Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fdTd75S0ZQ
youtu.be/lJgM4_C3gvE
youtu.be/nZVXQPJqBNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hillary loses
>show renewed
>everything went better than expected.jpg

It sucked having to drop this show after that. I really enjoyed it. Oh, well! What are you gonna do, huh?

>all those liberals were so fucking smug about Hillary
>months before the election they were 100% sure she won
>all those delicious tears when she got stomped in the electoral college by one of the most hated candidates of all time

I've never D R O P P E D a show so hard. RIP in piece T H I C C jew thighs.

What show is this?

I still can't believe it actually happened. Inauguration day is soon. Shit has barely begun.

T H I C C > political views

all the guys on the show are fucking great and worth it just to watch for them.

Broad City. Watch some clips on YouTube, it's pretty funny.

Only for Hannibal. The show isn't 100% terrible, but this episode definitely turned me off completely from the show, and I don't even like Trump. Just the placing Hillary on a pedestal like that was cringe-worthy an an obvious ploy to appeal to millennials / Gen-Z. Shows that the show-writers lack integrity as well.

Wow. What was the scene about? Don't link it. I don't want to actually watch it.

hillary_having_a_human_moment.hack

Daily reminder that the city of New York is the problem with America and that all our current problems stem directly from New York City.

>war hungry think tanks
>Trump/Clinton
>Wall Street and trust funders
>institutional cuckoldry
>for-profit student loans
>Marvel and D.C. Comics
>shitty food
>24 hour "news"

Rise up Sup Forums, cast off your oppressors.

I watched one episode and the fat girl used a mirror to watch herself masturbate. Seems pretty cool

I understand if they want to keep their job but it was Ilana that put her on that pedestal because muh vagina

youtu.be/7fdTd75S0ZQ

the last episode i watched was when they go to some store and one pretends to be the other

the show was decent S1 but really fell apart

don't know what episode that was but yeah

fuck this show

Is she sucking out their souls?

kek, deal with it nerd.

Whenever Drumpf tweets something mean, I just rewatch this and all is right with the world.

youtu.be/lJgM4_C3gvE

BIG
JEWISH
TITS

Don't forgot about Ilana's legs

>I still can't believe it actually happened.

Really? The reason Hillary was ahead in all the polls was because people were afraid that if they said what they actually felt, they'd be labeled a bigot. They just waited til the the actual election

Yeah like on Warcraft

lol NYC is literally the only american city I'd have any interest in visiting/living. Everywhere else is straight trash.

>all those pre-election tweets from liberals talking about how "no matter the outcome, Americans need to come together again"
>all those post-election tweets by liberals complaining that racist flyover rednecks ruined America

the next 4 who are we kidding it's going to be 8 years are going to be a comedy gold mine. The libtard butthurt is never going to stop flowing

IT WAS HER TURN

ULTIMATE OUTSIDER

>YAAAASSSSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYYYYY

What did OP mean by this?

That's ironic because NYC looks and smells like straight trash. Skyline's nice, it's a decent tourist spot, but you get into the real city itself and you'll want to fucking puke.
If you're a yuropoor faggot, visit the Northwest.

>not American
>only cares about New York
>actively hates other parts of the country

You'd fit right in

yurobum keep out. sky wall now.

I'm from Toronto

Ottawa, get fucked you literal nigger

Trey didn't deserve to get his heart broke :(

b-b-but Nate said...

There would be no recounts for Nate, no photographs of his polls would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in.

I still can't believe it happened, I still crack up at the Hillary supporters crying videos.
Best timeline.

NYC is the real trash, trust me I'm an American who's traveled to almost every state and visited most major American landmarks in my life.

NYC is a "visit only" kind of place, like LA, you don't want to live there. NYC and LA are literally the lowest common denominators when it comes to cities. People get infatuated with the abstract "ideal" version of New York in their head, but it's full of shitty human beings. So is LA, and it's the same fact for pretty much all of the biggest cities in any country, if you were moving to France you wouldn't want to pick Paris.
The cities that have the most people are by default going to have the most douchebags/assholes/human garbage in them, the costs of living are above everywhere else, and there is no actual benefit to living in one of those places unless you're doing it for a specific career move.

