Why are they shit at soccer???

Why are they shit at soccer???

Leafs get tired after 2 minutes.
>hockey lmao

Seal clubbing is the only sport we care about

fucking plebs

canadian twat

To many nice national parks. Too busy camping and enjoying the wilderness

Relatively small population + most kids grow up trying to play ice hockey instead

>Relatively small population

there are around 50 countries ahead of you in the world rankings with a lower population

Cold weather countries are at a massive disadvantage at soccer.

Canada is frozen half the year.

theres like 4 months of the year here where it is possible to play sawker outside. also we have a continental trophy and an olympic gold medal.
how is colombia so shit at the only sport they care about?

Iceland not only kicked out england at the last euros, they're going to qualify for the world cup next year too.

they have Cavallini in their team and some times he is even a starter.

Is he that terribad Uruguayan keeper in your league? Ive seen you league and it is... quite dreadful

hes a guy that was born in canada and got capped by the national team. he later found out he could have played for uruguay instead because his dad had citizenship or something. now he literally has said he regrets playing for canada.

Kek. But he was never going to get called up iirc.

he was a shitty striker in PeƱarol (like the third option in the bench) and was kind a meme/joke here when he went to play the gold cup. I think he is now in some team in Mexico.

also our league is the worst of America (probably worse than the Canadian)

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CANT WAKE UP)

Iceland doesn't even have that bad of weather, user.

But it's fucking Ice-land, explain you're self

Those are good points, but not the main one:

Canada already has a sport for those with low incomes. Basketball, which is played indoor/outdoor year round in major urban centers particularly in South Western Ontario.

All the rural folks play Hockey in the Winter and Baseball in the Summer, and those who are poor and can't play those sports, play basketball instead, because there is no real infrastructure for soccer here.

IIRC, Greenland (a massive Frozen shithole) was called Greenland in order to attract immigrants, and due to is size, Iceland was named to have the opposite effect.

Its actually quite temperate despite how north it is relative to the rest of the world.

Good point. I'd also like to point out that majority of the people who play soccer here (at least where I live) are essentially rejects from other sports, mainly hockey and baseball/softball. The soccer players at my undergrad school dressed and acted like the hockey players except no one recognized/knew them and they didn't nearly the same amount of girls, basically just the girls who also played soccer. I played both sports throughout childhood until the end of my undergrad and the hockey players were the real chads, the soccer players were just wannabe chads with lame tattoos and haircuts. Ironically though, the hockey players were way more homosexual, I'm talking shower boners, group jerk off sessions, literal dick measuring contests... etc.

This is obviously just in my province, I don't know what other provinces are like.

No, they are not. They let it slip when they lost to Finland.

Hockey

Than why is Canadian Basketball NT is irrelevant too?

>because there is no real infrastructure for soccer here.

Since when do you need infrastructure for football?

They're too wealthy. Seriously.

he literally isn't good enough to start for canada
he look decidedly worse than the rest of our forwards
I really can't express my disappointment in him in any stronger terms

Very canadian from your part

final of what tour? have we even played against leafs?

Larin is also garbage for Canada so its not like he's any better.

I suppose that's fair, his finishing anyway, his overall game is passable (ie. he's a big guy)
but I'm serious, cavallini looked even worse

Because maybe one in ten people here care about soccer puck and concussionball have set a standard for manliness here and people see soccer players as pussies detering young players from joining the sport

too many blacks in this team