So we all agree that this was the best episode of the season right?

So we all agree that this was the best episode of the season right?

If you're a 14 yo edgelord

What? This is by far the least edgy episode of the show.

Lesbikino

>it didn't turn out that the black girl was a 40 year old neckbeard roleplaying

Would have been the GOAT twist

Tell me you didn't have a feel at this scene. Just try it.

that's not shut up and dance. and before anyone freaks out, I'm not saying it's the best episode of the series, only the season.

It was definitely one of the most thought provoking ones.
Pretty much every single episode made me go "holy shit" though. Be right back was top notch too, including the black mirrorfu

I just about shit my pants when pic related showed up on screen. I thought for sure that was where they were going with it.

What did the black guy on the scooter do? Did they ever clear that up?

It was a liberal shitfest SJW propaganda. Black Mirror always leaned conservative then with this trash season they went full libtard to appeal to tumblr

you mean the most reddit episode of the season?

What about it was propaganda?
(you)

It was cute though

i turned this off about 10 minutes in

i hate seeing pavement apes in media

The episode did nothing for me. Not even memeing, I would have been impressed when I was 13, but now I really don't care about the whole 'life after death' debate. And the tacked on lgbt bs was cringe inducing.

Was an episode about 2 old ladies going gay for each other. Then somewhere towards the end its like they remembered oh yeah this is tech related /insert mmo romance fantasy shit here.

>Black Mirror always leaned conservative

>tacked on lgbt bs
Do you think that any story about gays or lesbians is "tacked on" or just this one in particular?

Only this one.
The whole "oppressed lesbian from the country" thing added nothing to the story. It kind of stuck out and felt like pandering.

The Waldo episode literally predicted the Trump presidency. You can't make this stuff up.

shut up and dance either way
I watched this episode again with a bit more lenience and all of the interesting bits were glossed over, like the whole concept of the afterlife, then what was left was a fairly boring love story with a couple of lesbian kisses

I think it would have appealed to me a bit more if it was hetero, but I thought that the actresses did a great job.

plus Mackenzie is my waifu.

I don't get the point of the romance (sub?)plot. It was stupid and felt out of place. Would've preferred something like a guy being obsessed with his dead friends/parents or something.

I disagree. What really appealed to me about the episode was the idea of someone who is truly undesirable (a quadraplegic) throughout their life being redeemed and given a chance to love in this virtual world. Maybe its just my inner neckbeard talking, but I thought that it was really sweet.

I also feel like Black Mirror can get a little preachy and heavy handed with the allegory, so I like that it kind of switched up the series formula by showing technology used in a redemptive way.

Oh, I understand that different people enjoy different things.
It's just that the romance story felt too "normal", unlike typical Black Mirror episodes. You could recreate the whole episode in a modern day setting with MMO characters.
The dead people were just background fodder. I would've have preferred if they were the main focus.

>DUDE LESBIAN LOVE LMAO

Go back to tumblr

>throwing around buzzwords like that

I didn't like the episode either, but there was nothing edgy about it. This was in contrast to most Black Mirror episodes that are needlessly edgy.

That doesn't mean it endorsed it.

>He's a Sup Forums poster who shoehorns politics into threads

Oh boy. I feel bad for you son

How did they know he was watching CP? Wasnt it just a webcam video of his face?

.....yeah. theyre mocking people who vote for clowns/cartoon characters/oompa loompas. aka trump voters. how is it possible to interpret that as "leaning conservative"

>Black Mirror always leaned conservative

If they got inside his computer deep enough to manipulate the webcam and his friends' contacts, they sure could have gotten the browser history.

Except they weren't make fun of them, Waldo Moment was clearly an episode against the establishment and pc culture, it implies that he saves the world

and then he tells all the retard sheep not to vote for waldo. whoosh m8

i'm guessing this thread will be filled to the brim with edgy comments and contrarian opinions

that being said, i do believe San Junipero was one of the better episodes yes

the sexuality of the protags didn't really matter, it was the subject matter of our own mortality and how we deal with it

time to throw out the good old cliché; it really made me think.

i don't know why, but The Entire History of You is still the one that stuck with me the most

Oh, yeah, the people interacting with the screen on street looked so smart, voting for a cartoon character for the PM because he made penis jokes that wouldn't have impressed an average IQ 5th grader... you must be trolling, pham.

black mirror is literally "14 year old edgelord sci-fi: the show"

Dropped it after 15 minutes. Did I missed something worthy? Also the whole 3rd season is pure garbage. Netflix was a mistake

your post is literally "14 year old: the comment"

> t. 14 yo fedora edgelord