucking lol @ expecting fair treatment from the state as a resistance/counter-culture movement.

the european far right has far more discipline, much more of a focus on aesthetics, and are willing to fight since they aren't delusional about their status in the government's eyes

They were wearing middle school uniforms lmoa

kek, every one of these NEETs is effectively being replaced by one of us, we are taking their would be wives and jobs and the alt right turning men into basement dwelling children is as much our tool as SJWs churning out traps and sissies.

The more they fight, the faster they fall.

You are now intertwined in double think. Only one can be true. Why believe both? Oh wait you are enslaved that's right.

Couldn't find myself on your description so cant truly tell

is that the unshopped version? cuz the spencer guy is fat as fuck and needs to unbutton that shirt before it pops off and takes out someones eye.

i dont give a shit about someone being a nazi or nationalist or communist or whatever meme ideology they are, but to be an american and identify as a nazi is fucking pathetic. your ancestors fought a fucking war against them for fuck sake

that's a big toe

a rather portly man, isn't he

>Don't most of you wish you could stand side-by-side with these American nationalists?
they look extremely beta

>
>

Americans are fat savages, who cares what they think.

Really make you think...

Can you identify as a vietnamese if you are american? Since your ancestors fought a fucking war against them.

they look like losers that spend all their time here.

I hate how hypocritical Americans are

You have all these retarded politicians after charlottsville spewing crap like "hurr durr America was founded on equality", when black people were treated like trash just 50 years ago. Fucking washington was a slave owner.

I've noticed this too.
European country is 5% not white
>This is the end of the world!
America is 50% not white
>Look at America, such a racist shit hole

Vietnamese isn't an ideology.

They didn't fight against "Vietnamese", they fought on the side of the Republic of Vietnam against the commies from the North.

tell it to those vietnamese whom they poured with napalm and agent orange

I'm the guy with sunglasses and khaki shirt in the back. AMA

me on the left :^)

I wish these retards would fuck off and stop bringing Nazi/Confederate flags to every fucking rally. You can be pro-white without completely alienating and repulsing the average normie

Vietnamese isn't an ideology so Americans wouldn't identify as one in the first place. Are you actually a burger posting under a different flag?

Tell it to hundreds of thousands Vietnamese who died killed by Vietcong or had to escape from their country because your shitty empire decided to install communism there. Then tell it to millions of exterminated Cambodians who died because Americans left the region.

Pretty much this. Instead of emulating losers of the past they should make their own group.

I hate immigrants too, only well mannered and educated ones are allowed in our homelands. Who would the fuck let potential criminals in your home?

I'm alt lite

>polish education

to begin with, ho chi minh wasn't originally a commie, he was a freedom fighter who wanted to free vietnam from france, pretty much like your ancestors wanted to free your pooland from russia, only unlike russia, france actually did some pretty brutal things to the locals there

the burgers whom you love so much refused him any help vs frogs, so he had to turn to the only other option to get his country sum freedom, to russia and china, only then americans suddenly realized that it all goes wrong and tried to establish their pet state but their attempt to do it failed

and finally, to your knowledge, americans actually supported red khmers, those guys who killed the most of cambodia popilation, simply because those also were vs vietnam