Where did these "EAT" messages come from? Who kept doing this to her?

Where did these "EAT" messages come from? Who kept doing this to her?

Sid. Fucking cunt.

God.

panty?

What's the 2010s version of this? something with late teens, not corny and some surrealism like in OP

sjws got into this gern around season 4-5 nothing like this will be filmed again.

>that was the day osama blew us away

misfits but you prolly have already seen it

i really can't think of anything else because the genre is so diluted with pure shit because shitty networks like MTV or CW get payed millions to have good looking young actors who can't act for shit with generic drama

Fresh Meat

>that fucking song

I'm surprised they didn't edit that out for US TV.

Is that good? My cousin recommended that, but I didnt watch it because he has shit taste

will check out

man i remember being really emotionally evoked by this show back when i watched it. im worried if i watch it now ill just be like fucking teens this shit is so unimportant.

the second season fucked me up good. i don't remember season 1 being tragic in the least.

I just rewatched it a couple weeks ago

it still holds up surprisingly

god fucking season 2
I remember watching the first episode and expecting a fun druggy party show
how wrong I was

If you kept watching the episode you'd know it was a hallucination.

The Cassie episodes from both season 1 and 2 remain the most poignant ones for the first generation. There's really asinine shit like Sid being unable to do his essay until the last 5 minutes of the episode, and the script takes a huge dive in season 2 with the Jal and Chris episodes, but otherwise it's solid entertainment. If you wanted a summation of the themes, you'd be better off simply watching the Cassie episode from season 2.

>and the script takes a huge dive in season 2 with the Jal and Chris episodes,

I thought I was the only one that thought that. I didn't care for Chris and never really bought an of his storylines, especially not with Jal.

The pregnancy was handled poorly to boot. It stays focused on Jal and Chris, as if they wouldn't have told their friends about it or asked them for help. Those episodes pretend the other characters don't exist and it doesn't make any sense to do that.

Jesus Christ Raimi...

Anyone else get a little emotional when they hear the opening credits theme?

Takes me back to school lads

I know what you mean.

you've watched the US version? how is it?