Felicity a cute

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=URx2M7nmExk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuhrdq5jlQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf, lmao

The gerbil thing never happened.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white """people!"""

Weekend update time. Honestly, I miss Norman.

Holy fuck these Drumpf jokes are incredible. the nazi orange poopy head literally thinks our country will be great again if he cuts my welfare and genocides mexicans and muslims.

me in the back

Thatsthejoke

>Nazi Germany had the guts to take on Russia
That joke was pretty good.
That was his point.

Me feeding her.

>SUSPENDUHS

Wasn't everyone irl actually making fun of Rudy when it happened?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=URx2M7nmExk

>m.youtube

FUCK YOU!

DUDE I CANT DO ANYTHING IF NOT HIGH LMAO

And ironically enough the biggest liberal president of the 20th century gave arms to russia (the USSR) to defeat nazi germany :^

>new segment
I mean it's just Pete doing standup. We've seen this a million times.

mobile poster detected

Wow! Look at Peterson's range!
Truly, the MVP of ths SNL season.

I would laugh my ass off is trump sent goons in to disrupt and ruin SNL. Yeah that would violate their 1st amendment rights, but it would be for their own good.

>making fun of his sons
twitter will burn tonight

That was the one that offense them?

>their own good

How?

>che so fat he can't even button up the top button on his shirt

meryl streep (the same cunt who praised a child rapist) is celebrated on national media for calling trump a racist.

because this is embarrassing and people don't like this SJW shit anymore.

He makes fun of his own sons.
Especially the retarded one.

I like Beck Bennet but this is self indulgent bullshit

Yeah but he's really thin skinned.

no cable, how is she doing?

like half the stuff is that

Terrible

>its on antenna

who? i don't remember seeing her in a sketch yet.

that he does*

>no cable

Is this common trolling in SNL generals?

I really feel sorry for you, user. Keep drinking the FOX News kool-aid though.

It's different man
Only he can do it. It's a father's right

Meh...

Agreed. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

That wasn't really bad.

>he must watch fox news since he is imformed!

do you think trump is a racist? or an idiot? care to explain why you think that?

will anyone on this cast go on to have a successful career afterwards? cecilee? kate to be a comedy movie b lister?

that's all I can see

she keeps pausing to nibble on carrots

I give this episode an F. A shame cause they had a couple strong episodes to close out the year. Hopefully next week's better

>imformed
You certainly are. If you think Trump is remotely competent you are a deluded fool.

What a boring episode. Haven't laughed once

It was a guy half-singing/ mumbling some crap.

That's good. Carrots are full of essential nutrients and relatively calorie-light

this. fuck drumpf and fuck white people. drumpf literally wants to genocide mexicans and LGBTBBQPs. and he looks like a cheeto poopy head :D

Yeah, but he's probably going to tweet about how Baldwin is overrated, or SNL is shit. He won't defend his sons BB specifically over this skit.

He's really hung up on pissgate, which makes me think it's real. If he brings THAT up again when he rage tweets this morning, then I'll be even more convinced.

Have they put bunny ears on her or has she been in a bunny suit or has she hopped around like a bunny? This is the perfect opportunity

Hes infinitely more qualified to be chief executive of this country than a community activist who kisses the media's ass.

>boob mountain

>I WUZ HERE AN SHIET

Different person, but the earlier person was talking about people calling him racist, but nothing about being competent.

You're not even informed about what you're responding to, what are you doing?

I could see Colin jost playing the arrogant, evil bf in romcoms

>Ywn annihilate her with your dick

>the obvious manlet in the fleet farm commercial

They contain lots of sugar though. Very unhealthy to bunny. Bunny will die if no get rel food

I hope that someone shoots him. It's for the good of the country.

She is a lesbian. A poor manĀ“s ScarJo.

MOONEY TIME

SHUT THE FUCK UP. LIGHTEN UP. ITS SATURDAY NIGHT

Epic burn my liberal friend! Republicans suck! Democrats rule!

Its really sad people in this country are more hung up on someone who was alleged to be pissed on by qt russian prostitutes than someone who was alleged to smoke crack and suck cock in chicago bath houses like obongo was alleged to be doing.

>Mooney
Finally someone with talent shows up

SWEDEN YES!

well she can play it straight

really? this has been verified?

>"""hot"""

Why is that? Because he inherited a billion dollars?

>hung up

Funny, I haven't heard him mention it

On topic, I like Alec Baldwin. He's a racist, he's a homophobe, and he even hates people with cancer. But the best part about him is how he's proven that all libtards are raging hypocrites and truly ugly and evil people

Thanks Alec!

why don't they rag on him as much?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuhrdq5jlQg

Yeah she is. I assume this is why she's funny (lesbians need to attract women the same ways men have to, right?)

That's the funniest thing I've seen tonight.

you're telling me to "lighten up"? is that anti persons of color? so i'm better if i'm "lighter"? wow, really makes me think. my skin color can't be changed. how much is drumpf paying you to be part of his genocide squad?

this is a long established fact

Nobody cares about the vice president. He's at best assassination insurance.

God what a snooze fest.

BE MORE FUNNY!!

>or an idiot?
Read the post again you Sup Forums piece of shit. Jesus Christ Trumptards are insufferable. I'm not even American but I want you to know every other country is laughing at you.

Pence is boring as shit. He has no personality to make fun of and isn't constantly mouthing off about stuff.

ahyuck

They fear him

>literally thinks our country will be great again if he cuts my welfare and genocides mexicans and muslims.

It is only ok with Clintons or Obabo does it

he took a loan for a million dollars and turned it into a multi billion dollar brand. hes already bringing jobs back to this country and you're bitching about it. i think libtards are just pissed they may have new job oppurtunities and the 'unemployed' shit won't get you by much longer. get ready to work.

It's making fun of liberals, why isn't pol jizzing in the thread? Is it because they're only here to shit up the thread?

whew...i must be living under a rock

They did. They called him gay once.

they could make fun of the fact that he looks just like race banyon from johnny quest but i guess no one would get it.

reminder that kyle is based

Shamaladingdong making KINO again

Isn't comedy supposed to be funny?

Kyle, this is your boss. Get back to work.

- L. Michaels

FUCK DRUMPF! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

YOU RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC SHITLORD!

I'm not Sup Forums, and I didn't vote for Trump. I'm saying you clearly have no idea what you're responding to, you fucking loon.

Calm your tits.

AND FUCK STRAIGHT WHITE MEN

SCUM OF THE EARTH. THEY LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHAT WORK MEANS. THEY NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY

Man I'm really struggling to stay awake here.