What will be the next _exit?

If Brexit wins, that is.

Russia

we will be next, we already did a referendum to fuck the EU earlier and it was a landslide victory. the same movement that started it will make another referendum for nexit if brexit happens. recent dutch polls show 56% leave.

Italexit and Frexit. Oh how sweet it would be if two of the six founding member countries voted to leave.

TEXIT

Scotland out of the UK.

Russia leaves Earth?

...bag...tea...Texas?

Wexit. All the seattle/portland cuck liberals will be sent down to california.

Netherlands in Nexit

The Netherlands. Easily.

Rogalexit?

Anglos are uglier than that

Probably Netherlands but their economy is heavily dependent on financial trade even more then UK

Italy. And it would vote to leave in a landslide.

i have heard rumours of a "czech out"

That made me chuckle.

Netherlands if Wilders gets elected, it is one of his biggest campain promises
we will save ourselves, don't worry, we got to top tier before, we will get there again.

>no more kebab
>no more debntsmonies to EU

great success!

probably texas

Netherlands most likely, the rest are going to fall like dominoes after that.

I think you meant to link this one.

Cexit

KEK EXIT

Grexit

San fran area looks cool, but it is literally THE GAYEST city in cascadia, if not the U.S., only go as low as sacramento if you have to.

Please, just no Idaho or California

They're seceding from the world.

North cali is chill. Cexit is for the slient majority of right-wingers in the west. Seattle? Gay city for hipsters, coffee lovers, and people who go to university for computers. Portland? Literally losers who can't afford seattle and live in the shitty parts. Boise is ok, it has its problems though. California is a must for Mt. Shasta, and weed, california. BC is necessary. Alaska was a nice touch.

>Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco

More like Cuckadia, amirite?

You do realize if cascadia actually happens (which it won't) it won't be a liberal state?

FRENCHXIT

you couldnt even get that many women together in 1 spot now without half them being obese

I'd like to see the Netherlands and Denmark out and maybe even possibly the potatoniggers.
I don't think anyone else would have the balls to leave tbqh.

Front National could win the election in 2017 and maybe France will leave the EU. But France gets a shit ton out of the EU and in a referendum I think the French would vote to stay.

I hope Spain

Hopefully France and Italy leave along with the poorfag greek and Spanish. Then Germany can consolidate all power into a true federalist state with german principles and ideals.

Okay, so are any major changes likely to happen or was this more of a symbolic thing?