Give me a good scifi film to watch that I haven't already seen, pic unrelated. Best answer gets $5 paypal

Give me a good scifi film to watch that I haven't already seen, pic unrelated. Best answer gets $5 paypal

strange days

No tags for scifi on any movie websites, pass.

sort of hard if you don't post your list...

film: Contact

tv show: The Expanse

Seen it, seen too many to list, I think it's more fair if I don't so people are rewarded for posting good lesser known titles most people haven't seen.

>No tags for scifi on any movie websites, pass.

hahaha what?

>Strange Days is a 1995 American science fiction thriller film directed by Kathryn Bigelow, written by James Cameron and Jay Cocks, and produced by Cameron and Steven-Charles Jaffe.

Literally first line on wikipedia

If you're not from reddit try Under the Skin.

Cargo

Didn't check wikipedia. Doesn't look that interesting

Iron Sky
Spectral
Infini
Equilibrium
Judge Dredd (Stallone)
Lockout
any Riddick movie
Skyline
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Snowpiercer
Sphere
The Core
The Final Countdown

solaris
hard to be a god
the fly
fantastic planet
the iron giant
wallace and grommits grand day out

End of evangelion or the mobile shit gundam trilogy

Watching Equilibrium

The Quiet Earth

Existenz

Holy fuck Equilibrium was terrible, was genuinely laughing my ass off during the action scenes.

Equilibrium sucked balls. That movie is in my top 10 overrated list right there with Donnie Darko. Gattaca, and others. Holy shit that movie sucks.

I'm conflicted about Sphere. One one hand it has Dustin Hoffman, on the other hand it looks like it might suck balls.

The Thirteenth Floor

Brazil (1985)

Yeah that was time wasted. I really like Gattaca but Equilibrium was dogshit. Donnie Darko is okay, good movie if you're a teenager.

This. Pretty cool ride.

The Westworld (1973)