I love Rage Against the Machine, but hate Rise Against. Why?

I love Rage Against the Machine, but hate Rise Against. Why?

Rise Against is shit.

That is a very good point.

I heard a rumor that they are different bands.

Bc Rise Against is gay, man

They're not even the same genre. Not all left-wing political bands are the same.

>Meet a guy
>He talks shit about immigrants
>Is a Fan of RATM

I'm still low key friends with him because I want to spit on his tooth brush or fuck his GF. Whichever happens first.

No need to be a dick dude, spitting on his toothbrush is something he will probably not notice and any sort of satisfaction you'd expect from it would be minimal.

Fucking his GF could lead to unecesarry problems, and I doubt you are actually close to getting to that point, just fuck some hot girl where no conflict can ensue.

>he only enjoys art/artists he agrees with
Shit, being politically conservative I'd have to cut 95% of my general entertainment if I did that

fuck his toothbrush and shit on his gf

theyre both equally shit

I remember some Republican politician said his favorite group was RtM. Fuck, I wish I remember who it was.

>>Meet a guy
>>He talks shit about immigrants
>>Is a Fan of RATM
Wait, I thought RATM was very clearly left-wing. Does he just like rap rock then?

When Zach screams- he yells. Adding power beind his vocals

When that dude from rise against screams- his producers need to scrub to audio for less distortion.

Rage is the whole package
Rise is just revolutionary lyrics with a sterile music track.

>I love apples , but hate orange drink. Why?

This is how you sound, OP.

Paul Ryan

Because they play different music I guess. It's the opposit for me. The old rise against songs are really good, don't like their new stuff though. It feels like they sold out.

>lefty is that beta who tries to fuck your gf but can’t.
Colour me supriced

All the hype for Rage Against the Machine was and still is bullshit.
RATM were mall-core anarchists/lefties screaming hate at the Establishment, capitalism and corporations.
Yet, RATM saw no issue with signing a multimillion dollar record contract with a major record company. And all their merchandise and albums raked in enough money to keep them in limos, hookers and cocaine.
They were hypocrites.100% bullshit artists that raked in a ton of money being part of the big capitalist corporate music industry machine.
Ohhh.The.Fucking.Irony.

Rise Against is the numale version

This. Nobody should take their lyrics seriously. I do enjoy the music and Zach's lyricism though, even if the actual message behind them is mostly bullshit.

Rise against is soooo whiny. Waste of a decent singing voice.

"Whiny" is not what I'd call it, just really angry for no real good reason.

>Not taking the Jew bux to get your message spread around
Funnily enough no one really knows what RATM is on about politically, because they were quickly reduced to the meme band that did killing in the name of.

Suburban Teenager angsty maybe?

>He brags about his revenge fantasizes to his comrades on Sup Forums
Sad really

Chad to another Chad
>dude man you gotta add this song to your workout playlist, gets me so PUMPED
Not what they had in mind I think.

>false equivalence tumblr comic
Wow you sure BTFO those anons there buddy

>he doesn't get the point

There is no ethical consumption in a capitalist society. RATM can't practice what they believe is ideal because we haven't reached that point in our society yet. But that doesn't mean they can't continue to spread their message.

people wouldn't have such a problem with immigrants if they just spoke english

And didn't act like subhumans

Which native American languages do you speak?

Mu sucks my bloody valentines dick but couldn’t give 2 shits about bullet for my valentine.

At least we can all agree that Velvet Revolver are the most influencial band of all time but Velvet Underground are shitty whiney numale music.

This album was my shit in middle school. Prayer of the Refugee and The Good Left Undone are still great. Thanks for reminding me.

rise against is buttrock hick music

rise against fans listen to youtube rips of their music, dont shower, and smoke cigarettes