You'll never be 11 years old playing football in the park ever again

>You'll never be 11 years old playing football in the park ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=7sX4K0JRIDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/INKTyQC4lcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you got the Total 90's out for the first time

you can still do that right now tho. one day youre going to be fat and old and have no knees and youre going to look back at this day as the day you spent your athletic prime shitposting on Sup Forums instead of playing some footy in the park like the old days

>tfw everyone would stand on them to "christen" them

>winning 28-12
>kid on the losing team owns the ball
>his mum calls him on for dinner
>"okay lads, next goal winner"

Who /Wembley doubles/ here?

Anyone got any good footy stories?

>Few years back, 13-14 years old at the time have a saturday game at reagents park
>opposite team doesn't turn up, our "manager" says he found us a friendly game instead
>Might as well don't want to come out here to nothing
>We start walking away from the baby goals towards the huge mens pitches
>See a load of grown ass men waiting for us
>Our manager says we're up against them
>wtf
>First half we're down sometimes like 9-0
>Halftime team talk, one tryhard faggot is still giving us advice like we have a chance to get back in the game
>End the game losing in double figures
>We ended up scoring a few own goals for the fuck of it

At least we got McDonalds on the way back

kek sounds like the other team were a bunch of bitches
going all out against kids like that

>tfw old and fat
Feels bad man

You only have to be one of those things

>Can I play?

>Not my ball mate.

*arrives in full kit*

That's hilarious how cross culture that is. People would say that shit all the time about football here in the us.

>you are now the father of the 11 years old kid
How time flies

>you are now the step father of the 11 years old black kid

>be 11
>playing football
>fat kid throws a bad pass and it goes off
>older kids start ganging up on him and telling him he's shit n stuff
>i do it too because peer pressure
>he goes home and never comes out to play again
fuck why are kids such fucking assholes he didn't deserve that

> few years back
> 13-14
Hello underage

>Kicking ball around with my friend
>Neighbor warns me to stop kicking ball onto his lawn
>Threatens to take the ball
>Retard friend tries some heroic kick
>Ball goes on my neighbor's lawn
>Neighbor takes my ball
>Ask him to give the ball back
>He walks into his house
>My dad has to talk to him to get the ball back

>tfw still playing pickup basketball at the uni everyday and the mexicans use an open court to set up a game of soccer and I sometimes join in
feels good to not have autism

>comparing your uni pickup games with the carelessness of being 11 and playing the whole weekend
literally the most autistic post in the thread

iktf
add balding to that

;_;

>Tfw you found out how to toe poke in year 6 and became a menace to other school teams whenever a freekick was being taken

>Tfw I'd say that even though it was my ball, didn't matter since it was a whole year against another year so 100+vs100+ games

I was a pass sideways merchant on the pitch, I'll admit

I was a call for the ball all game but no one ever passed to merchant

because kids are closer to ape mentality thab you might think

>Tfw former king of lunch time astro with 99 dribbling and shooting
>Tfw dropped from football team because selfish + zero spatial awareness from playing street footy
>Tfw cousin who was as good as me when we were 14 went on to win tournaments whereas I was sitting at home

Could always play amazing in common goal and 5 a side but completely lost in anything bigger. Multiple ankle sprains didnt help either. At least ill have the memories of being the best at one point of time

>he didn't deserve that
yes he did, fucking incompetent fat fuck.

>tfw i was the GOATinho
>tfw won 2 tournaments undefeated with my team
>tfw started playing shitty MMOs
>tfw gave up after the first loss
Haha what a loser

>tfw you shoot a long distance bomb

I saw a lot of kids with potential in my life, but they all gave up because of the middle class way of thinking that football is for buma, you better off studying for whatever wagecuck profession you might think is less of a drag.
Meanwhile the favela kids have nothing to lose and give their all, if they are lucky enough to land on a second division team they can earn more than a medical doctor in a year.

no the pickup games are careless, with a good dash of competition. and you can always just dribble a ball in a field by yourself. it's a nice way to get outside and sometimes you find some other friends.

>turn up in full kit with shinpads
>told to go in net

Good. No one likes full kit wankers.

spbp

>had a dream last night about playing little league in the warm autumn air

Why are dreams so cruel?

>tfw my kid is growing up (almost 4 now) and loves to play in the park with me
>already has a cool powerful shot
>already learned he should run to where the ball is going to go, not towards the ball
>this is his favorite song youtu.be/INKTyQC4lcY
>when I come home from work he's already waiting for me with our club shirts in is hand so we can go out and play
>already tries to dribble me and is starting to try to kick with the side of his foot instead of his toe

One day he'll do it and I will cry.

but my mum dressed me.

Imagine losing the lottery of life and having to live in bleak shitty fuckin England
wew

>your team still scores the last goal
>"Hmm looks like we're even"

>tfw game of red arse after a round of heads and volleys

kek
we always mocked a close friend that he ran out of air quicker cause he was fatter. A friend would always made him run throwin passes to empty spaces, he reached like half of them.

