0 PL titles

>0 PL titles

>english football began with the inception of the PL, before that english football didn't exist

Nobody said that, but the Premier League started in 1992 pal

>toothpastes

lol

are you SERIOUSLY saying that liverpool have NEVER won a premier league title?

times
la

WNE

I refuse to believe that a team with fans that are constantly ranting and raving about being a big club and who act like it is their god given right to be considered one of the big clubs have actually failed to achieve what fucking Blackburn did.

this obsession is just sad
do you see liverpool fan making arsenal threads calling them a shit club because they've never won a champions league?
of course not because they probably have better things to do than posting about other clubs

how good are the chances this year?

Arsenal fans don't bite like Bindippers do

Arsenal

>fans on Sup Forums keep to themselves
>Have no delusions of grandeur
>Have actually won the PL
>Accomplished the invincible season
>Have won meaningful trophies in recent times
>Have never been responsible for the mass murder of their own fans and others

Liverpool

>Most deluded and obnoxious fans on Sup Forums
>Finished 2nd a few years ago
>Have won as many PL titles as my local Sunday league team at the bottom of the pyramid
>Murdered their own fans as a result of their inability to contain primal criminal urges, got standing areas abolished yet spun it into a Labour propaganda campaign against the Conservatives
>Murdered Juventus fans and got English clubs banned from Europe

sacowea culiao el liverpool es el equipo de cucks merece que nos riamos de el

>Be Liverpool fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Premier League Title
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Have all nearest rivals fuck up.
>Finish 2nd
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Brenny will bring in World Class players, la! With Suarez, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Suarez gets sold
>W-we got a lot of money for him
>Good luck, Suarez!
>Based Brenny will bring in so many World Class players with that £80m!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Ricky Lambert and Saints rejects
>B-based Brenny, Lambert is a Liverpool Lad through and through, he's a better Big Andy! T-those Saints players are w-world class!
>Finish 6th
>C-can't expect t-t-them to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Brenny gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking BrenDUMB didn't do anything for us! He sold Suarez! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Klopp joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT MANURE! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Klopp here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Finish 8th
>H-he needs time to settle in! Can't expect success in the first season! He got to two finals! W-w-orld class players soon! It w-wasn't his team! Fucking BrenDUMB!

Being a Liverpool fan is a merry-go-round of utter delusion and mental gymnastics. There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence. Their fans are entitled criminals who think they deserve everything because they scrapped some cups in the literally who period of football.

Friendly reminder that Blackburn and Leicester are more successful than LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB

honest question, could Liverpool get Rodgers back?

they can afford it but doubt he'd want to return

This pasta never gets old. Could eat it every day.

(dead)
(nil) titles

THIS

DOES

NOT

FOOKIN'

Rodgers would be a step down.

Would take Rafa back in an instant though. It would immediately strike fear into the hearts of manure customers.

SLIP

>this image
LMAOING SO HARD I EVEN POOPED MY PANTS A LITTLE, AND NOW MY CHAIR SMELLS OF SHIT

kek

At this point I've just accepted that the teams I support in any sport are far past their prime.

>Scousers

>supporting more than one team across all sports
Bitch nigga I go to footy matches with my volleyball team jersey. Fucking plastic.

Is there a way of looking up historical odds?
What would the odds have been in 1992 on Liverpool not having won the Premier League trophy in over 15 years? Astronomical, surely.

96/1

25 years. Yeah I know.

How the fuck do I support an american football team then?

Shit, yeah so it is. Fucking hell.

Cheeky.

Nah, you're beyond saving. If you "pick" your team, it's over; you're as good as a korean Chelsea /lifelong/.

I mean it's my dads team so technically I didn't pick it.

la

Being in the top league for 26 seasons and being the the 00's dominant "Big 4" and not winning it is pathetic though.

Leicester have only had about 9 seasons, and won it in their current stint in their 2nd season.

>Big 4
Chelsea, ManUtd, ManCity and... uh... Arsenal?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

el chileANO senores

reminder that leeds and blackburn have won the league more recently than liverpool

Please bro, it hurts. Stahp....

Please...no bully. It hurts.

You'd think the Champions League trophy is infinitely more relevant than the domestic title. Then again, since the inception of CL, Manure and Chelsea have won it as well, so they maintain the right to laugh at Lelerpool. Anyone else, not so much.

>champions league
>liverpool is in it
>zero (zero) PL titles
Ruined championship.

A CL win without also winning your domestic league has very little credibility. The CL might be prestigious, but it's still just a flukey cup competition. The idea of being champions of Europe without even being champions of your own country is ridiculous.

>have no delusions of grandeur
they unironically tried to tell me Ramsey was a top 5 cm in the world a few years ago

THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP