Is he really going to be able to keep this up for eight years?

Is he really going to be able to keep this up for eight years?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not like he has anything better to do.

>eight years

His Russian sex tape will be out before he finishes this term.

are you talking about baldwin or trump

>eight years

Sex scandal couldn't even sink Bill Clinton. Nobody gives a shit about if there's a real sex scandal with Trump or not.

It's the other shit that might get him that's interesting.

Stay mad, libshit

Only if it involves pedophilia.

It's not about the sex scandal. Its about Russia blackmailing him.

We already know he's a fawning patsy for Putin, that would explain why.

I guess that'll drop around the same time as The Apprentice tape with him calling people nigger, huh,

Have the house and senate intelligence committees been briefed on that too?

You don't call someone names while feeling happy, do you, Trump voter.

Will he keep using twitter? It is apparently trivially easy too get him riled up.

That angle lost all it's juice. If they tried to blackmail him, if they had it, it was already released they he might have a sex scandal. It wouldn't have the affect that it might have had if nothing was ever said up to that point.

>cia installs dictators around the world throughout the twentieth-century
>cia kills jfk
>fbi spies on millions of americans
>nsa spies on everybody
>james clapper lies about the nsa spying on everyone
>nsa spies on foreign leaders like angela merkel and the populations of other countries like brazil
>intelligence community gets us into iraq on false pretenses
YEAH I TOTALLY TRUST OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES GOYS--I MEAN GUYS
THEY HAVE THE INTERESTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AT HEART AND WOULD NEVER LIE TO US, NO SIR THEY WOULD NEVER LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
I TOTALLY BELIEVE EVERY WORD JAMES CLAPPER SAYS EVEN THOUGH HE LIED ABOUT THE NSA

F U C K Y O U

Liberals must be absolutely miserable then.

You mean the golden shower tape?
The story that Sup Forums made up and the MSM took as fact?

originated from Sup Forums was already debunked.

Doubt the Russian shit is true, but the Sup Forums making something up and it getting picked up is definitely not true.

No, I mean this:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

It's become a matter for congress. Obama and Trump himself have been briefed on it too. The British spy who brought the information to light has been in hiding since the leak.

>cia kills jfk

Point invalidated. Now you just sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Proof? The screencaps showing that Sup Forums made it up are quite convincing.

I hope so.
Best job in the country for the next 180 days!

Why is the CIA killing JFK so crazy?

Oh you mean the fake story retards that couldn't tell the difference between Trump's lawyer and some random fuck that has the same name.

>proof? the screencaps i saw that some faggot made in photoshop in 5 seconds are quite convincing

this is why they should make it mandatory so you have to have a minimum IQ to vote

to keep retards like you from voting in reality tv stars

Because that's a conspiracy theory. No one's denying that shit like Operation Ajax or Prism happened.

If you mean Baldwin he said he's going to do his Trump role on tour.

Why don't you try reading the article you mouth breather.

>Point invalidated. Now you just sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Fine. Take that out. Everything else is verifiable fact.
Did the CIA not install the Shah and forever alienate Iran?
Did the FBI not wiretap everybody of importance in Washington throughout Hoover's reign?
Did the CIA not lie about WMDs and get us embroiled in a failed war in Iraq?
Did Clapper not lie about the NSA?
Did the NSA not surreptitiously snoop on everybody?
Oh wait, that's all verifiable fact.

Always with the name-calling. Why are liberals so juvenile?

>BBC

No thanks. Its obvious its fake news.

>Sup Forums believes it is credible that Hillary Clinton operated an international child sex slavery ring from a pizza restaurant

>but when news leaks that one of MI6's top agents, one of the guys who brought out FIFA's corruption, has been told by his contacts in Russia that Putin has material to blackmail Trump, which the intelligence agencies consider credible enough to bring before congress, the president, and the president-elect, Sup Forums instantly waves the news away as inane hogwash

Sup Forums's cognitive dissonance always makes my head spin

>Sup Forums instantly waves the news away as inane hogwash

Sup Forums handwaved it because Sup Forums created that rumor.

how sad is it that the only way you find work is by donning the face of your arch-enemy.

This isn't about the golden shower tape you illiterate tool.

This is about alleged financial misdealings with Russia and a sex tape supposedly filmed in 2013 in the presidential suite at Moscow's Ritz-Carlton hotel while Trump was visiting for some beauty pageant.

That's because multiple inconsistencies and errors in the dossier have already been exposed--and it contains a multitude of spelling errors and geographical mistakes, even though it supposedly comes from a "professional"

>a sex tape supposedly filmed in 2013 in the presidential suite at Moscow's Ritz-Carlton hotel

That's the golden shower tape you retard.

>literally believing he paid hookers to pee on his bed
Dumbass.
Even CNN (after day 1), the nytimes, James Comey (directory of CIA), wikileaks (100% accuracy record), and basically everyone who wasn't buzzfeed, said it was fake bullshit.

Whatever bullshit Sup Forums invented isn't what Christopher Steele sent to the US intelligence agencies and has become public news after a summary of the matter attached to the DNC hacking report become public you retard.

>If I just pretend people said something was false it means they did

Please, link me to whatever New York Times article, or quotation by Comey, backtracks on this information.

>Whatever bullshit Sup Forums invented isn't what Christopher Steele sent to the US intelligence agencies

Yes it is. Part of it at least.

>This dossier was prepared by a professional British spy.
>Where is he? May we ask him a few questions?
>He's, uh, he's in hiding! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Instead of making an ad hominem against that user,you could provide some fucking proof instead

>Yes it is. Part of it at least.

No, it's not.

It's cute that you think Sup Forums pranks can influence global politics though. I'm assuming you missed out on the chanology era but you think you can still bandwagon onto this "we are legion" activism bullshit that ended a decade ago.

