If your city is not in that list, your city is pretty much a non-city

If your city is not in that list, your city is pretty much a non-city.

Packing my bags to move to Australia now boys.

I live in Melbourne and feel that this isn't accurate

It's great here but not no. 1 in the world tier

This list was made by sjw's and jews

no need to be modest my friend.

>made by jews
>germany in the list
no im serious, id place us at 10-12? only helsinki and vienna deserve to be there

I have lived in Hamburg for 5 months and it's the ugliest city I've been to.

It's also the city inhabited by the most autistic people I've ever met, even after living in Finland.

The picture is an average sight of Hamburg-Barmbek, a central district of Hamburg and still one of the more popular and expensive ones.

best red light district in the world

that counts for sth

t.Schluchtenscheißer

>Barmbek
>expensive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's LITERALLY a pleb disctrict.

>helsinki
Have you ever been to Helsinki? That's a city that has a single railway line and it looks like shit as well (though better than Hamburg) and just feels DEAD.

Vienna deserves to be mentioned..

who shat in your lederhosen

time to pack my shit and reclaim vindabonna for the romans

No shit as those are some of the most expensive cities in the world.

Swiss cities are better than all those places, they just aren't on the list because of high living costs

Barmbek is the fucking ghetto you mong

Not him but Hamburg sucks

t. Kiel

>The Economist

He's a Finn living in Germany

>Hamburg

*most liveable cities for brown people

going from Helsinki/Turku to Stockholm feels like going from Chernobyl to Zurich

>Artificial cities like Melbourne and Helsinki
>Liveable

Implying any Swiss city is better. The people themselves make every swiss city worse than any other place on this planet. Wherever you are in Swituzerland, Swiss people are miserable, always in a mad mood and grumbly.. fuck, even on holiday they're grumbly. Besides your infrastructure is Somalia tier.

>Hungary
lol. Apart from Romania and Bulgaria, one of THE gypsy countries. So many cigans lmfao.

>t. El Chapo

>Australia
>liveable

He lives in the US now you dummy

No the ghetto of Hamburg is on its edges which are Russia tier

welcome to Hamburg-Osdorf

t. Kanacke

Umm dont worry sweety. Plenty of our gypsies go to Germany to steal cars and pimp out their sister.

this list is actual fucked, kalgoorlie should be #1 dumb cunts

t. Kushtrim Krasniqi

>city life
No thanks.
>home sweet home.

comfy

I'm pretty sure Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo should be #1, #2 and #3 with a power gap behind them followed by other Asian cities, but also Australian ones.

>weeb
lmfao

disgusting weaboo

>he has to spent more than 5 minutes to buy food
>there is not even a gym anywhere near
>spending half your free time in a solitary confinement metal box commuting to work
>no street food
>no social contacts
>no hook-ups
>no life at all
rural life is just about existing, not living

Love me trams

>Artificial cities
t. New world colony

Vienna has too many turks

I don't think they have lots of Turks. I think they got lots of Afghans and Chechens.. at least as far as I remember.

You are both correct and incorrect a the same time.
Vienna has too many Turks, too many Chechens but most importantly too many Yugos.

melbourne isn't artificial. It may objectively not be no.1 but there is heaps of shit to do in the city. Lots of historic and modern monuments.
no. 1 for being up drunk abos kek
holy shit you weeb, all your opinions have now been discarded
just because a city looks miserable doesn't mean it is bad lol

>Helsinki was established as a trading town by King Gustav I of Sweden in 1550
>Mexico City was established in 1325
>Cholula Puebla was established and in 500BC and its still the same town

Lmao get your facts straight pedro

Vienna is literally filled with huge twats. Everyone there is on their high horse, thinks everyone outside Vienna is a farmer and if they both speak dialect and don't live in Vienna they're treated as borderline retarded. Ignorant and cunty people.

every city on this list bar adelaide is probably like that

>tfw i'll never live like this

10/10

Perth fuck yeah, even though we're getting economically raped by Mein Fuhrer Malcomn Turnbull, still doing good

FUCK YEA CUNNT!!!!

I barely buy any food, I hunt, grow and fish.
I work from home mostly, I get plenty of "gym" workout when I'm chopping wood, rock climbing etc.
For me it's paradise. I lived in Stockholm for 4 years. Absolute nightmare.

helsinki and stockholm looks 90% the same except that stockholm has newer architecture

Not him but pretty much everything you said is wrong, country guy here to.
>>he has to spent more than 5 minutes to buy food
Takes 3-4 minutes to drive into town and buy groceries.
>>there is not even a gym anywhere near
And? Hiking, mountainbiking, running, rowing etc. All you'll ever need.
>>spending half your free time in a solitary confinement metal box commuting to work
I got 5 minutes to work
>>no street food
Depends on what "street food" is. We have a pizza shop, cafe, burger joint and two restaurants in town.
>>no social contacts
Bullshit, got all my friends close by. People I lived and worked with most of my life. Real friends.
>>no hook-ups
Wrong again. Met my wife in the local pub.
>>no life at all
Really? .
>rural life is just about existing, not living
I feel the exact opposite. Out here people are actually living. Cities is nothing but stress. You run from one location to the other, never really alive.
Here in the countryside you can relax and actually enjoy life.

What a bunch of cold boring cities

>Vienna
>Helsinki
>Hamburg
The only three I can judge and all of them are fucking shitskin ridden ghettos.
Some American liberal made that map.

It's all of the cities that have been taken over by (((them))).
I'm sure that is just a pure cohencidence.

anglo superiority confirmed

How is helsinki artificial

There was an ages old town where helsinki was established you moron

There are no shitskins in Helsinki though

The more migrants you allow into your cities, the more liveable they become. All those top cities are places in which the native population is finally being replaced by the newcomers, creating vibrant, multicultural communities.

Just look at how high Canada is scoring on those charts. It's all due to the new superdiversity that makes sure people don't get their quality of life dragged down by a homogenous society.

So make sure to vote for parties that keep the borders open Sup Forums, or your quality of life will suffer.

Shouldn't Malmö or Stockholm be on that list then?

No, there are just not enough migrants, yet. But you guys are moving in the right direction, just a million or two more and you will surely crack the top 10 eventually.

Top kek, most of those cities are routinely shat on by their inhabitants here.
I myself find it hard to believe that Vienna actually ranks 2nd. I mean it's nicer than my hometown, but not that much.

>no Aracaju

Fukuoka and Kanazawa are better than those

>Vienna has too many turks
those are serbs

>vancouver
>literally so expensive hundreds of houses remain empty
Who the fuck made this list? A trust fund baby?

the Economist. Vancouver's ranked first to third for 15 years now.

They obviously don't really know much about the fucking economy then do they.

It's the most liveable list, not the most affordable and economically feasible list.

Being able to afford it is pretty high on the list when determining whether you can live somewhere. Probably around ooooh i dunno, #1 on the list.

Most cities I've been to in Scandinavia are the same way.

Reykjavik was a real horror - I don't know how anyone could find that sorry excuse for a city charming. Ugly buildings, awful food, $10 pints of beer, and unpleasantly strange locals.

Iceland as a whole has quite a bit of nice nature, though.

The EIU measures stability,healthcare, culture and environment,education,andinfrastructure. I don't think housing costs factor in.

it looks like shit because we build it

housing is on the factor for deciding livability, but it's weighted the same as other categories. the point is, if you have the money, Vancouver is a great place to live.

>hamburg
top kek

>cities
>livable

Butthurt slav