What if I'm also a degenerate?

I just want a studio in hells kitchen to do heroin in

You won't have enough money to pay for rent and heroin

>studio in hells kitchen
NYC degenerate here.
That location is still expensive as shit.
You will probably want somewhere in the Harlem, Bronx, and one of the few pre-gentrified neighborhoods in Brooklyn for proper junkie degeneracy.
Don't listen to the haters. It's a fun place if you can hack it.

what the fuck is this (((slay queen))) shit? i bet its tumblr

More likely nigger shit from twitter

i think its black twitter

this makes me so happy

Sounds like a plan

Gen Z is full 1488 conservative fampai

I love watching all of the pro-Shrillary episodes of shows, there's nothing more satisfying than watching a bunch of smug assholes preach to you knowing they got BTFO, this must be what it's like for black people to watch Civil War movies.

weeping over an election. the hell happened to people.

probably the gay side of black twitter/twitter. I can't think of any stereotype, positive or negative, that fits YAAS better than that.

Watch at your own peril.

youtu.be/nZVXQPJqBNo

>tfw 2intelligent to support a candidate that was going to lose

Even straight blacks act like faggots much of the time

Had me going until
>>shitty food

pleb taste

I made it 7 seconds

they actually bought into the propaganda

What are the most kino places to live

i dont know how anyone could want to live in L.A with the traffic you have to deal with, same with other cities of that type. do those assholes realise how much of their life they spend in their car? literally cucks

It's bad enough seeing it typed out, but hearing it out loud is a whole nother level of irritating.

mediums sized towns that have a lot going on

wtf is this "queen slay" shit from?

i keep seeing it

It's from ancient Egypt

>how much of their life they spend in their car?

>not having pic related to enjoy kino while you commute

Atlanta here, I think Georgia is the only state where these are legal when the car is in motion.

i drink the tears of the radical left, but i can't help but feel sorry for poor nate. i hope his vacay in italy helped him

stupid girls, often used to describe anything that beyonce does, dont ask me how I know

You don't get to claim foreign food as your own.

That leaves you with street vendor hotdogs and pizza. And pizza is just pizza. blind taste test, you couldn't pick a New York pizza from Domino's, so who gives a shit

Black women, it was then adopted by gay men which was then adopted by white women.

Some woc twitter/instagram speak.

I see... how do i found out about these places? Word of mouth?

San Luis Obispo, Seattle suburbs, Denver area, Austin

I wouldnt even use it ironically

>ywn be watching kino as your car crashes and you die
damn that'd be a good way to go

>You don't get to claim foreign food as your own.
>you couldn't pick a New York pizza from Domino's

all that gay/nigger slang millennials keep using makes me want to beat someone's skull in with a hammer

That's cause you're a loser. A fat loser.

Rude

Well it's true. The fact that you don't like it makes you a loser.

LMAO KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

shut up queer

>ctrl+f California

>0 results

TAKE BACK YOUR CITY

It's not like the radical Left were huge fans of Hillary either. Only moderates thought she was good for anything.

>implying this isn't the best character on the show by miles

you all can fuck off.

well, they're both two of the most hated candidates of all time

buddy it wasnt the moderates crying about """literally hitler"""" getting elected and screaming about how whites have destroyed america

>The fact that you don't like it makes you a loser.

how so? explain in detail.

Yes it was. Even if their rhetoric is toxic as fuck, they don't want radical changes.

Hello I am from Billings, Montana. There is a great Thai place downtown. Therefore, Billings, Montana should be world renowned for its great food.

One is hated for the mean words he said and his shitty business practices, the other is hated for under the table war crimes and a record of flip flopping.

You pick who is more worthy of hate. it says a lot about a person.

You know Jayson Love?

SJW detected

if youre screaming about whites destroying america youre not a moderate lmao, moderates were the ones who held their noses and voted

Never stop winning.

Their ultimate goal is still just having whites and blacks living alongside each other.

Communists want a complete overhaul of the system - it's different.

If I'm remembering correctly I think they say something similar to that in the episode in OP's pic.

>mean words equivalent to war crimes

fucking lel

slate had some of the best tears on election night