I will buy me a "System of a Down" record. Should I start with the debut or have u guys a direct recommend to me?

I will buy me a "System of a Down" record. Should I start with the debut or have u guys a direct recommend to me?

debut is the best

If you're into metal go for the first one. The last two album are more popular, have better production, but get boring after a while of how polished they are.

I have such a "direct recommend" "to you": don't fucking buy that piece of crap and save your (parents') fucking money, and if you do buy it in the end, end your fucking life. I don't fucking need to know one more fan of that fucking disgusting shitty band exists. I honestly can't deal.

I enjoy the band, so your comment isn't helpful for me anyways

Mezmerize > Toxicity > S/T > Hypnotize > Steal This Album

Buy mezmerize or toxicity

Wow... the self-loathing is off the charts here.

Is "fucking" your favorite word, junior?

I like this picture

>but get boring after a while of how polished they are.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Hey man look at me rockin out I'm on the radio. Wow much depth soad. They don't even care about making the statement they were able to when they were younger. They've established their fan base and that's all they need to carry them to future shows where they play the main hits

>lyrics

Why would someone post something as whiny and cringy as this and then let a name or trip be attached to that.

you're misusing the american psycho photo. those are for dubs

Context, my dude. Of course that single line alone sounds stupid but with the rest of the lyrics it makes much sense.

>implying there are any rules on 4chin
>implying what you even said is right

this is why Sup Forums is a dead zone

WAKE UP

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY TRY

Toxicity

Debut is the only good one

Wrong you faggot, the picture he posted isn't "check'em"
American Psycho can be perfectly used for reactions, fuck off.