New chvrches is gonna be shit isn't it :(

new chvrches is gonna be shit isn't it :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>implying chvrches ever wasn't shit

i like couple of the songs and that remix

>new album from a one-melody-band is gonna be shit
really tickles my axons

can chvrches be saved? will lauren be ok?

the only saving grace is guaranteed hundreds of fresh lavren pics

>a churches album is guaranteed to be shit

hahaha you dont say

If you want more of what's come before, then I'm sure you'll love the new album because every fucking song this band has ever recorded sounds almost exactly the same.

I mean, it's a decent sound, but one or two songs is plenty.

Has anyone listened to the new single yet

EL DIDDLER

yea. I liked Get Out better

I still jam out to The Mother We Share.

Get Out is bad
Enemy is interesting

Those are both great movies.

Would anyone care about this band if not for Lavren?

There's a pretty fair bit of variety on TBOWYB, and it's solid music too. Science/Visions doesn't sound much at all like The Mother Share. You Caught The Light sounds absolutely nothing like Under the Tide. It was only on the 2nd album when they started making really formulaic songs. And that seems to be the direction they're heading with this new album too.

Get Out is too poppy for me and that's saying something.

It's actually pretty good

I really haven't got the chance to listen to it yet

I wasn't a big fan of get out, but I like enemy, it's very much more like their older work.

That's cool since I liked their older stuff more

YOU ARE A KALEIDOSCOPE
YOU ARE A KALEIDOSCOPE

>Literally writes a song about a tripfag
Brandon STILL hasnt told us how he feels about it.

I don't really feel that the song is about me. I have no idea what you want me to say.

say youre sorry for diddling those kids

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 24 / 3 / 19 / 4 [Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
Shut the fuck up montie.

I disagree. It's worse than Get Out. I really thought they would pick themselves up after the last album but they just chose become even less interesting and immediate.

I just heard one of their songs for like the first time. They're even more mediocre than I imagined. Worse than mediocre.

But man, look at that cutie.

Their first album is a 7/10, pretty solid synthpop album, some tracks are great, some are pretty bad (mostly where the guy tries to sing for no fucking reason). Rest of their discography is complete bland garbage though.

Yeah, I'm not feeling the new single that much. It may grow on me but not sure.

not shit, but mediocre. i liked their first 2 albums, btw.

kekekek

All they need to do to ensure a gr8 album is to have buddy who does backing vocals stop trying to sing. God damn it ruins it.

"you caught the light" isn't bad.

Are they like a Knife clone band? I never listened

Fart on me lavren

TURN YOUR TRIP BACK ON

Chvrches=SIM core

It won't be shit,
it just won't be a mastapiece

link me up hardcore

just FART
MY SHIT UP