What are the best on-screen adaptations of the timeless Arthurian tale?

What are the best on-screen adaptations of the timeless Arthurian tale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sFbHyju7hN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NÓS

ÉRAMOS

KANGZ

wtf i hate whites now

triggered much

wtf im a nazi now

>Merlin is half-demon
>actor is half-nigger
what did they mean by this?

not to mention the tumblr hamwhales who write this garbage don't realize how appropriate it was to make the unfaithful brute who cucks his best friend and leads to the downfall of the greatest kingdom in the world a nigger really is.

They call him Lancelot because of his Big Black Lance.

>perfectly styled hair and facial hair

>obviously plastic armor
>"""""""chain mail""""""

Nothing wrong with this. You whites have taken credit for other race's accomplishments all throughout history. Since whites are dying out and we will soon inherit the west, it is only fair that we are properly represented in media now.

Ah yes because no one took care of their appearance before the invention of electricity

Step aside boys

youtu.be/sFbHyju7hN8

>Lancelot being so disliked tumblrinas basically avoid using him for their usual erotic fanfic shit
Top kek. Racism at its finest.

>gets wrecked by a fedora samurai
>gets wrecked by a drunk irishmen
>gets wrecked by a womanizing irishmen
>gets wrecked by a blonde God
Lol

Yup they kept their outlines str8 and hair perfectly brushed back then...moron

SO
*smokes crack*

Is this on BET?

E TAL

Can someone explain to me why are they black?

Well, yes they did
Anyone who could afford servants could afford to keep their hair looking meticulous, and many did
Medieval and Renaissance upper class people probably took better care of their hair than we do

Lancelot should be black

Come on it makes perfect sense.

Camelot was the first city to implement affirmative action

Excalibur is a fucking masterpiece, one of my favorite movies

Because they are fictional characters?

fictional white characters

Lancelot is a french addition to the story and only there to cuck the British arthur

Makes perfect sense to make him black.

To a certain extent...I mean, hundreds of years of lore dictates otherwise, but you know, lets make it super fantasy.

Lancelot in particular is a special case and should be black.

Def Fantasy at the Apollo.

Explain.

You know what I wouldn't have a problem with black Merlin if he was like a full on crazy African shaman, something kind of like pic related.

It'd be a nice contrast with european knights and you could totally play up the "Where the fuck is this crazy bastard from?" angle and it'd be pretty neat.

Black Lancelot is dumb though, no reason to do it other than the play up the cuckoldry with Guinevere and Arthur.

>french addition
>only there to cuck arthur

I don't understand your problem.
If you are a purist you shouldn't want him in the story at all.
If you are fine with his addition then you are arbitrarily drawing the line when it comes to his interpretation.

Took long enough to get posted

I want a Polynesian king Arthur.

Thoughts on Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
Trailer looks preddy teeny.

Arthur should be pakistani considering he stands for britain.

Im just trying to understand WHY you think he's a spacial case and should be black. You still haven't given me a good answer either. Im open to it...other than there was no black royalty or noblemen back in 5th century England.

Lulz, not this one.

There also wasn't any wizards.

Because he is quintessentially french
And cuckolding usually has a racial angle nowadays.

I don't think his express purpose in Chritien de Troye's mind was to be the guy cucks Arthur, he was just adding some mary sue for the French court audience

Wizard is basically old English for 'wise-man'.

There also wasn't a lady in the lake.