>afterwards this guy comes on tv
>says that the British people have decided to leave the EU
>but he doesnt care about the results the UK is staying in
What do britbongs what do

They better riot.

This times a hundred.

nothing, because they threw this guy in prison for writing and drawing

Riot and ask Russia for a "favor".

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will have his head on a spike outside the Tower of London for Chinese tourists to gawk at.

>What do britbongs what do

Grab their butter knives, safety scissors and start a revolution.

Riot and a big one ending In his death. There is gonna be a huge one when Hillary Clinton is elected. Some of you whities are OK, so stay away from black areas during that time

Riots m8. And dont think I'm joking. London would burn on a scale never seen before.

They won't.

Pig fucker will either finda loophole, fudge numbers, or just straight up refuse to leave.

Absolute fuck all

If such a thing were to happen it would be cause for a revolution, expect a full ban on assault knives in the near future.

He might be coming on the TV to announce his resignation. Boris Johnson could be the next PM.

In all likelihood, he'll invoke some EU charter 50 which means we wouldn't actually leave the EU until 2018.

They grab their guns....... oh wait.

This would be so much fun. A much bigger happening than a regular brexit.

I expect the Queen might get involved and invoke her constitutional powers that allow her to tell the government to fuck off. Call for new elections.

The backlash would be unprecedented.

>They won't.

we fucking will. There were a string of big riots all over the country for no apparent reason a couple of years ago. This shit would cause chaos.

Day Of The Ropeā„¢

Make the Tottenham 2011 riots seem like nothing in comparison to the hell we will unleash

64 million red pills would be swallowed.

Sure buddy

>assault knives
Fucking kek'd

We fight alongside our father, from whom we rebelled so long ago.

For independence.

>on a scale never seen before
You sure m8?

>English think they can riot
>trying to act like belfasters
Nigga you dumb

Wasn't it niggers who did this? and all that other burning?

>Americans go on a trip in mass numbers the day after a no vote
>England is shown what independence looks like on the winning side.

I couldn't say incase the alhpabets take me too seriously.

guess.

GOVERNMENT TYRANNY

yeah mostly.

This I would love to see.
>Brexit announcement.
>David Cameron "Now when we were voted in we promised to have this referendum, but we did not promise to leave should we have a majority leave vote."
>"Moving on I announce we will further integrate our relations with Europe and will personally welcome Turkey and other new members into our ever growing union..."

That was a fire, not a riot. Filthy Spaghetti-nigger

A coup

>London
>Rioting over not leaving

Civil war.

>The first volunteers arrive on July 4th.

Have tea and biscuits. Talk to mum and gran with a supressed feeling of anger. Probably watch some countdown. Scan the Sun for some wellies and a quick wank. Head to the pub for a couple pints and darts. Forget about it by morning.

Source: I know bongs.

This might cause a civil war

>posted this earlier today
Deus Vult!!

>London rioting

Nope, Sunderland might.

Probably total chavout would occur.

He wouldn't have a choice. He's the Prime Minister not the President.

>1666
>those trips

It will with luck. I would love to watch from Waterloo bridge as the House of Parliament gets raided by an angry populace.

Drink tea furiously and tut.

sip tea, nibble on a crumpet, resign themselves to perpetual cuckoldry.

it's the british way.

>arrive on the 3th to beat the traffic
>in position and starts the party on the 4th.
>Shitskins freak out and grab there assault knives
>Indian's shit in the streets
>Nothing will stop our father's independence day.

>London
>Voting leave
The black cabbies would have a childish protest again but most people would probably give Cameron an ovation, then London would become an independent city state rest of the UK would fall into Victorian levels of poverty again.
Win-win

>chavout

It's funny because it's true

With what? You already binned your knives and clocked your Glocks.

>butter knives
nah mate brits aren't even allowed these anymore, they have to use plastic spoons to spread their butter.

Yea but those were niggers chimpout out for no reason. Your gov even told amazon to stop selling battons to brits to defend themselves with

I would march on westminster first thing tomorrow with thousands upon thousands of other disgruntled patriots.

And unlike the negro riots from a few years back this would be a majority of staunchly nationalistic brits coming together to rip the parliamentary elite a new shit hole.

The leave result (praise kek) will be ratified or there will be blood.

I heard many blacks were voting leave though.

>The war takes exactly one year.
>Treaty signed July 4th, 2017.
>America and Britain celebrate their Independence Days together.

My freedom boner would stretch across the Atlantic Ocean.

Welsh secession, Northern Rebellion, cleansing of London and Scottish cuckening.

Dis

Lambeth vote suggests otherwise. That's pretty much exclusively BME demographic

>implying it wouldn't take 4 hours, 44 minutes and 44 seconds before the remain voters are dealt with.

>3th

Gotta be careful, you could scoop somebody's eyes out with those!

Well if I where you nothing you don't have the right to bear arms stay keked

It would be civil war, get your spoons lads.

I think having petroleum jelly per person and approaching in mass to the House of Parliament would be a really good way to start a Civil War.

LGBT activists would try to block the masses by bending over for full inspection.

WE AWAKEN THE SAXONS!!!!

Yes, I'm sure the way to beat Europe is to revive the people that got cucked by Europe.