Rock music was a mistake

Rock music was a mistake.

please come back mozart

>implying beetvon wouldn't be playing prog metal if he wasn't alive today

It was. It sickens me that niggers on this board consider Radiohead or GYBE high art.

We know he loved Bon Jovi

beethoven would be making the sickest IDM around

"no"

come to brazil

why should i care about some faggots who told other people to play music. they couldn't even sing.

Why?

you're the side of the crowd that booed at Dylan once he went electric

Start taking him seriously or bumping after he answers .

>if he wasn't alive

don't think anyone has ever expressed that opinion

if mozart were born in the past couple decades he'd probably sound like jacob collier

Its amusing that most of the participants who disregard OPs point are also the majority who would shun anything electronic over rock music.

holy fuck you still post here?

unironically this. mozart shat out autistically large amounts of music, none of which had any character, soul or creativity whatsoever. beethoven would wipe the fucking floor with mozart despite being a deaf cunt, maybe even because of it

That's incorrect and you know it. Most people here like some form of electronic music. Try not making bad arguments anytime.

Infrequently.

[citations needed]

i like the daft punk the kanye

not the guy you're replying to but nigga you must be retarded if you think he needs a citation for his point but you don't need one for yours

I wish I could have been born in the timeline when Mozart lived to old age and wrecks the shit out of the 19th century along with Beethoven and Schubert (who also lives to old age). What a world that would be.

For one to advance a claim he must first provide evidence as you have decided not to do. Try giving evidence of your ridiculous claim first you boob

lls, most of this board don't even know the fucking difference between house and techno

A HAHAHAHAHA so fucking what? One can enjoy electronic music without having to know the banal differences between its two most basic and artistically devoid forms

And heres another one lmao

Make an argument or begone to the infernal pit you savage beast

see

>having social life
lmao # you, neofag

And still you have failed at making ONE argument, what you have posted does not constitute such things. Die!

Degenerates such as yourself do not deserve the air I breathe

Can someone link me ambient classic works music on youtube?

Like I thought, you queers don't have the gall to challenge me and my arguments.

underrated

[citations needed]