What is his fucking problem?

What is his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/sports/kevin-durant-agent-leaving-okc-002850816.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literal mental midget momma's boy

>gets ring, thinks he's now validated and can shit on anything at all
>forgets that he had literally 0 impact on the outcome, and was just there as a safety net in case draymond chimped out again

Petty child who has never had a strong man discipline him or be a role model.

>>forgets that he had literally 0 impact on the outcome
>literally finals MVP

Sure. Fucking moron

Fatherless beta male

Normalfag too dumb to samefag properly

Yeah he got great stats but they were completely unnecessary. They won 4-1, which is exactly what they would have done had Draymond not kicked 20 people in the dick the year before

Why does he look so much happier in the GSW picture than Thunder picture?

>single mom hellish upbringing
He's probably fucked in the head that's what

Yeah Draymond was there in game 6 and 7 and still got raped in both games by the Cavs. He's also the face of the Warriors

>bringing up the "let's just lazily give it to the biggest name on the winning team award, unless they straight up disappeared the entire series" award
kek

Without KD, the Warriors wouldn't have won the finals

I worry about this dude's mental health. If he doesn't suicide within a decade of finishing his career I'll be amazed.

What happened?

yahoo.com/sports/kevin-durant-agent-leaving-okc-002850816.html

>post yfw kd's autism is going to destroy the dubs from within

one of the bet NBA players on the planet and still rife with insecurity.

The guy found himself in a pretty situation, either stick it out in okc and get his shit pushed in for god knows how many years or take the easy way out and go to golden state. Damned if you do damned if you don't

Also if you think the warriors win over the cavs last year would be a forgone conclusion without him, your a fucking retard

>3-1

also

nailed it

yo shutup

Wouldn't you be happy leaving the shithole of OKC for California?

because he knows he doesn't need to work very hard in GS picture

there's more than the two options you gave though. How about going to another team besides those two? It wasn't one or the other.

>get shit pushed in
They almost beat the warriors in the conference finals if they didn't choke insanely hard to Klay Thompson over 3 games. They were a championship caliber team you retard

I mean he could've went to Boston shitted on Lebron in the conference finals and got revenge for the year before and adoration of the entire basketball universe in the finals

Okc thunder living in his head rent free

he literally hit the game winning shot over LeBron to basically clinch the series.

He wants everyone to love him while he pretends to act cool and doesn't care if everyone likes it.

He's mentally a child in a giant's body.

did what it took to slay a king and become the new king, whether people like it or not or are able to admit it or not

>hero ball non stop
>championship caliber team

Theres a reason why that stacked squad never sniffed the finals again after Harden left. The Warriors changed the game at that moment of NBA history in that regard. They just exploited the shit out of hero ball teams.

I hadn't really thought of that, Boston wouldn't have been sure bet over Cleveland even with durant I don't believe but say they were could it have actually happened money wise?

yeah but they did choke, and thats that. Championship caliber is great an all but he still wasn't a champion. And we're hearing things now about how he wasn't happy with his coach or his team so he took a walk

Don't get me wrong I don't like durant at all, I think it was a bad look leaving his team like for gsw total bitch move. I also think he looks like an alien. I'm just saying 2 years removed I can see why he did it and tldr it all comes down too

>GSW wouldn't have won if you replaced KD with Kawhi/Lebron/Hayward/westbrook/melo/kyrie/wade/gasol/lamarcus/dame/anytop50player instead of Harrison Barnes and they wouldn't have won.
KDfags say the stupidest shit.

Based KD making couch players seethe

He's a little uncompetitive bitch that can't take criticism.

hes a mentally weak punk

but at the same time he's extraordinarily talented and hardworking and he doesnt really seem like an asshole so i still like him

Autism

He's an insecure bitch

Not to mention he's also a fatherless lanklet snake

> hockeysticks

what is this pose trying to convey?

>hardworking
>literal definition of "if you can't beat em' join em'"

you faggots don't remember michael jordan and kobe bryant, they were insecure as shit, the only difference was their alpha mentality. lebitch and kevin are faggots, betas aswell. this is nothing new. for every tim duncan, scottie pippen and ben wallace there's 50 chris pauls and alonzo mournings.

Durant, Irving, and Hayward would be the best big 3 in the league. I'm still hoping it happens when KD becomes a free agent, if the Celtics don't land Anthony Davis before then.

He is fucking ugly

They can't afford Davis or Durant