Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11782459
twitter.com/TahirHawar96
twitter.com/FunkoDCLegion/status/820401611440881665
youtube.com/watch?v=OZSOMjj6Ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGrE-CoFUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. marvelcuck

its the other way around my black panther black lives matter 90% african american brother *BP Fist*

Literally the other way around

other way around because Sup Forums is full of fags

Not anymore. The DC spammers are all shitskins so Sup Forums and Sup Forums are not a white site anymore

Mfw DCucks believe and get baited on the DCU movies are good meme threads on Sup Forums

Agreed OP.

you have it backwards, pajeet

You tell me

DC shitskins are the smart shitskins, Marvel shitskins are the ones who are "woke af" and retweet lord yakub infopics

Yes

nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11782459

All wrong

Considering how shitty this board is now and how you can actually talk about movies, any kind of movie on Reddit...yeah, thats pretty much what it appears.

None of it matters. In the end, it's all ebaumsworld.

This

Wrong.

All Sup Forums ever talks about capeshit, Sup Forums is the most Reddit board here

Actually, Reddit is team Sup Forums. Trips confirmed that.

Fucking this.

Capeshit is garbage for man-children, while Sup Forums is for mature things, like baneposting and driver stories.

>that pic
>trips-confirm-pol-rthedonald.png

sup poser

>DC shitskins are the smart shitskins
>twitter.com/TahirHawar96
>DC shitskins are the smart shitskins
>twitter.com/FunkoDCLegion/status/820401611440881665

You're not smart, Sup Forums or Sup Forums, shitskin

> /k/ and Sup Forums not team Sup Forums

>no misato
Fuck both of those teams

lol nice try Pajeet

that image is about Sup Forums, not about Sup Forums
Sup Forums is a disgrace

>Asuka not on moot's side
What kind of newfag made this

Trump is objectively reddit.

I really don't care what you think you fat fuck, DC shitskins are /ourguys/

Sup Forums hates marvel though, that makes no sense

Niggachads vs. numales who pose as chads (DCucks)

Go check reddit right now. Half the posts on the front page are either making fun of or talking shit about trump.

>Sup Forums hates marvel though
have you ever been there?

Sup Forums hates marvel comics, but they suck the MCU's cock dry all day long

>mfw got a 3 day ban on Sup Forums for saying Ant Man was overrated for "starting a flame war"

>caring now about company wars
Who gives a damn, capeshit is fucking children, grow up the fuck up. Why can't you ugly shitskins stay on Twitter and Instagram only

>best gurl (Asuka) in best team (DC)

Feels good to be winning bros

t. Ugly shitskin detected
Fuck off pleb, no one wants you here nigger

You're not a Sup Forums local which means you can not claim who is /ourguy/, while also using outsider memes like /ourguy/

while moot does like asuke, leftists tend to like rei because she's submissive and boring and asuka makes them uncomfortable because she's somewhat dominant

>prefering shitskins over white males

haha classic marlel

You shitskins are rich, I'd crush you like a bug, fucking rodents.

Someone post the RT scores to end the DC butthurt

Why do redditors like RT so much?

Sup Forums hates all capeshit watchers which is why these Sup Forumsedditors with low IQ are spamming it here now.

>using "DCuck" outside Sup Forums
>using "DCuck" ever if you're not getting paid by the Mouse

Holy fuck being a nigger is the least of his problems

yes

Gives them comfort in their terrible fucking opinions

If you like mcu or dceu your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post

Most of the reviews accounted there are from redditors or other kind of estrogen friendly numales

>literally the highest grossing film franchise ever

>Sup Forums

Are you implying you weren't one of the tasteless plebeian who use to spam rt scores as proof that movies were good when people with taste hurt your feelings?

>I do it so everyone else must do too!!
lmao

If DC is the Trump of capeshit then Marvel has to be the Hillary of capeshit and RT represents all those polls from before the election, right?

Really activates my brain circuits

no

Answer the question before I illuminate more of you grey areas in front of your plebeian capeshit friends, imdb drone.
>Are you implying you weren't one of the tasteless plebeian who use to spam rt scores as proof that movies were good when people with taste hurt your feelings?

>I do it so everyone else must do too!!
lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This desu senpai.

/thread.

Grey areas illuminated.

As you can see these plebeians are extremely transparent and when confronted by their cinematically cine-superiors the only thing they can do is cower in an endless loop.

shut up you fucking loser

v is reddit
add r9k to the left

>White numale cuck gets BTFO
>screen caps a mulatto chad to """"argue""""

Keep pushing this though, its funny to see people who browse Sup Forums try and frame this guy as anything cringy. Guy has a fucking jaw that could cut marble.

so this is the evansposter lmao

Sup Zach, don't you have some memes to post on twitter you autistic retard?

>what i don like is reddit

Yes, reddit

Marvel is Twitter and DC is Deviant Art.

t. damage control marvelkek

Both are Sup Forums. Reddit discussing good films other than just spamming which superhero company is the best all day.

Why are DChads commonly whiter, taller, and wealthier than MCUcks?

>the evanposters is a nigger animefag

Figures

I literally cannot pathom that any functioning individual older than 17 could rate GOTG or The Avengers higher than 5/10

>quote unquote "DChads"
What did the reddit beta male that joined Sup Forums after he heard about it through twitter mean by this?

t. Shitskin

not even le reddit would like that pile of shit

>reddit letter media

Stop projecting.

hahahahahah ohhhh no no no
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Working overtime, Muhammad?

>only like 5 cuts

Literally better than the best fight scene in the MCU, and that shit wasn't in the movie lmao

>hahahahahah ohhhh no no no

What's the link to the original video of that guy laughing? I don't even care about capeshit.

>That shit wasn't in the movie
>Literally better than the best fight in the MCU

youtube.com/watch?v=OZSOMjj6Ujc 1:44

>DCucks are so full of shit they can't even admit the bad looking scenes are in the movie

Better get ready for Blunder Woman lmao

>Less cuts is always better
>even when its a fully CG scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKGrE-CoFUs

Here ya go senpai