>tfw like 50 year 8s swarming 10 sixth formers
>tfw you toepoke it real hard into some kids face

>you will NEVER live on a small quad of old stone buildings with leaded windows
>you will NEVER steer a gondola as your qt RP-accented gf giggles and tells you not to crash
>you will NEVER take a walk along the river with your qt privately educated girlfriend on a frosty February
>you will NEVER attend a formal ball with your qt Hermione-esque gf who blushes when she sees your reaction to the dress she's wearing
>you will NEVER have an hour-long discussion with a jaded, witty professor who finds you "utterly intriguing" and leave his office to find your qt gf pretending to read an advertisement pinned to his noticeboard
>you will NEVER ride old-fashioned bicycles across cobblestone streets beside your qt gf and laugh as you speed down a hill with your legs outstretched
>you will NEVER share a cheap bottle of red wine with your qt Home Counties gf while listening to Cocteau Twins in her dorm with candles providing the only light
>you will NEVER arrive a little late to a raucous, controversial debate at the Union and sneak in with your qt gf, ducking and offering whispered apologies as you make your way to some spare seats
>you will literally, unironically NEVER take a slow walk beside your qt vaguely artistocratic gf through the fallen leaves of a quiet park and make her smile as she clutches her coursebooks across her chest
>you will NEVER sit in a small concert theatre and watch your qt gf playing viola and experience a overwhelming feeling of pure love for the girl you one day hope to marry
>you will NEVER run through heavy rain to your qt elite gf's dorm and have her hug your drenched coat and hair as you provide whispered encouragement about her exam the following day
>you will NEVER stand on the lighted porch of your home watching your parents through the frosted glass as they approach to open the door and feel your bookish gf squeeze your hand a little tighter

>That one kid everyone used to try and setup with a volley on the last goal hoping he would fuck it up
>That one kid who had the hardest shot who popped a blood vessel in someones arse.

>tfw when too inaccurate for red arse
there's a reason I played in goal

>you will NEVER read Cat on a Hot Tin Roof in bed with your refined intelligent gf and try to stop yourself from laughing as she adopts different and exaggerated accents for the characters she's voicing
>you will NEVER sit at the dinner table in your qt posh gf's home and have her mother express her genuine shock at the fact you're from a poor background and have her father respect you a little more for turning out the way you have despite that
>you will NEVER sit up in bed still half-asleep and slowly unwrap one of the gift's your qt attentive gf got you for your birthday and have her stand with her hands behind her back with her lips pursed in anticipation of your response to the books she has spent time researching in the hope they will be ones you enjoy

Yeah but you should have seen the sweet overhead kick I got once playing on the grass.

>summer 2002 at mom's village
>11 year old me, 7 year old brother and 12 year old cousin decide to start a footie team with kids from the neighbourhood
>ages range from 6 to 12
>"train" daily
>go to a park and play with some albanian kids
>friendly kids, fun matches
>the team decides we're ready to take it to the next level
>tell the albanian kids to find a couple more kids and we'll play a match at the football pitch
>go there the next day
>upwards of 20 albanians waiting for us, ages range from 4 to like 30
>we're 8 kids
>it's not even a joke, all there to seriously play against us
>get destroyed
>they are actually fine with tackling kids on a gravel field
>leave before the "match" was over because I was afraid they would break my 7 year old brother

we used to play a game in Scotland called steamies, which was essentially just a combination of aimlesly kicking a ball about a field and kicking each others cunts in.

you'd together in a field or park and pick the goalpost/fence/etc to be the safety point. if you touched the ball twice, hand balled it, got nutmegged, hit the safety point with the ball, or had your kick caught by someone else, you had to try make it to the safety point without getting battered. good times.

In England but we had one called maulball.
>go to the school field
>get as many people as possible
>often upwards of 50
>one lad smacks the ball up into the air
>aim is to get the ball either just kicking it or picking up and running with it
>basically just run around tackling and beating the shit out of anyone with the ball for an hour
Great fun.

Why so many people dread being fathers when stories like this are so nice?

Cuck

Probably all the other shit and the chance that you'd be a shit dad. It's a big investment really, the moment that you have a kid your life will basically change.

>go play with my totti shirt on
>all the kids start calling me totti
>i play goalkeeper
should've bought a buffon one

Maulball in my city was waterpolo with no rules so you would intentionally try and drown the kid, or anyone else, with the ball.

Are nicknames as big of a thing out there as here in Brazil?

yeah,when you're a kid pretty much everyone has a nickname or a short form for your name (like felipe>pipe)

Fuck being a latin american kid seems so comfy. Fuck white suburbia.

I think thats a thing in young kids games across the world
>start game up
>I'll be Torres
>na lad I'm always Torres
>I said it first fuck off
and so on.

Dhdejbdkamfkdjsj awful i know this experience from both sides

you already told us that one

>tfw my nickname was Kluivert

Maybe it is my autism that makes pick-up now feel shittier than when i was a wee lad but srsly. Grown ups are so much more competitive and gay and tight-arsed

you've started him early
he could /make it/

>tfw some shitposters son is in the Portugal national team 20 years from now
It would be great. Best of luck mate.

I'm always posting it in similar threads, it's my favorite story.

wtf i'm a sporting fan now

>mates knock on your door with a ball and bikes
>ride up to the local secondary school where they have an astro cage
>go through the hole in the fence
>sometimes they locked the cages
>just climb over it anyway
>"anti-vandal paint" is just all rubbed off from the amount of people doing it
>still loads of kids in there
>just play for hours
I'm not usually a nostalgic person but this thread does it for me. It was extra good the one time we took the fat kid who couldn't climb the fence so just went home in embarrassment.

>Having to go sneak into the people houses to get back your ball

good story

This is a depressing video to a music that is optimistic.
Can't really imagine what it must be like to live in those cities.

>8-9 years old
>playing during recess
>wearing shoes that were nearly hiking boots with huge, rubbery toes
>every shot was a vicious toe punt
>some of them were even accurate

7 years ago then sigh

bretty cosy desu

stop being fat

>tfw never had any friends ever

>tfw your team is overpowered and that other team dont want even to play again

>that old guy who who seemed to live in the sports centre and hung around all day and night in case someone was a man short

Name that London 5-a-side venue.