How about I shill your ass

Halsey

gonna take a wild guess and say this dude is a faggot

Myrkur desu

Lana, Clairo, Billie Ellish

t. iffy

this

why do all plants have bowlcuts?

u hate that fucking whore. i can't believe that enslaved is gonna perform with them on the same stage.
fuck them

Brockhampton
Pale Waves

no. he's a tall handsome bro draped in stupid clothes and coifed in a stupid haircut. just some model from a casting call willing to pretend to be a musician for a few years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Eilish#Discography
>Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes" (originally recorded for her dance teacher & released in November 2015), went viral and has racked up over 35 million streams on Spotify alone as of February 2018
they're shameless

richard spencer doesn’t have a bowl tho

brockhampton
kendrick
chance
childish gambino
lana del rey
clairo

>As long as they make good music
well they don't

Yep, its pretty much always young girls with rich fathers

kendrick isn't a plant

yeah he is

hell be planting his dick in ur butthole if he sees you posting this he can overpower you

UH

kendrick is a herb

he got signed by top dawg when it was a little dogshit label, do your research retard

top dawg is a plant label

t.gus

no

gambino doesnt really count since he was already successful as an actor before entering music so obviously had the connections to platform his music

I have been saying this for years. Thank you

>tfw they're starting to use industry plants in punk
youtube.com/watch?v=uid_8u7T13Y

Sometimes I think this guy isn't really queer, he's just wearing it as a costume because it sells better.

Khaled

can someone define "industry plants" for me

i know what everyone in this thread is talking about but i just think industry plant is a funny buzzword.

is she talking about blue balls? I legit don't get what did she mean by that

but user he doesn't

She won't make you sad

What even is he? Gay/bi or genderfluid or what

they call them blue balls cause they're sad

Most of those "famous even though nobody seems to like them" semi-pavement-clone indie bands from the past decade had lots of money behind them

ie Speedy Ortiz, Mitski, and so on

yeah but what he's working with isn't much better

>starting

ew wtf is that

delete this fucking post

>industry plants
i'm stupid - pls explain to me what an "industry plant" is? and what it is meant to acoomplsih or whatever.

Clairo is from my area, a lot of the younger kids in the DIY scene went to school with her and TORE HER TO SHREDS for that recent p4k feature. Completely manufactured hype.

artists that are pre-selected by record executives to be successful. they usually have fabricated "humble beginnings".

funny to see this thread. i am on a hunt to find the best mac demarco ripoff-core song, and i listened to this guy's song today. i have to say that, if i was looking for the worst mac demarco -ripoff core song, he's giving clairo a run for her money

Youre just mad cause hes hot and youre not

t. gus

Sorry Sadie, everyone knows y'all had major talent firms shopping you around to news outlets.

Destroy fake DIY

i don't know who the fuck sadie is, i worked VERY hard to coordinate those two pictures of dicky spentz and his head and you are ruining it

Based

Khalid, 6lack, Marshmello, Logic, Dua Lipa, Chance and Lil Pump are the pretty obvious ones

How is that fucking lesbian "hot"?

Name 1 guy who can pull off the bowl cut and blue eyeshadow other than daddy dapperton. Ill wait.

>daddy dapperton
dropped

b-b-b-b-b-b-baiiiit

Is Richard Spencer Italian?

name 1 guy who can including soyman

What?

Yet he gets more pussy than you. Move along, boo.

>This is what soyboys think

yeah boypussy maybe

Gus Dapperton is easily the most influential artist from the entire lofi youtube indie scene. His use of aesthetic captures emotions that no other musician has done in recent memory. If you cant at least appreciate his aesthetic, you dont know music or even music theory for that matter.

this post is in the middle of two other posts with pictures that were supposed to connect

They make terrible music but my god I went to one of their live shows, they have some fucking guts.

>aesthetics
gay dudes have been pulling off his look decades before gus.
gus is so insecure about it too he writes himself getting pussy into every music video

Oh

Well that's not a very funny shitpost

Back to the drawing board, newfag

>reddit spacer has the audacity to call anyone else a newfag

Did it ever cross your mind that these girls wanted to be in Gus Dapperton video just because he was hot and Gus was sweet enough to let them be in his music videos?

>newfriend fell for le reddit spacing meme

Y'all new kids are retarded fuck

I know that Clairo has a rich daddy, but how does an industry plant play such shitty sets and have such a low monetary value? Plus her stuff seems undeniably homemade. I'm sure she got the Fader video from some connections but is that enough to constitute a plant? I don't think there's a team behind this broad, is my point. I've got my eye on her though.

What'd they do?

You don't get on pitchfork without knowing a writer (and even that is rarely enough these days) or having a MAJOR publicity firm behind you.

I just looked up the Pitchfork article and yup, it's pretty suspect. Photoshoot and everything. Makes me yearn for the days of the Indie Golden Age because at least those people came up authetically. Music was a lot better too, though right now we're in this weird post stage where it's cool to hate on that whole movement but I digress.

There's still loads of great stuff at the true DIY level, especially with punk/hardcore/post punk, the problem is that there's VERY little opportunity for these artists to come up organically, if you don't hit the ground running with the right resources you're kinda fucked at this point.

Add in the nationwide apocalypse of underground music venues, and we're headed for rather dire times.

Bumparoo

i peeped her twitter for a second and ofc her response is "lol hi haterz!!!"

she'll be irrelevant in a few years anyway, maybe even sooner

>richard spencer
>not a media plant to discredit alt-right ideas

Her whole underdog no friends shit is bullshit, they aren't the haters; she got a platform and used it to talk shit to people who only supported her

odd future dot com was registered by an interscope employee in 2008

artists with a "meteoric rise" story that is bullshit

Nobody said sza?

>odd future dot com was registered by an interscope employee in 2008
proof?

Odd future was definitely industry plant shit but they executed it pretty well. What gives it away was frank.
>bunch of teenagers
>random model tier looks songwriter/rnb guy just happens to be friends with them
Yeah right

kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=182208.0