RiffTrax > Mystery Science Theater 3000

RiffTrax > Mystery Science Theater 3000

Other urls found in this thread:

pirates-forum.org/Forum-RiffTrax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like their live shows. They need more current release rips. I miss those.

>Just eat it, it won't kill you.

Golden Corral's new slogan!

no arguments here

I do miss sketches like everything from Werewolf and Monster a Go Go though

Delet this. DELET THIS

I still like MST3K better but Rifftrax is good too. The only bummer is I used to have a rifftraxkino thread that had absolutely all of their riffs synced to movie files with reasonable audio balancing but it went tits up and I haven't found a good source since then, especially since I don't/can't torrent. On the brightside there's a fuckton of Rifftrax on Amazon prime streaming. On the downside obviously it's stuff they could repackage with their riffs, nothing on big name movies or anything. Watched the entire Twilight series with Rifftrax and it was a lot of fun.

Also, Joel, I loved you and arguably liked you more than Mike on MST3K, but the Kickstarted MST3K looks awful and you should feel bad.

pretty sure in the beginning the guys at rifftrax were pumping out the synced torrents

vpn if you "can't", donate if you feel bad

Had bad experiences with VPNs while torrenting. Haven't done it in years now. I just download my shit from forums like Warezbb on the rare occasions I have to download something instead of just stream it.

And yeah, it wasn't a money issue since I'm fine hucking money at them. It's just that I vastly preferred just grabbing files with the movie and audio already all synced up and decently balanced rather than juggling it myself and god help me if I want to pause to go get more crab legs.

Can you (or any fa/tv/virgin) even watch Rifftrax or MST3K anymore?

Eh, I wouldn't say he should feel bad for trying. If it works, awesome. If it doesn't, it's not like the originals went away. I like that he's making an attempt at a new series.

I don't care about their politics.

Nelson is pretty right wing, but funny and talented.

I like em all

shut the fuck up i don't give two goddamns about their politics or yours. if you get triggered by opinions then you should kill your obviously single mother for raising such a pussy

when new rifftrax come out, it's always shared via MEGA and linked on this forum:

pirates-forum.org/Forum-RiffTrax

This sprang up when KAT vanished a few months ago.

Does anyone like the newer riffs by Mary Jo Pehl and Bridget Nelson (Mike's wife)?

I tried a couple shorts and they were unwatchable for me. Am I a sexist or do they just suck?

wtf I hate mst3k now

This

If you get triggered by celebrities shitting on Trump, you're not gonna have a whole lot of entertainment to fill up your time.
It's just really sad to see things turn out the way they have. Especially considering people who I know who are good people are having their lives ruined just cuz they voted for a guy who wasn't popular.

take it BACK

What has Mike said?

Not much in the form of support.

>Not a single person in the entire world supports Trump except on the internet where the Russians live

Really makes me think.

probably a cruz fan

I thought the same thing.

Not even close.