/nusantara/

Comfy edition

This general is for talking, gossiping, shitposting, exchanging views about everything that happens in Nusantara. Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia is very recommended, but English is allowed.

Di sini adalah tempat untuk berbincang, bergosip ria, shitposting, dan bertukar pandangan mengenai hal-hal yang terjadi di daerah Nusantara. Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia sangat disyorkan, tetapi bahasa Inggris diperbolehkan

Invited/Diundang:
Malaysia
Indonesia
Brunei
Singapore
Anyone who wants to learn Bahasa or BM/Sesiapa yang ingin belajar Bahasa atau BM

Link for learning bahasa
>Basic
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Indonesian
>Bahasa's affixes
indodic.com/affixeng.html

Peringatan buat semua agar tidak mengendahkan sebarang tetamu luar yang tidak berbudi bahasa demi menjaga keharmonian dan kualiti perbincangan di sini.

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/268913/revealed-full-list-402-malaysian-schools-disciplinary-drug-issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasberg_mine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeport-McMoRan
who.int/csr/disease/nipah/en/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_zz_Zi_dbg
youtu.be/M5b-N0y5AhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's an orange fat cat at my uni's cafe that looks like Garfield and I just wanna take it home and love it.

does nusantara eat pork?

Nusantara isnt a religious or ethnic group, sweetie. It's just a geographical indicator of maritime SEA but without the Philippines.
Never tasted pork desu but would like to. One of these days maybe.

17 AGUSTUS TAHUN 45!

Eyy, selamat merdeka pak!
>mfw i found out our countries were supposed to share the same date and merge into one but our administration was slow so this happens

happy independence day indonesia

Pantat

REMOVE BABI!
One bullet one pig!
Post boats being blown up.

What is stopping you from taking it?
A guy in my neighborhood also have a fat cat that he needs to take for a walk daily due to obesity.

Just wanted to drop by and say fuck your independence.

Babi panggang is delicious

rude

I take the lrt here, I'm not sure I can bring him with me. But he's really fat and big, head is as big as a baby's!

mej teman, chill

rude

Did you guys get this when browsing wikipedia?
Did you gib them?
I did.

:(

Why not borrow a car?
My kot comes from the mosque toilet, pretty weird cat that goes to shit at the squat toilet instead of litterbox with sand.

That's a nice cat d e s u. he's trained so hey a bonus. That's a good idea but mom hates cats, maybe I could find a home for him. Or maybe he's destined to be a cafe cat forever.

not that weird though. I taught my bulus to squat in toilet.
>find a lidi
>measure the length of lidi to the length of bulus' tail, from the ass to the tip
>show it in front of bulus and let it recognise it smell
>bring bulus and lidi to the bathroom
>show bulus where it supposed to ea-eak
>put the lidi against something inside the bathroom, make sure it leans against the walls or pointing upwards
>patience
>done!
>repeat if necessary, bulus has different abilities to learn, much like human

So anyone do drunk challenge everytime they spout "keberagaman" on TV today?

>this teman knows how to "cat"
hebat ah abe

minum ayaq kosong bagi segar badan

Its kinda annoying when taking the morning bath/dump and she starts making noise at the door demanding me to get off her DESIGNATED.

Maaf ya, saya dari JAKIM ingin menyertu thread ini sebentar

ok

My wife Chino is so cute

arwah opah yg ajarkan. hehe
well, I let them pee and dump to their hearts' content first before I used the bathroom.

tahniah, bro! baru kahwin ke?

Apa jadi dengan /asean/? Tiada Pinoy yang mentahipos di sana.

>mentahipos
>postahi
>meroyan
>posberak

Ada lagi ke? Aku rasa dah 3-4 hari takde dah.

/nusantara/, apa highlight korang harini?
>pergi makan lunch
>duduk sebelah orang ofis
>sorang nerd, sorang pondan
>nerd tengah cerita pasal game of thrones, nak ajat pondan ni tengok sekali kot
>pondan tu "hmm hmm" je occasionally tanya gak sikit
Samada diorang dating atau tu bebudak pelik ofis so diorang lepak skali
>pondan tu cute jugak tapi rahang jantan sangat

Who would propose her as a wife?

Would you /nusantara/ ?

has potential to turn into cumslut so yeah, sure, bak sini.

>jumpa YB minta duit belanja sikit untuk sambung belajar
>jumpa semua yang ada, buat muka tembok

J A K A R T A
A
K
A
R
T
A

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/268913/revealed-full-list-402-malaysian-schools-disciplinary-drug-issues
>Despite having only 22 schools on the hotspot list, all of Kuala Lumpur's problem schools were classified as having drugs issues.
How do we fix Kuala Pendatang?
>No schools in Sabah were on the list.
Is this some Borneo magic?
>something smelled foul at workplace
>went looking around and found 2 dead stray doge under an abandoned van with probably several kg of maggots
Man I hate cleaning up dead doge from rat poison ever since the rabies outbreak.

how much is that in dollars?

Cyberbully is not nice

Looks like 30k yen, 1k yen is about 10 burger dollars.

