Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman...

>Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman, and Amy Adams are among the many movie stars who joined in to sing Gloria Gaynor’s 1979 hit “I Will Survive” ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtu.be/yiNihPnNsJc
twitter.com/joss/status/820117663766573057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

>Directed by Lynn Hirschberg
Hhhhmmmm

They really think they're in a movie, don't they?

Why are dems cringe?

I hope to live my entire life without ever being in a compilation youtube video

Are they trying to ruin their careers? Obamas not president anymore, you aren't untouchable.

how will these millionaire actors possibly survive though.

>22k dislikes
>6k likes

Glad to see poeple waking up

I hate these type of celebrities so god damn much.

why did the hollyjews force muh waifu do this?

>Multi millionaires throw tantrum after being ignored at election time
>Get ignored again

What exactly are they surviving?

What do the millionaires think is going to happen to them?

>all those triggered alt righterina SJWs in the comments

Holy fuck, they're literally crying harder than liberal SJWs ever did. This is hilarious. Imagine being that much of a mindless unthinking shill for a presidential candidate. How does anyone become that much of a sheep?

>Oh no, how will I, a millionaire celebrity that lives in rich safe communities with security guards ever survive.

I fucking hate these faggots so much, what bunch of self centered cunts. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, meanwhile countless poor and working clad Americans are getting demonized and fucked over. Seriously, what do they hope to accomplish by doing this

It's not even that. Who do they think they're talking to? Conservatives will just mock them. Your average poorfag finds the idea that multi millionaires are "suffering" along with them offensive.

I hope to never sit alone in a room, stare straight into a camera, spout my worthless opinions for 30 minutes, and post it for the world to see

>candidate

STILL in denial phase?

This.

As long as it's a keyboard and a computer screen, I'm okay though.

>WE WON YOU LOST GET OVER IT
for winners you seem awfully afraid of liberal celebrities

imagine being an up-and-coming actor and having to painstakingly steer your image to achieve optimum marketing for those delicious hollywood roles, when you get a call by a major company that wants you to do shit like this. do you dare say "no, this goes against my political stance"? i think i would just lie and say i don't have time.

>making fun of people doing a stupid thing is now considered being triggered

lmfao, try harder

The point is he's an ambitious sociopath who doesn't care about you, he literally used you to inflate his name and status and you shill for him like you're his personal pet. The average IQ of a Trump voter must be in the 60-80 range. My sides are obliterated.

>no being an option
they probably get a choice between doing this, casting couch, or not get favored for big roles period

>Hollywood is full of liberals
>Sup Forums has to keep reminding itself of this just to have something to bitch about

>making fun

They're literally crying and saying how they're boycotting, acting super proud of their dislikes. You can practically see the tears streaming down their Chic-fil-A inflated faces.

>ambitious sociopath
as is Clinton

>who doesn't care about you
Im not even murrican, why would he

>you shill for him like you're his personal pet
because I pointed out that he won? wew lad

>The average IQ of a Trump voter must be in the 60-80 range
88% of blacks voted Clinton

You could say "I wish to remain apolitical as engaging in politics may hurt my image." That's the Taylor Swift approach. Or you could be a staunch conservative and simply never bring it up ever, like Chris Pratt.

This is just Hollywood actor/actresses for you. Their lives and careers revolve around getting their faces in yours as often as possible, so they will say yes to everything and anything that makes them look good, get paid, and get views. Or even if they don't want to, their agents and managers will make them do it, since they along with the big execs have the power to strip them of all good roles in the future. Learn to just accept that anyone who places that much importance on their personal looks probably isn't a good or smart person.

Writers and director, specifically the ones with no need for their faces to be shown and keep to the shadows, are the ones that deserve our respect and admiration. They only get praise for seconds and have to keep working tremendously hard to do what they do, but since looks aren't important they can do it forever until the day they and die, and many of them often churn out their best work when they're old. Theirs is the much more dignified path, and the less you see them in shit like this, the more likely it is that they're redpilled. This is probably why we've never heard anything from Terrence Malick, 'cause if they put a microphone in front of his face he'd probably say a ton of shit that no one else would like.

>emily stone
Already dropped her due to her same ACTING and busted face so I can't drop her again.

