HOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUCK

HOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1484470510#t=52
vulture.com/2016/06/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-exists.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET

Closest to the real footage we'll ever get.

who is this?

Hello newshit.

Is this a movie? I mean, flick?

The holy grail of snuff footage we'll never ever see.

A news host shot herself live on air a long time ago.

That's fake. The footage was destroyed an eternity ago.

Prove it.

No shit you fucking faggot.
It's a screenshot from the film. Holy shit..

It's from the movie about her, Christine.

Yes, because only Sup Forums users would know who she was, am I right?

It's from the movie, friend. ;)

And by "friend", I mean "kys".

No, but only newfags wouldn't know who she was. Kys, my man.

No one will ever kiss a faggot like you.

Joke's on you, I've been kissed plenty already, so your statement is already wrong.

He's right. Only a newfag wouldn't know who she is. You've probably been here for a month.

stop shilling your movie holy shit

Y no webm

How do you not know who she is you dumb kike?

On it.

Some gay shit meme Sup Forums jerks off to

BTFO

I knew about this a long time ago but didn't know about the movie until a few days ago. It was alright for what it was but the ending was done perfectly. For what we know and witness reports it's pretty much a higher quality version of what we would see with the real footage and the added bonus of seeing her fall to the floor instead of just fall from frame. Realistically her hair along with that barrel angle probably would have prevented any visible blood on camera so it would have just been the gunshot... The only thing I thought was odd in the movie was the "attempted suicide" line on the script she wrote. I don't recall if that was real.

He says that account misses two major, tragic love affairs.

He said: “Of course the fact she was a virgin and she was a spinster will be a focus of this movie.

“But she had two very serious relationships. One was a guy who died in a car accident.

“She was still a teenager and he was in his twenties. Then later she had a romance with another man who worked in television with her.

“She moved to Pittsburgh to be with him, but the relationship fell apart because my dad was vociferously opposed to him. He was older and my dad did not want her to marry a Jewish man.”

>that group therapy scene

Fucking normies man.

What happen?

What makes you say that? I would assume that the cops would hold it for however long and there may have been a copy somewhere

There is still a real copy out there. It was discovered last year. It isn't destroyed like some faggots believe. It just won't ever see the light of day. This is as good as it gets.

News girl who shot herself in the head on live TV. Forgot her name.

You know what I hate?
_____________________________________made you look lol___________________

Wow it's fucking nothing

Duh, people only give a shit about this because the footage isn't available.

Nobody cares because it's footage of someone killing themselves on air, that is already publicly available

THE interest here is in the lack of public footage

christine chubbuck?

Don't ever reply to me or my husband's daughter ever again.

Why the fuck isn't anyone watching this? Hall just gave the performance of the year.

What a poor take

looks like shit

seriously?

Really? The director was ok with this take??

She's not as hairy as she should be.

What did you want?

fuck i hate it when people do that ___________________________________________________________________________got you

What the fuck did you guys expect? They filmed it literally as it was described from witnesses you stupid fucks.

her skull to pop open

Well I mean

It did sorta.

was it autism?

People being shot is rarely as dramatic as one might expect.

Anyone saw the movie not knowing how it ends? Wonder how shocking it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1484470510#t=52

>The only thing I thought was odd in the movie was the "attempted suicide" line on the script she wrote. I don't recall if that was real.

That was real. Would've taken you a second to look that up, my man.

I don't understand. It was the exact same thing. Blood spurts from the back of his head and he falls instantly. Blood spurts from the side of her head and she falls instantly. Are you an imbecile?

it always pissed me off that he did that publicly. He traumatized those people for life. Why couldn't he off himself in private?

go back to /ck/

No, it wasn't. It is owned by Mollie Nelson, the widow of station owner Robert Nelson, and she's entrusted it to the care of her attorney, you fucking mongoloid. (Source: vulture.com/2016/06/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-exists.html)

Why do you speak? Why do you make up fag shit that can be blown out with just a few keystrokes?

Why do you live? You have no right to, scum.

The fountain of blood coming through is nose is startling

It's a good take.

no way man those webms of that one dude's salmonella cooking traumatized me enough.

Another roastie toasted!

Literally /ourgirl/. Show some empathy for your kin.

tbf It was said that the footage was destroyed by many sources awhile back

>>Literally /ourgirl/.
See

No, it wasn't, you dirty, cum-encrusted, shit-eating faggot. Die in a wheat thresher.

The average user has had at least a few relationships. Whether they were good or sour.

Ah fuck off you tryhard

Its not many people knew about Chubbuck until the film unless you are into that sort of thing

inb4 fa/tv/irgins come out of their cucksheds to whine about the film and scream how only they know (their made up) depression

Fuck off.

You're likely young. A lot can happen before 30. I'm not sure if I want to see mine.

I'm 42 and I don't remember telling you to fuck on.

>you could've saved her.jpg
no you can't

you can't save fembots

I know this is just a shit post thread but in case anyone doesn't know the movie is Christine (2016). It's on VOD atm and I would highly recommend it as it has probably the best performance of the year I've seen. Solid 8/10

Have you seen Elle? I'm just flip-flopping on which performance was better.

Actually seeing it tomorrow but I've always liked Huppert so I'm pretty excited.

Enjoy! It's good. Very funny.

He was innocent, so those people deserved a show

It wasn't destroyed, it was locked away by the her families lawyers

literally overhyped nothing-happened

Why isn't this available for rent anywhere? I want to pay for my movies like a good, red-blooded American Patriot

this movie is being shilled.

ITS
FROM
THE
MOVIE

Your mum doesn't count nigga

that was shit

>shilling a low budget festival film on a Nazi anime imageboard

>some whore who couldn't get chad so she suicided

why don't they make a movie on the plight of disenfranchised males who live right now

>people were hyped for this

Wow. That was shit.

I've got no idea why you're doing but you definitely are. I hope you made a lot of money working on the film was because it's fucking trash.

>idealistic to the point of autism
>virgin
>reeeeees at normalfags
>no real friends
>incapable of making connections with people even when they reach out
>bitter and jealous at other people's successes
She's pretty much a proto-Sup Forums user

It's called Taxi driver.

That actually is being studied right now. It's a fascinating regression of society.

I do hope some good docs come out in a decade or so.