Not bad, here a piglet costs around 80 dollars

How much for sheep?
A whole grilled aussie sheep cost about 180 dollars.

Harusnya thread /nusantara/ ini edisi kemerdekaan Indonesia atau SEA games di Kuala Lumpur.

Show some respect your grandpa died here.

>not inviting papua new guinea
You already control half the island. Either relinquish all claims to your have or invite the second half to join your empire!

The entire island is American colony from gold mines to plantations, causing trouble there is asking for the 7th fleet to deliver FREEDOM.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasberg_mine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeport-McMoRan

Dutch can take them, they've been wanting to get hands on the western part of Papua island since ages ago now they can take the eastern part.

We usually eat lamb, not sheep. And btw, we get a lot of lamb from NZ.

>from NZ.
Wouldn't that be expensive?
I thought Wales are full of them.

It seems it isn't. afaik NZ dairy/meat industry works really well.

wikipedia was never a trusted source. if you use them as a reference even a PhD bule professor can get triggered

>bulus
i call mine Comot :3

Is asean dead ?

tak ada yang abadi

Bosan

Dengar citer diorang kena range ban

Apakah kalian suka megumin lokal?
gambar berhubungan

Yes, even some of the """muslim""" ones

what happened to those americans?

Pak polisi!

g-gambarnya legal kok, astagfirullah ..

Nipah virus, our first ever ebola tier disaster which made its first appearance here.
who.int/csr/disease/nipah/en/
At that time nobody knew about its existence other than cases being recorded around pig farms so to avoid an unknown virus from spilling into the dense Malacca shipping lines and dooming everyone the army purged more than 1.5million pigs within months.
The army is pretty much entirely muslim so the idea of burying them alive doesn't sit well with them hence the solution is to end the pigs with a headshot before burial. Still shooting millions of them is costly hence the saying at that time one bullet one pig. It wasn't until few months after the purge the virus was identified and migratory fruit bats hanging around the pigs was the true culprit all along.

Hello /ck/ friend :)

ayy-bola exists in duterte-land if I'm not mistaken

dont forget to control your kontol

Looking at the wiki
>On 6 September 2015, the Philippines health secretary reported an outbreak of RESTV in a primates research and breeding facility. Twenty-five workers subsequently tested negative for the virus.
Doesn't seem dangerous.

Yeah, it's a tamer strain from what I understand. I read it breached containment in a 'Murrica CDC quarantine, but the symptoms was just a light flue and the guy that got it tested negative.

Wanita Jepun adalah yang paling cantik di dunia. Penyanyi Jepun juga yang terbaik, terutama dari Sapporo.

hi MKL

2D akan selalu lebih baik dibanding 3DPD.

Edisi haram

How do you say "putang ina" in Malay?

Top lel proud of him bost bicture

Sad! Many dead doggos?
Lmfao cumslut
Good guy Indonesia

> How do you say "putang ina" in Malay?
Poo tangh eeee nah
So when will you make /pinoypol/ again?

Just passing by to say Happy Independence Day to Indonesia.

Is it?

Malam-malam gini sedap dengar lagu jiwang
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_zz_Zi_dbg

"Emak lo lonte/lacur"
But it's rare to use that. We use "lonte" which literally mean "bitch" instead here.

youtu.be/M5b-N0y5AhI
first time dengaq kat BFM lewat malam, fall in love terus bhai lagu ni.

4 early this week and now 2 so 6 total that I found, quite a few more around the city ever since there are reports of rabies coming from Thailand and already multiple deaths in Borneo.
From the CCTV records a chinese guy goes around throwing chickens at night.

Sinar FM used to play this song like every day.

>poisoned chicken for doggos
ganas

La ni takde dah? Nak gak tengah drive pastu lagu ni on fuhhh rasa smooth teringat crush zaman skolah.

Soalan untuk /nusantara/, kalau ceq tapai gambar berkaitan dia tukaq jadi beer ka?

Gak beralkohol jadi boleh diminum.

its considered non alcoholic beer. rasa mmng mcm beer tapi tak manis tanpa alkohol. tapi malt aku suka

>malt

into the trash

>t.kanak2 Ribena

oh so macam dia tambah yeast yang buat alcohol la baru boleh tukar jadi beer? sebab ni takde alcohol, takkan tukar la? Thanks, abangs. Nah awek besar.

Rumah ceq cam sampah dah so layak la minum ni.

standard la mcm air barbican. process pakai bahan buat beer tapi no alcohol. selamat meminum
btw your waifu is shit

*blocks your path*

waifu aku semua badan pear, baru nice. so far dalam 19tahun hidup, 2 orang je aku kenal badan camtu

What is THICC in bahasa?

knapa dipanggil Horlicks?
>whore
>licks
hmm... mmng buat aku terfikir

ManTOP

benar-benar mengaktifkan badamku

G E M O K

molek you idiot

Semok
Montok

Tembam
Gedempol

P E J A L

INI

bapak bangga sama kamu

How to uninstall Yahoo Powered manually? I managed to found its hidden folder but the uninstall.exe is not helping. Should i delete the whole program folder? Yes i am stupid.

Sila tolong

Hold alt + F4