>person who sells their product does something you think is stupid and annoying
>ok will not give you shekels anymore

WOW STOP CRYING DRUMPFTARDS WHY R U LIKE SJW???:!

They all smile and look at themselves why singing and their narcissism shows.

Also there is no way that Rachel Platten isn't Jewish. Just look at her and listen to her shit music.

Did hollywood just collectively decide to make asses of themselves or what

What a pathetic community

Whatever mental gymnastics help you Cletus. I'm sure you have a lot of practice in that from being religious brainwashing abuse. You're going to need plenty of mental backflipping when your favorite oompa loompa goes back on all of his campaign """promises."""

They are no different from blind cliton supporters. Both are fucked in the head.

not alt right. judging by his comment it's not alt right. funny how for every new trend, every new cultural identity, for each evolving archetype coming into its own, there's a bitter old loser champing (yes CHAMPING look it up, hah told ya) at the bit to post trash like this. yea real easy to poke fun at the other side, meanwhile it likely proved impossible to make one that would flatter his own. just another dumb sacka shit tryina meme his incomplete perception into reality. there's not one economic argument to be found with you dopes. hmm why not, i wonder. wouldn't be funny enough. not enough to mock when it comes down to numbers. you're completely happy to bypass the gaggle of sophmores shouting statistical misnomers & ineffectual slogans through the quad, right? yea nothing to see there. but the cultural backlash to that worthless whining, tha-ha-haaat's what gets criticized, mm? why not the collegiate hurt-feelings playpens? why not the students embracing each other after being triggered by the american flag? you don't have an answer. you're just here to repost. repost yourself into oblivion, clueless dolt.

Who won, bitch?

It's so fucking absurd

He hasn't even been SWORN IN YET you stupid fucking liberal puppets.

They're literal lemmings.

We hate donald trump!!

>Why?

BECAUSE HES BAD OF COURSE! Everybody knows hes bad? Why do I have to explain myself?

Aye, comrade!

Did Trumplerinas expect everyone to just suddenly respect him after he won? The election lowered the opinion of America, it didn't raise the opinion of Trump.

felicity jones was a much better actress before rogue no fun. her performance here is so lifeless.

They can't see we're in the final days of the Fourth Turning.

because of his uncouth demeanor and arrogance. obama had swagger and was a good boy, he didn't do nothing.

his politics? uh who cares.

Looks like it's the conservatives that need safe spaces because they're "offended"

These women are all hitting their wall. They are just trying to maintain relevance.

i'd hit natalie's wall.

Of course. They're memories are shot.

It's completely routine for Opposing Group to act like the world is going to end when New Group takes over.

I remember when Obama was going to assert Martial Law and postpone elections. I remember Libbies saying Bush would do the same thing in 04 and 08. Repubs said the same thing when Clinton left.

On and on it goes and will continue to.

Their

Jeez, how old are you?

AMY NOOOOOOOO

s-she just likes to sing right?[/spolier]

;_;

Stone was ugly a few years ago. Like really ugly.

>Was going to see Gold in theaters
>Now i'm not
This is why celebs should keep their fucking mouths shut about politics. I just want to watch you act, I don't want your views outside of cinema.

Not really, noone expected liberals to stop being pouty-mouthed children. It would be reasonable to say that some people expected less or none agenda pushing when there's no reason to push the agenda anymore, but then again, critical thinking is not their forte.

Pro Tip: No one likes you anyway

I find it funny how smug Amercian leftists are when they are literally the retards of the ideology.

Give her a break, she's probably menopausal.

Actors and actresses are smarter than you. You should listen to what they have to say and adopt their opinions as your own. It's the sensible thing to do.

I'd hit her wall so vigorously the Israeli border would fall down.

This is fucking embarrassing.

I get the sense that you inbred alt right retards define "agenda pushing" with the word liberal inside the definition. You're that stupid.

>literally doesn't even mention trump
>there's a tiny little byline in the description section about the inauguration
>they made several videos of justin bieber and prince the same way

How did this get a gorillion downvotes?

>Nazi drone

Don't forget that even normal, average, otherwise pacifistic people would gladly let you drown.

