MARVEL CASTING LEAKS

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Laura Haddock is returning as Meredith Quill, Star-Lord's mother.

Sylvester Stallone is credited as "Chief Centurion"

Sharon Stone is credited as "Balthak"

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Logan Marshall-Green is credited as "Bryce / Shocker #1"

Bookem Woodbine is credited as "Schultz / Shocker #2"

Donald Glover is credited as "Farrell"

Tyne Daly is credited as "Hoag"

Gary Weeks is credited as "Porter"

Hill Harper is credited as "Cleary"

Christopher Berry is credited as "Ballinger / Goon #2"

Thor: Ragnarok

Zachary Levi is returning as Fandral, Thor's friend.

Sam Neill is credited as "The Trader"

Josh Brolin is appearing as Thanos.

Black Panther

Andy Serkis is returning as Ulysses Klaue

William Hurt is returning as Secretary Thaddeus Ross

Letitia Wright is credited as "Suri"

Malachi Kirby is credited as "Young T'Chakka"

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/sylvester-stallone-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-kurt-russell-comic-con-1201791825/
io9.gizmodo.com/james-gunn-explains-why-ego-is-star-lords-father-in-gua-1784456191
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Farrell_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Suri
Fuck off

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Judy Greer, Abby Ryder Fortson and David Dastmalchian are returning as "Maggie", "Cassie" and "Kurt". Negotiations are underway for the returns of Bobby Cannavale and T.I. as "Paxton" and "Dave".

Casting is underway for Janet Van Dyne, described as "a heroine from the past". Michelle Pfeiffer is in early talks.

Casting is underway for Elias Strickler, described as a "mad genius". Christopher Waltz is wanted for the role.

Casting is underway for David Cannon, described as a "ruthless enforcer". Kevin Durant is wanted for the role, but auditions are expected to take place.

Casting is underway "Eric O'Grady", described as "an opportunistic con man". A comedic actor is being sought for the role.

Casting is underway for Harrison Shepperd, described as a "relentless government agent". Older actors are being sought for this role.

Both Jeremy Renner and Anthony Mackie are slated for appearances as Hawkeye and Falcon.

Captain Marvel

Although supporting characters are still being refined due to ongoing script revisions, casting calls are being prepared to cast the five key-roles aside from Brie Larson's Carol Danvers: "Monica Rambeau", "David Lawson", "Karla Sofen", "Ian Taggart" and "Yon-Rogg".

Yon-Rogg has priority casting as he is due for a minor appearance in AVENGERS 3 / AVENGERS 4. Joel Edgerton is the frontrunner.

>Sylvester Stallone and Sharon Stone
riiiight, sounds legit.

WAit?? more of pic related?? im fuckin hyped if true. also based falc broing in up

they were confirmed long ago user

If you got all this info, tell us about some of the plots and how these characters factor in. go all out

Stallone is confirmed in GOTG2

Sharon Stone slipped she has a part in a marvel film. We don't know if its true or what film she is appearing in. She likely filmed it though, which means GOTG2, Thor 3 or spider-man.

>Casting is underway for Janet Van Dyne
>Not just getting Zeta Jones

MARVEL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

>Karla Sofen
You better not be fucking with me right now lad.

>Josh Brolin is appearing as Thanos.

So lemme guess they'll be in the Colosseum where Hulk and Thor have to fight. Thanos will be in the Caesar's throne looking down on them. He'll have the gauntlet on and have at least two of the gems. Then Thor will recognize it. Flashback to Avengers 2 or whatever. Then Thor will forget about it the rest of the movie.

How does it feel to make a skeptical post only to be shown to be a fucking idiot? I bet you feel like a jackass and probably closed the thread like a fucking bitch. Actually you probably still have this thread open on one of your tabs you faglord.

Casting info is on sheets and easier to get than plot and details. Extras can often see who principal actors are called on set. It'll say who is the foreground actor, if they're doing close ups, and/or using stand ins. Casting Agencies also need to know who else is in the film. They like to cast against or with other appearances. That's how character actors get filled in. "We need someone who can look like a young tough guy able to stand his own against Stallone, has one line" or something. No plot details leak from this.

That said, a lot of this seems like BS because its too early to know and is too much info.

>sly stallone Confirmed
deadline.com/2016/07/sylvester-stallone-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-kurt-russell-comic-con-1201791825/

Now piss off and stop shitting the thread

So Captain Marvel is keeping the tradition of having the first real villain be someone just like the hero then

So Sharon Stone is playing Inferno then. Kinda neat.

that seems like a lot of work, gathering up names of literal who actors for literal who D lvl obscure characters but maybe ur right

Holy shit you are a fucking retard I was replying to the guy who didn't think slyvester stallone and sharon stoen weren't in the movie by citing the other posts. Good lord you are a fucking idiot, you're way more stupid than the original guy too jesus christ just neck yourself already.

