Itt: albums that remind u of HER

itt: albums that remind u of HER

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1945461/car-seat-headrest-shares-inevitable-ricky-eat-acid-diss-track/wheres-the-beef/
youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA
youtube.com/watch?v=bqsiJPK-94Q
youtube.com/watch?v=khHMwXOtQBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off devin

>that album title

jesus christ, emofags all need to die

oh hey, it's the guy who tried to get famous by dissing the biggest name in indie.
fucking idiot

>posting Teen Suicide
>"u"
>muh feels
You don't belong here.

what? source?

>the feelings will never go away
why fucking live

forgot to post album

Sam Ray presented a fucking dissertation on why CSH sucks. Will Toledo responded by not giving a fuck.

stereogum.com/1945461/car-seat-headrest-shares-inevitable-ricky-eat-acid-diss-track/wheres-the-beef/

>Car Seated Headrest
>biggest name in indie

kill yourself Will

why did u say csh and will in the same sentence?
kys

That was two sentences

what's the name of the band with the top record 2018 on RYM?

>RYM
>indicative of anything
Sensible chuckle.

Metanoia is the ONLY good CSH album

"Pineal Gland"

hes really huge though
hes got almost a million monthly listeners on spotify alone right now and thats incredible for someone like him

It's indicative of being one of the biggest names in indie, if not the biggest.

why are you posting about me

youll get over it when you graduate high school :)

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA

>tfw this was our song
>tfw we both thought there was no one for us until we found each other
>tfw Jeff and Liz were our favorite vocalists

>>>r/indieheads

yikes

it's ok to be jealous

funny, my ex loved this album too. i guess they have more than one female fan.

here's another, one of "our" albums. i miss her an awful lot but thankfully my taste three years ago was drastically different.

>EX has been sending me "I want you back songs" and saying nothing else
youtube.com/watch?v=bqsiJPK-94Q

I need a song that says, fuck off, maybe we can talk, but mostly fuck off because I've realized a lot of shit.

So far I got this
youtube.com/watch?v=khHMwXOtQBQ

lol

>I need a song that says, fuck off, maybe we can talk, but mostly fuck off because I've realized a lot of shit.
Why can't you actually say that to her like a man instead of trying to find a song to say it for you? If this is what you're like now I can only imagine how whipped you were when you were dating her.

wut

i'll swap you mate. my ex lives in another country now and she blocked me a really long time ago (right after she broke up with my first replacement) and i want nothing more than for us to say our sorries and go back to being close as more mature people.

this sounds depressing
tell me more about it so i can feel worse about it

Maybe stop projecting. I have literally texted her "Can we just meet or something instead of this weird passive communication?"

Bitch sent me a song. God why does everyone on these boards immediately start projecting scenarios onto every single post?

I'm willing to send her one song to play her stupid game, then demand she talk or fuck off and I block her.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how does playing her stupid game do anything other than convince her that you aren't actually serious about wanting her to stop being so passive? Seems like it sends the wrong message, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4

This stupid Pogo song... I can't even listen to anymore. It was her favorite song at the height of things.

the one i'm writing. it's become something i really am not going to feel comfortable sharing. i wish i could just give her a copy without otherwise saying anything of it.

Because it's going to come with a message "here's your song, now speak up or I'm blocking you by tomorrow".