What do girls who use snapchat filters listen to?

what do girls who use snapchat filters listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nO6_NctAHiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a good question.

Ed Sheeran and Pixies

Ed sheeran, Coldplay, Sam Smith and other such wankery because they dont understand music

Idk they're always the worst whores

Boring shit

All the music that is listened to, because all girls do that shit. Some of them pretend is kinda like a little ironic, but they're just going on with the herd and don't wanna admit.
This is the world! It's how it is and you can't deny it. Wake up to it, boyo! Wake and look it in the face, it has a stupid cartoonish dog tongue coming out of it,

Drake, Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers, anything produced by Metro Boomin, Dua Lipa, Coldplay, Bryson Tiller, DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar’s hits, Hozier, Kygo, John Mayer, Beyoncé, late Kings of Leon, Imagine Dragons. That’s what my basic piece of shit ex listened to and she used snapchat filters.

this pretty much

Absolutely on-point. I know a few basic bitches and this is exactly what they listen to. I'd also add annoying shit like "Whip Nae Nae" to this list.

Junglepussy

youtu.be/nO6_NctAHiw

Because niggas aint shit.

Whatever is currently trending, I strongly believe non of your average girl has listen to an entire album, they can't be bother and probably don't want to

eufag here, they listen to most accessible mainstream music (rap, pop, edm)

shit hip hop because they wanna feel black

pop

these are right

To be fair a lot of that is the same shit my mates listen to. Every one of them keeps wanting to talk about that new Drake video.

Whatever songs that have most plays on Spotify this month and most views on youtube.

Kill your mates then kill yourself for having friends with the worst taste in music ever.

>has no friends

>Pixies

You mean Where Is My Mind and Hey?

The patrish option

any generic song you can imagine

beta uprising soon all these thots going in the chamber

my ex gf used this shit and was into black metal and the smiths
god I hate her so much

Sound of washing machine on my basement
...i wish

Brandon crying.

Which is better Sup Forums
Despecito
or
Desu

the sound of their assholes being pounded by chads

I hate them with a passion. Insecure fucks who have to use a fucking dog's face to hide their insecurities.

>go on tinder
>90% of women have filters on their pictures
>this is considered ok
>men have to look like models in every picture otherwise they get no swipes

>go on tinder
your first mistake lad

I was curious to see what all the buzz was about

I agree with your point but you're probably ugly as sin if you don't get any matches

that must've been my problem. i lived in large city and even though i maxed out my swipes daily, i wasnt getting any matches. not even bots. so I gave up on the app and went back to enjoying music

I'm sorry man. Cheesy as fuck but hopefully you'll find someone someday who loves you for who you are.

No worries man. I dont want to turn this into a women hate thread. Things will work out

Glass animals

worlds

Ed Sheeran, The 1979 and Twenty One Pilots