Why are you so angry at things, bro? Do you want to talk it out?

>Kevin Durant

I think you mean Kevin Durand

>come off like an newfag poorly linking posts
>get riled when confuses others with shitty post

I think it'll be more like: Thor and Hulk save the day from Hela/Loki/whoever. All seems good then Thanos arrives, kills Idris Elba for his soul gem. Beats Thor and Hulk easily and heads for Earth.

>fuck up by misreading someones post
>called out on it
>U MAD BRO????

Please do us all a favor and rid us of your retarded ass.

How funny would it be if it actually was Kevin Durant.

Avengers 3 / Avengers 4

They're being filmed back-to-back, therefore the casting developments for both are happening simultaneously.

Unsurprisingly, all mainline heroes from the MCU are expected to make appearances.

The plan is for all notable characters involved in the previous movies to make special appearances, including notable characters such as Pepper Potts and Jane Porter, whose actors's fulfilled their original contracts. The arrangement is for these cameos to be done out of goodwill, without requiring the renegotiation of a new contract.

The supporting characters expected to make notable appearances throughout the two movies include Peggy Carter, Thaddeus Ross, Maria Hill, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Wong, Zuri, Loki and Odin.

Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death.

Casting is underway for Eitri, "the creator of the Infinity Gauntlet". Peter Dinklage is in negotiations for this role.

Casting is underway for Corvus, "Thanos's vicious right-hand man". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

Casting is underway for Nox, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Black Dwarf" in the comics.

Casting is underway for Ican, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Supergiant" in the comics.

Casting is underway for Proxima, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

Casting is underway for Ebony, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

I only have access to the casting department.

I'm not the guy you were replying to.

See? You made the same mistake you bitter ass nerd. I was being nice to you, faggot.

Thats not how you reply to someone shit for brains.

>make a clear statement in the post
>idiot thinks just cause his post was linked it means the person disagreed with him because he's a fucking idiot who can't understand reading comprehension
>buttbuddy comes in to defend his honor by showing off how he's also an idiot and has nothing to say so just says "newfag"

>EVA GREEN AS LADY DEATH

MUH DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death.

Aw shit are we going to get a similar deal with Fox and Deadpool that we got with Sony and Spiderman?

Is this your first time here? How the hell is someone supposed to know who you are talking to the way you replied? Moron

>Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death
MUH DICK

What the fuck are you doing idiot? You dont even know who youre talking to anymore. Cringe af desu

>No Adam Warlock

What the fuck, Marvel? Kurt Russel would have been perfect.

It's an Heros are so many they form different teams to battle each elite four member before the champion.

Just like EMH. I think that's the way to go about it, desu.

>pretending you arent that same guy

Thats not how you link a post

>Death, Corvus, Black Dwarf, Supergiant, Proxima Midnight and Ebony
Shiet, they're really going cosmic with this.

>Peggy Carter

LOL nah

>Cringe af

Not him but stop posting like that it makes you look like an even bigger retard than he is being.

He's already been confirmed to be playing Star Lord's dad for months.

>not him

Flashback or dream probably, like in Age of Ultron.

Cap will probably see her just before he dies.

In both movies, notable appearances? nah. id understand "special appearances like the names above but she is grouped with the others. nah

>Sup Forumseddit image

Okay I understand why this thread is a shitshow full of retarded preteens now.

I'm not, you fucking retarded nigger. I think you and him are both equally retarded and should fucking kill yourselves.

Ego, the Living Planet is Star Lord's dad?

>Being this angry as an "observer"
>not original poster who was ranting and raving for his own fuck up

DC's Justice League

We got the guy who played Karl Drogo and the guy that played a werewolf on that gay vampire show. They're playing Squirtle and Cyrax respectively.

Yes

io9.gizmodo.com/james-gunn-explains-why-ego-is-star-lords-father-in-gua-1784456191

If I see retards flinging shit at eachother and one of the retards acting like he's not equally retarded I'm gonna call him a fucking redtard, Sup Forumseddit. You have to go back.

>dinklage

Marvel pls

Yep. Gunn changed it up because how J'Son originally appeared it "reeked of Star Wars". Based Gunn.

nooooooooooo eva green has to be selina reeeeeee

Star Lord's mom confirmed for tree raped.

How much of Planet Hulk is being put in to Thor 3?
Like are Miek, Caiera, Korg and the rest of the Warbound in the casting?

>I'm not, you fucking retarded nigger. I think you and him are both equally retarded and should fucking kill yourselves.