None of your waifu's are safe!!!!!

>Cletus

Try not to be a bigot, user.

The working class are the backbone of the nation and deserve respect.

>YFW you realize all your favorite actors and directors are liberal faggots that probably hate you

Feels bad man, still like their movies

You're the triggered fag here, m8o

What did he mean by this??

She's always been lifeless

So tell us what exactly they're talking about then.

Why are liberals so hateful?

I have a feeling Emma and Matthew didn't really know what the video was for and just did it to have fun. Now the ones who did the spoken word shit like Michael Shannon. They knew exactly why they were there.

TOP FUCKING KEK

she hates singing apparently youtu.be/yiNihPnNsJc

So much plastic surgery in one video.

That is one way of putting it. The liberal mindset requires them to always be "fighting for progress". They can never actually stop. That's why they immediately started shilling this tranny shit immediately after winning the gay marriage issue, for example. They fancy themselves as revolutionaries and freedom fighters, even when they're the status quo and the establishment. So now that they've lost and Trump is going to be in office, they essentially get to LARP as revolutionaries once again. Or at least, that's how they see themselves.

To the rest of us, it looks utterly ridiculous and melodramatic.

I believe the same thing about RDJ in the Whedon video. He looked trapped.

I hope that's the case. Always kinda like Matt McConnmaligclay

Is that real?

Most of the ones you see in these things are basically owned by the production companies that give them roles and make them "stars". Their schedule isn't their own, the production company basically knows what they are doing 24/7, so lying about your schedule won't work.

post more cute

I read something that said he was pro traditional marriage. Hopefully that's true.

That was a lot cuter.

I hope that's the case. McConaughey always struck me as a good old boy. Not a fucking cuck.

Shame to hear about Michael Shannon though. I thought he was /ourguy/, but apparently he's a total piece of shit. Listen to this:
>"There's a lot of old people who need to realize they've had a nice life, and it's time for them to move on, because they're the ones who go out and vote for these assholes. If you look at the young people, between 18 and 25, if it was up to them, Hillary [Clinton] would have been president. No offense to the seniors out there. My mom's a senior citizen. But if you're voting for Trump, it's time for the urn."
Translation: fuck drumpf and fuck white people. Pls die off so young vibrant POCs can rule the country

twitter.com/joss/status/820117663766573057

Is there anyone more easily triggered than the babies from Sup Forums?

tippity top lel.

I love watching this HillShill crap now

>opinion of America

It was already pretty low. Not many people outside your tire fire was fooled by Barak "first blakcish president" Obama. Your country is universally hated by everyone. Trump just make you look more honest; like your not trying to hide it anymore.

"I'm slightly wary of saying this, because it can be frowned upon, certainly by members of my community and people outside my community…but I'm not just doing this for the art. The money's fantastic and that's something which I deem—and again, it is frowned upon—very important." -Henry Cavill

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>Sup Forums
>triggered
You realize Trump won, right?

That's what you get for signing the accords fucker

da /bol/ boogeyman :DD

Lmao stonefags
Good goy for jlaw v2.0

He's from Kentucky, too. WTF?!

Pretty much. Majority of actors just say whatever is put in front of them and usually have no idea what they're saying. Their agents could have just told them this was an audition or some shit and they'd say/do anything.

he's not wrong though. It's Sup Forumscucks, old people (regardless of color), and hicks(from all over, not just the south) that voted for trump.

The young people he's talking about, the vast majority of them (including whites) voted for Sanders in the primary, Hilary or Stein in November.

>Your country is hated by everyone

Can't wait for the day that we finally pull out of NATO and let you faggot yuropoors defend yourselves.

>projection

>deflection
Your post doesn't answer mine in any way, you're so brainwashed you can just spout what Sup Forums taught you, sheep. Enjoy being cucked by Trump.

I just love seeing celebrities come to the realization that nobody gives a fuck about their political opinions. And now they're doubling-down on virtue-signaling

I remember how hollywood was autistically screeching for 8 straight years under bush. And he was a neocon cuckservative ZOG shill, to boot. The amount of butthurt we're going to hear over the next 8 years of trump is going to be insane.

STOP BULLYING TRUMP