Anyway, Steele's initial report is a year old. His information was given to him by his contacts in Russia, not threads on Sup Forums that hadn't fucking happened yet. The real controversy here is old news you morons, the public is just finding out about it.

>It's cute that you think Sup Forums pranks can influence global politics though

Oh you're a leftist shill.
Gotcha.

Trump thanked the Nytimes in his first press conference for making a stand against the dossier.
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html
" That report should have never — first of all, it shouldn’t have been printed because it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. And I thank the New York Times for saying that."
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0

Maybe I'm wrong about Comey. I think the MSM has falsely reported that Comey is some in a congenial relationship with Trump because of how he handled things like the Clinton emails and now this.

>he forgot about Hillary Clinton devoting a speech to pepe

Don't just ignore the rest of my post.

Are you going to tell me now that Sup Forums started its golden shower meme a year ago, before the Republican primaries? That's when Seele was hired to investigate the matter.

And Sup Forums created this controversy, didn't it?

Or wait, maybe what some idiot working for MSN took as news and what actual journalists have since been reporting on are two different things.

i never found it funny and im barely a trump supporter

Fuck you drumpftard I don't have to provide shit because you're too stupid to comprehend the evidence. Was it worth America becoming run by Nazis?

>uses the term nazi in 2017
>calls other idiots
You need help

Whatever happens, it was worth it for the sheer entertainment value this election has provided.

He can't because liberals just take unsubstantiated claims at face value that suits their purposes.

at least Sup Forums know how to use archive links.

regardless
I wish we had become Nazi's so I could line you and your ilk up against a wall and execute you for treason for supporting a candidate whose foundation took money from Al fucking Saud.

So the fact that Sup Forums's created story of Trump going to the presidential suite in Moscow and hiring hookers to piss on the bed Obama slept in and this spy's story of a sex tape in EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE is a coincidence?
Are you stupid?

I have three images that support the claim pissgate originated on Sup Forums

Trump is thanking the times and other organizations for not reporting on the matter when it was initially presented to the press a year ago. Not until it's seriousness was validated by being included in a congressional report on the matter did the Times or any major news agencies report on it. It's in the fucking article you linked.

>But word of a dossier had begun to spread through political circles. Rick Wilson, a Republican political operative who was working for a super PAC supporting Marco Rubio, said he heard about it in July, when an investigative reporter for a major news network called him to ask what he knew.

>By early fall, some of Mr. Steele’s memos had been given to the F.B.I., which was already investigating Mr. Trump’s Russian ties, and to journalists. An MI6 official, whose job does not permit him to be quoted by name, said that in late summer or early fall, Mr. Steele also passed the reports he had prepared on Mr. Trump and Russia to British intelligence.

>After the election, the memos, still being supplemented by his inquiries, became one of Washington’s worst-kept secrets, as reporters — including from The New York Times — scrambled to confirm or disprove them.

>Remarkably for Washington, many reporters for competing news organizations had the salacious and damning memos, but they did not leak, because their contents could not be confirmed. (Mother Jones magazine was an exception, publishing a story on Oct. 31 that described the dossier, its origin and significance, while omitting the titillating details.) That changed only this week, after the heads of the C.I.A., the F.B.I. and the National Security Agency added a summary of the memos, along with information gathered from other intelligence sources, to their report on the Russian cyberattack on the election.

Please use the archive to direct me to the Sup Forums threads from over a year ago which started this then. The ones from Fall of 2015.

>Oct. 2016

Still a year too late there bud. Go deeper!

Mods, can you move this thread to Sup Forums?
I know you guys have that power.

you don't know shit, faggot

First of all let me preface this by saying that you have to be an absolute bafoon to believe that a report with many provably wrong facts that is absolutely unsubstantiated talking about whores peeing in a bed is real.
>Trump is thanking the times and other organizations for not reporting on the matter
Trump's own words:
>it shouldn’t have been printed because it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. And I thank the New York Times for saying that.
That's not why he's thanking them.
In the article by nytimes
>Sensational, Unverified Dossier
>Last week, the explosive details — unsubstantiated accounts of frolics with prostitutes, real estate deals
>Late Wednesday night, after speaking with Mr. Trump, James R. Clapper Jr., the director of national intelligence, issued a statement decrying leaks about the matter and saying of Mr. Steele’s dossier that the intelligence agencies have “not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable.”
>Fusion GPS, headed by a former Wall Street Journal journalist known for his dogged reporting, Glenn Simpson, most often works for business clients. But in presidential elections, the firm is sometimes hired by candidates, party organizations or donors to do political “oppo” work — shorthand for opposition research — on the side.
>Remarkably for Washington, many reporters for competing news organizations had the salacious and damning memos, but they did not leak, because their contents could not be confirmed

It literally happened to a thread two weeks ago.
I saw it happen.
When the thread gets moved to Sup Forums the flags have question marks because the thread originated on a flagless board.
It's true. All of it.

How's he even going to govern if he goes and cries like a bitch on Twitter whenever someone is mean to him?

That little "how it happened" bit in the bottom corner is explicitly not when the BBC and even the times article one of you Trumpkins posted earlier said. Let me link you to that BBC article again, it explains the whole thing from the start:

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
>Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here?

And guess what, I'm taking the words of professional journalists over uncited Sup Forums flowcharts.

I guess that just means that I'm being controlled by the Jews though!

>BBC
>professional journalists

Pick one.

The British government and the MI6 are all backtracking from this.

What the NYT is saying in those quotations is that the information is unverified. They never once say it's false.

Actually user, the NYT was one of the first news organizations to present the matter AFTER the meme attached to the hacking report was leaked.