Name

Anyone know who the actress is on the right. Tried reverse searching it and it doesnt help

Nastasha Romanenko

Was this taken at DSLcon or something?

Not sure found it on the internet and i remember seeing her a a movie

I came to actress on the left's footpussy last night in one of our threads

You realise she's 13, right?

Why does the little girl look like she's about to cry, Jesus Christ.

Hola reddit

you mean I came to underage footpussy?

Guys stay focused i want to know the one on the right. Please

Yes. Very underage.

just to clarify you mean the one one the right is the next standing next to the girl who's nude footpussy pics i came to last night, right?

what are some things that quantify that?

Because she's just been fucked by Dan Schneider

That she's 13.

Who?

no, you said "very" so i was asking what are some of the quantifiers for that

16 is of age. 15 is kinda underage, younger than that is very underage.

so in 3 years her nude footpussy wont be a big deal?

This one please her name

Yeah

can you impregnate a footpussy?

yes!

thats why you need to wear protection, or pull out and cum somewhere else

only if you use your footpenis

and looking at her nude footpussy pics right now is bad, because shes only 13

Yes

I think, but i can't be sure, that she is Yael Grobglas, from Jane The Virgin and some shitty horror movie about a gargoyle attacking Israel...

but wearing protection really dulls the feeling and i hear the pull out method isn't too effective

Okay, so now that we've ironed out the pics themselves,

what about when you get aroused and start to fap, while her current footpussy pics are on your screen?

As long as you're not looking at the footpussy when you finish it's okay. How do you not understand these things?

oh you're talking about at the end of fapping, when you cum?

so we're both on the same page, lets use a random example.

I'm fapping to her 13yo nude footpussy pics for a long time and then I cum, or "ejaculate".

what quantifiers could take place during that process and result in different categories?

When you're about to cum, you close the pic, or look at a different pic of someone who's legal, or footpussy that's legal, and then that's okay.

Thank you. Now your pervs can keep talking about a 13 year olds foot pus

oh, so for example if her nude footpussy yellow step stool set was full screen on another monitor and I was fapping right now, even if I scrolled the image up so her nude feet werent on screen, that wouldnt be good enough, is that right?

As long as you're not looking at the picture when you cum, it's okay.

Hi guise! What are we all up to tonite?

so since both monitors are side by side, as her pic is enlarged to full resolution and scrolled down to where her nude feet are practically the only thing you can see, if i was about to cum, or "ejaculate", if my eyes are not looking directly at them during that specific time, then its okay?

the peripheral still in view is allowed?

also just so we're clear, is this still in regards to her current 13yo nude sets, or only once shes 16yo? just so we dont lose track

idk, best be careful and just avoid looking at them even in periphery. And yes, this only refers to them now. When she's 16 it's free game.

so cumming even while they're in periphery is bad?

but thats only for nude foot sets, right?

also when you look away, is it possible to still feel like you came for the girl you stared at the longest just before ejaculating?

like you're almost creating a bond with her, or should it be a completely blank slate experience during the final act, almost like 2 completely seperate processes that have nothing to do with eachother

It's just for general pictures of children. Nude feet or not.
It's fine for you to think you're cumming to the girl, just as long as you're not looking at her. It should be a bit separating. If you cum looking at pictures of children, that's pedo-shit and that's about as Reddit as you can get.

are there any additional quantifiers like if you're actually helping the ejaculation?

if your hand is no longer assisting and your body does something involuntarily, is that your responsibility?

all you're doing is looking at a screen, is that the same as physically cumming while fapping

Nah, if you let go of your dick, it's no longer masturbation, then anything's free game.

see this information is important to anons and its good that you're taking the time to point out these not-so-obvious facts

so now that we understand this, if in fact someone had underage footpussy on their screen and were fapping, once "they" "stop fapping" by letting go they no longer are required to look away or change tabs, correct?

and I have a follow up that also relates to my previous question about forming a bond and the feelings you can have afterwords

Yeah, if you're not touching your dick when you're cumming, you can look at whatever you like.

You can do whatever you like in your own head. I don't know how much more I can explain. Just don't cum while looking at children. That's about it.

you're explaining a lot user, theres so many small details anyone could miss if they werent aware.

just because "children" as you say are on screen and perhaps a steady fap-like sound was taking place in user's room, there's nothing really going on. Only if he loses control or forgets to let go and cums.

But lets say he does stop, and his body does something on its own, is he allowed to make any noises during the process, or should user stay silent, even trying to mask or surpress any deep heavy breaths that are out of the ordinary, especially if the underage girl is still fully enlarged on his screen during this time

If you let go of your dick you're no longer masturbating and the world is your oyster. Do whatever you like. These aren't hard concepts to understand.

does so-called "masturbating" create the same dopamine release as so-called "real sex"?

Not exactly, but they're somewhat similar.

based on the overall effort-to-release ratio would you say masturbation has, objectionably, a much higher efficiency rating?

Depends how much effort you need to cum.
Premature ejaculation which only really occurs in the pre-process leading to real-sex has the highest efficiency rating.

by pre-mature ejaculation, do you mean the pre-cum that leaks out during masturabation?

or are you referring to cumming very fast.

if so, couldnt you also quantify that as being much more aroused by the ggirl on screen than other girls on your screen, isnt that a valid emotion you can have, making cum itself so much more intense, sometimes leaving you unable to think about anything else and many times resulting in you returning for more as soon as the refractory period ends.

however over time, that intensity would wane off as you then search to replicate that initial intensity once again

what's this foot pussy i keep hearing about?

its the most desirable and delicious area of a girl, user

if she is of age of course

well, depends on the acts being taken while shes on screen, as seen above

as long as you let go, its fine

imagine if girls feet naturally precummed when they got horny

umm is that of age?