He is calling the jews out

>he is calling the jews out
what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTn2ZZMU2Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're worse than pedo/blacked cancer infecting this board. I hope your family dies in a fire tonight.

desu I'm not even sure if he's doing it for the views. i mean, he could get way more attention shilling shit and playing along the narrative

when you got as much money as he has, you dont give a fuck, he's doing it for the lulz

Sup Forums has always loved The Pewds.

>after years of seeing his country ravaged by the jews, a young idealists uses his charisma and speech skills to assemble a nation against their biggest enemy

oh boy history repeats itself

wtf i love pewdiepie now

No he's not

top fucking kek

makes sense though

wew lad.

I used to fucking hate pewdiepie because he was just some faggot overreacting on cancerous lets play videos in order to get views from children and make money. But recently, he's really become #woke and realizing he is in a position to actually reach out to normies.

He used to be reddit cancer, but he has ascended to /ourguy/ status.

>I am sorry. I didn't think they would actually do it. I feel partially responsible," adding "I don't feel good. I don't feel too proud of this, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not antisemitic [...] so don't get the wrong idea. It was a funny meme, and I didn't think it would work, okay. I swear I love Jews, I love 'em. I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say

>okay okay I swear I love jews

kek

Naming the Jews is good for the purpose of people waking up to reality and researching things like globalism. Beyond that, it's pretty pointless, since a war with Jews is mutually assured destruction at best.

Any of the nuclear powers could easily wipe out Israel, they just lack the motivation to do so.

PEWDIEPIE IS OUR HERO

While it's true that jews hold power, their strength is in their ability to hide in plain site. If enough of the host nation becomes wise to their shit, then it becomes relatively easy to remove them from power. It's just a question of getting people to see the problem.

SOEMONE STOP HIM BEFORITS TOO LATE!

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

LITERALLY /ourguy/

>DEATH TO ALL JEWS!!!!!!

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DTn2ZZMU2Zc

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>My Chemical Romance Spotify

I used ot fucking hate this cunt, what happened?

Same with iDubbz

rofl at all the triggered sjws

idubbz is so shit now that that h3 jew cuck got to him

>That racist, disgusting, vomit inducing Antisemitic roach.

Lmao is Pewdiepie /ourguy/?

Sup Forums is a big part of why PewDiePie rose to fame. specifically Sup Forums yes PewDiePie was chosen by the YT site to be shilled out but Sup Forums once upon a time liked PewDiePie Sup Forums is responsible for allot of cancer really. Anita rose to power because of Sup Forums. Jontron, Gamegrumps, Egoraptor these are all the result of autists on Sup Forums shilling them. FNAF and Undertale fit into this aswell. Don't forget that RAGE comics also spouted from Sup Forums

and that guy called drumpf or whatever

what's our endgame?

this, I wasn't aware that I was part of the NuJew movement. What's the plan, Rabbi user?

post screencaps from that time famalam

Pewds better be careful with his shekels.