twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best

>Earth invaded by an army of Tom Cruise

amazing!

FUCK

YOU

SALLY

Unironically one of the greatest sci fi movie to come out in the past decade

No, but I have an effective boner if that helps?

Why would tom ever leave this?

Why did the mothership bring up the ship with Morgan Freeman in it? There was literally no reason to do it.

It didn't know it was him in it?

Hot Russian pussy

actually rewatched it yesterday. really like the sci fi movies with cruise.

But why bring it up in the first place? It's been years since I've seen the movie but I remember there being no reason to bring the pod up.

Is this good? I hated Elysium

>It's been years since I've seen the movie but I remember there being no reason to bring the pod up.

Guess what, you don't remember fuckall.

The scene where she strips off and swims in that floating pool made my dong expand tenfold. Then to discover that there was more than one of her. That guy seriously had no imagination.

Also, all the Toms converged on the cabin to gangbang the Russian at the end, but what happened to all those curvy British redheads with their sexy dilated pupils?

It's totally different. More psychological too.

it was better than Elysium, just a little bland and derivative. It won't make you angry or annoyed and confused like Elysium, but it's just kinda vanilla.

really nice looking movie tho, cool landscapes, sets, designs, ships etc.

His wife.

It saw he and his wife as a better match. A more effective team as they were already linked. They were inherently attracted to each other. She brought up the pod thinking the wife was inside. It was arrogant.

Just imagine what it would have done with the red head chick once it had his new partner.

The scene with the original Jack and Victoria in the NASA ship was kino

Fuck off, Glados, your look ripped off from Keller from Space Rangers 2.

M83 is GOAT

When is she doing a "hand expression" youtube video?

>they never showed the scene where all the redheads were rounded up and executed in various different and increasingly more inventive, rube-goldberg esque ways
Shame

>not selecting the ending where all the Victoria's are rounded up and have to face off on Ultimate Surrender.

google.com/search?q=Ultimate Surrender&tbm=isch

Geordie hag.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCkQl_vJ5wM

Wow, she's so fucking hideous.

meme culture has ruined blockbusters

For (You)