Look dude there was only one guy who was flipping out over a simple mistake and telling people to kill themselves. It's pretty obvious you're the guy. It's a simple capeshit friendo, no need to be so angry.

>when your mom's such a whore that she fucks an entire planet

Dude, just stop. Its getting embarrassing. Just dont pull that linking shit again. Though I think youve learned. Sup Forums gets easier after awhile. Just lurk in silence if you need to

REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP PICKING ON US JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL BE THE RISE OF DC YOU'LL SEE

Competition is always a good thing but DC is just too stupid to have any hope of catching up with Marvel

>Donald Glover is credited as "Farrell"

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Farrell_(Earth-616)

What the fuck

Nigger, I'm gonna say it one more time, I am not that dumb faggot you originally replied to. I also guarantee I was posting on this shit tier board when you still were trying to figure out which one of your dad's dicks tasted better. Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit you fucking pussy.

>implying Bruce won't fuck Batgirl in the DCEU
It's already happening in Batman Lego Movie.

This is autism

David?

>One minute apart

Hmmm. The ol Sup Forumseddit switcheroo. Neat, haven't seen that one since yesterday.

YOU are not Hmm you sound just like him, as perfectly pointed out.

See what I did their pal? Its ok, it takes time

there*

> people say they want Glover as Miles
> not wanting him as Prowler

>Their

Thanks for proving my point you fucking retard. Kill yourself tonight.

>implying id risk this trouncing im putting on your sorry ass by making a newfag mistake like that

Nah more than one person here has clearly spotted your fuck up. Now youre resorting to claiming samefag when we have been doing that to you the entire time?

how to spot a newfag.
his first reaction to someone calling him out on his shit is to demand you go to "reddit" of some sort.

these are the people who found Sup Forums post exploding vans and people getting dogs.

These are me. You need to get help for anger issues desu famalam.

See then kill yourself Sup Forumseddit.

>This trouncing im putting on your sorry ass

Absolutely fucking embarrassing. I believe this is what you Sup Forumsedditors call "cringe af".

>le Sup Forumseddit

Cancer whoever the fuck keeps claiming that. specifically

see
Lurk more

Would she make a good Lady Death?

Is Thanos justified in wanting to kill the entire universe for her?

Great, so I'm talking to two retards. LIKE I ORIGINALLY SAID.

Kill yourself Sup Forumseddit. The only people who get offended by being called Sup Forumseddit are Sup Forumsedditors. You shrink back like kikes being called out as Jews.

>black guy
>on a skateboard
OH SHIT. Marvel is finally gonna make a movie best on the best never produced series they ever had!

>avengers 3 and 4 will finish off the MCU's main storylines and will be completely related films that are being filmed at the SAME TIME
>fucking retarded pieces of shit directors and balding cuck feige saying NAH IT'S TWO SEPARATE FILMS AND MAYBE I THINK LIKE PERHAPS WE'LL SEE THE CONCLUSION OF SOME OF THESE STORIES
FUCKING ASSHOLES STOP SAYING THIS VAGUE SHIT

You just got BTFO on that one minute apart thing son

I'm just glad Sam Neill is in something

I'd kill everyone in this thread just to sniff her left shoe.

You have been on the defensive this whole thread. Pls ban yourself

reminder that feetfags are shit and should be purged.

>LE BTFO

Congratulations, Sup Forumseddit. You got LE BTFO on every other thing.

I'd kill the entire Sup Forums for her

Only with a 30 minute full penetration sex scene with a massive CGI Thanos.

I'm not even a footfag, I just hate everyone ITT that much.

>If I see retards flinging shit at eachother
>I hope in and say guys meee next

>mfw I've been arguing on both sides just to ruin your Marvelcuck thread

Whoopsy!

Who was in the wrong here?

careful, youre exposing yourself again

Now don't get me confused with the guy you're replying to but you need to realize that no matter what's going wrong in your life, it's not our fault. Going on line to bitch at people and release steam isn't healthy. It turns you into a bitter ass loner because you begin acting that way with everyone. And don't blame it on "retards." You've been dickhead since your first post when you had no reason to be.

Close your browser, go take a walk.

Stop arguing like retards and post more Eva.

>tfw just found out that Elizabeth Debicki is in GotG2
MUH

>He's so devoted to his corporate overlords that he shitposts in "the enemy's" threads to "ruin" them.

No one should like capeshit. Stop bumping their threads and contribute to better ones.

I don't have any legs you faggot. Thanks for making me feel bad.

>LIKE I ORIGINALLY SAID

Concession accepted. Better luck next time

lets just jerk off to eva in private email

Thanks for letting me know. The police said if exposed myself again I was going to jail.