Did your country fall for the "First female president" meme?

Did your country fall for the "First female president" meme?

If yes, how did it go?

not officially
but sort of in the 40s

No.

she #rekt k*rds pretty hard back in early-mid 90s

wow that pic is sexist

he assumed tracey was a woman only because their name was tracey and they had a womanish haircut

>womanish haircut
Pot calling the kettle black

Male politicians in France are basically women.

So hows Macron doing nowadays
Last time I heard he wasn't doing so well, don't remember the details

a haircut which is foredly assuded as girlish by the patriarchy

are they cute?

*forcedly

His popularity fell sharply, but that was expected I guess.
He didn't do much for now, he fucked his communication lately.
Early september leftcucks will protets against him, will be fun.

It went well desu. Having conan o'brien for a president was actually not that bad.

T. Finn

A lot of people had a "she can do no wrong" mindset but she was very unremarkable. Biggest claim to fame is whining about her soggy knees

She was btfo our half-decennial coup

they should bring her back desu

Do you know which massage parlor she works at now?

>Did your country fall for the "First female president" meme?
No :^)

Yes :(

No

my local desu
kek
she wasn't that bad but not really that good either

We did, she was average.
I see her as the Australian Obama. Average to mediocre but lefties fucking worship her because she has a vagina.
Bring back based Tone desu

Tones was shit that's why Malcum took over.

BRING
BACK
THE MILKYBAR KID

Pretty good to be honest if you ignore the refugees.

Not really, she was president not because muh feminism, but because in that political turmoil no man had balls to take power in their hands
Can't really judge her since she was a president only for one and a half year or so, but she was definitely better than our current president.

Which country badly fucked up by going with the "PRESIDENT BECAUSE VAGINA" meme other than us?

Nah, not really.

No, but presidents don't have power here anyway

Pic related were the two people who had a chance at having the presidency.
The hag lost.

Democratically elected: No

Four fucking times!
It always condemned this place

milf

We had female presidents for 21 years in a row. It didn't really change anything, because the president has no political power and the actual head of state is the Taoiseach, which has always been a man.

The gender of puppet does not matter.

Yes, although she was never democratically elected (usurped the previous PM the first time then had a minority government the second time).
She was a complete failure and was usurped herself by the guy she usurped in the first place.

Having a genderbent conan as president wasn't that bad

it's hard to make an honest comment on her as a PM. I'm a staunch Liberal, but I'll admit that she never really had a proper chance to govern. She inherited an incredibly unpopular government and managed to cling to power by the skin of her teeth with parliament was hung, but that meant that she had to suck up to the Greens and independents to get anything through parliament. That forced her to support their shitty policies just so she could get hers out at the same time.

>tfw we got a gay half poo in the loo as Taoiseach before we got a woman

yes
she was in for like 2 months so it doesnt count

Shame you didn't elect Elisabeth when you had the chance.

We had our shot but she got only 2.38% of the vote in the first round.

Now she shills for the current ruling party in state-owned TV lel.

we could've done so much better.

She's cute.

She makes my penis tingle

she's 38 senpai.

Hnnngh

Succesfully navigating parliament/congress is part of being a good head of state. It's no excuse,

fucking disgusting

Well she can't have been as annoying as the real Conan

too much makeup, can't be taken seriously

>Did your country fall for the "First female president" meme?
No. In fact, none of the kind of women who would actually try to milk that angle are anywhere near consideration.
The only woman who actually holds any sort of party leadership position is in fact the least likely to abuse feminist bullshit (would clash pretty badly with her support base too).

Eh...

Merkel is not president

No. We are pretty slow after all.

>tfw my country is literally the first country in the world to have a female president

Horrible.

Not even the fact she's a woman, shes just a hillbilly farmers wife.

Argentina, but at least they don't have vagina illuminati

more like females can have any haircut they want but this is distinguished as non-male because males can't have any haircut that they want

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

lol I love Taiwan the power never goes ou

>*genocides*

No but we fell for the "let the first lady get involved in politics" meme

So what are they going to do about the democratic election now that Macron basically proved that the whole system is full of shit and is easily gamed?

Melania basically doesn't get involved with politics though.
First lady ``politicians'' (lobbyists) have been around since at least FDR though.

Like shit. It ended up being the most corrupt government in Argentina's history. Last night I dreamt that Cristina Kirchner was going to prison.

Not yet,but I think it will happen soon.
After all,our neighbour fell for it.It's comming soon.

who needs nuclear power plants when we can generate power with love

Yes. She brought lots of niggers and other non-whites into the country.

Yes, going cute

We had a closet lesbian female prime minister who know heads one of the big departments at the UN.

Eleanor was based.

When I was at the US history branch of the Smithsonian they had an exhibit of all the different First Ladies' selections of china, dresses etc.

Best taste imo was Eleanor Roosevelt, Jackie O (naturally) and Nancy Reagan. Top-tier ladies

yes
bad

Good comment.

>wasn't that bad but not really that good either
About what you'd expect from a woman in a position of power. Tall bell curve.

She's okay. She's moderate right wing and avoids criticising right-wingers. She's not too bright and is nicknamed Barbie, but the president is just a figurehead in Croatia anyway.

>and is nicknamed Barbie
lel that sucks
How it must feel to be the president whose legacy is "legendary plastic doll"

kek, her husband has it worse, he gets made fun of for being a cuck after she said that he put his career on second place to support his wife's career.