Fuck these bloody tax hikes

>Fuck these bloody tax hikes
>one more percentage and I'll kill them kikes

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Krr6Q_kraW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This post aside, George was almost the most based Beatle.

Jesus, George...

>LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE
>ONE JEW FOR YOU, NINETEEN FOR ME
>COS I'M THE GASMAN
>GASMAAAAAAN

>Should five per cent appear too small
>Be thankful I don't take it all!

He knew, he tried to warn us.

at what age did you realize hitler did nothing wrong? for me it was 17.

>I don't know how someone controlled you
>They bought and sold you

>During the session, Lennon changed a line in the chorus to "Baby, you're a rich fag jew". According to author Bob Spitz, this was either a joke at the expense of Epstein or a provocation in reaction to the band's former moptop image. Spitz writes that the session tapes also reveal Lennon improvising similarly "wicked" remarks about McCartney, Ringo Starr and Jagger. Partly as a result of these disruptions, the Beatles required twelve takes before they achieved a satisfactory rhythm track.

BASED

Fun fact: George Harrison is Sam Raimi's favourite musician

for me, it's the mcchicken

It's amazing how much this reads like raimiposting, while being completely true.

Has anyone ever heard the bit in Revolution when it sounds like John sings "you tell me it's the evil Jews?" Sounds like it's buried in the right channel but the J is pretty distinct.

it was a different time

no doubt the kid was the youngest too and clearly sussed it all it pretty early on.

I'm warning you Sup Forums...
get off my board...right now.

>God dammit Starr, let me shoot that no good hook nose kike before he takes off with our wallets
JESUS CHRIST GEORGE

>ALL WE ARE SAYYYING
>IS GIVE HEEBS THE GAAAAASS

what a fucking hypocrite racist, glad he got shot

it was a different time

taxes are objectively cancer, Jews or not

Revolution 9 is full of redpills, it's why it had to be reversed

>reads Atlas Shrugged once

>and subsequently learns the objective truth about taxes

>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought the book should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew". Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys" in reference to Epstein's homosexuality.

madman

>You better run for your life if you can, little jew
>Hide your head in the sand little jew

Jesus...

This always makes me lol desu senpai

Catch you with another band, that's the end, little jew

>said the welfare leech, Ayn

dude, fuck you. I hate paying such high taxes, there's literally no reason why I should pay the government to invade foreign countries and give gibs to corporations and lazy people. taxes are shite, end of discussion.

You need to be 18 or older to browse this board.

>"When asked about the controversial title, Yoko stated that despite the song's feminist leanings, the use of the word 'nigger' was a personal vendetta of hers materialized in the public sphere, a response to a racial incident in New York where an African-American woman called her a 'flat-assed gook' after a small altercation. Yoko was insulted by the remark not only in its crassness but also its misuse ('gook' refers to Koreans, despite Yoko Ono being Japanese).

>She then told Lennon afterwards that 'those nigger bitches act worse than niggers' to which Lennon replied 'so does that imply that women are the nigger gender?', thus giving birth to the controversial title. This has often been called a post-dadaist song due to the double (and contradicting) entendre of simultaneously referring to the female gender as oppressed and severely uncultured"

Fucking madman

>dude paying the government to kill innocent Muslims is great lmao
>only underages hate taxes

>muslim
>innocent

daily reminder he did nothing wrong

Why is John Lennon both based and not at the sametime? The more I learn about John Lennon the more I seem to like/dislike him

There was evidence he did lotsa wrong

he was a troubled youth, the whole "hitting his gf" meme actually fucked him up so badly that he never forgave himself for it. that's why he went a little nuts after The Beatles split up.

So was George the conservative Beatle?

He was kind of a fucked up dude but had lots of charisma and charm. It’s difficult not to like him even if he did say or do stupid shit from time to time.

He b i g

In comparison to the rest, yes

OH LOOK OUT

KEK

Fuck off you nazi prick

It's amazing how many white liberals still idolize this dude. He made some good tunes, but he was a also a pretentious, wife-beating racist.

>"Frank once described an encounter he'd had with John Lennon and Yoko Ono. I don't remember the occasion, but for some reason, they were about to go on stage together in New York. According to Frank, Yoko was talking incessantly in a high-pitched voice and John was getting more and more exasperated with her. Finally, John shouted at her: 'Shut up you little Jap!' And Yoko socked him in the face. Ah, those golden days of peace and love. Frank's reaction? 'From then on, John was okay in my book."

It's just banter m8, Brian probably wasn't even upset about it, he had far worse to put up with at that time

he was probably laughing his ass off, that's the kind of shit close friends say to each other in private to make each other laugh

Get the fuck out of the way John, don't be a hero. She has to die.

>tfw thought john lennon beat his wife
>turns out john lennon's wife beat him

Eh. Even if that's the case he was still a wife-beater who was totally full of shit about everything.

*composes from grannyshit*

well duh

Bring it Pauline

i feel like it would be appropriate to call john a nigger in light of that pic

You need to be 18 or older to browse this board.

Not so much the most conservative as the least self-deluded.

>tax raises
>bad

fuck off porky

lol wooler was right, john was just touchy

>95% tax rate
>a good idea

That's why John hated him, poor ol' George just wanted to keep his money and keep the niggers out. which explains his friendship with eric "vote for powell" Clapton

that entire quote reads like a sam hyde bit

Based Clapton

George was the most liberal one actually, he was thoroughly devoted to charity and social justice compared to the rest

I can't even imagine how politically incorrect John would be in this day and age

>Don't ask me what I want it for
>If you don't want to pay some more

>I can't even imagine how politically incorrect John would be in this day and age

youtube.com/watch?v=Krr6Q_kraW0

How the fuck did he get away with it?

>She then told Lennon afterwards that 'those nigger bitches act worse than niggers' to which Lennon replied 'so does that imply that women are the nigger gender?'
John would have liked Sup Forums.

based yoko

unironically it really was a different time, where there was only one way to get the news: if you,a white Briton (the overwhelming majority at the time), were to see that in the news you'd actually agree with him. there was no outrage culture because 1)It was in its infant stages and did not have the way to communicate its scorn against Clapton and 2)there were not enough non-whites for this to be an issue. you can't even say "hey, let's reduce immigration just a bit" without being called literally Hitler nowadays.

Times really have changed really fast.

>go to see Clapton
>expect Layla
>get this

why did you kill your son, eric

>LAYYYLA, DON'T FUCK THAT NIGGER PLEASE
>LAYYYLA, THE COON HAS GOT TO LEAVE
>LAYYYLA, DARLING WON'T YOU KEEP OUR BRITAIN WHIIIIIIIIIITE

Someone fucking stop him, it's too much

>I must be strong
>And carry on
>Cos I know wogs don't belong