Mestizo's Struggle

Mestizos. What do you identify with? What percentage European are you?

I have always been called Spaniard/Italian/Jewish/french(blame my last name) (Americans don't really know their races apparently). I am only 60% European(Iberian peninsula) and 25% native american, and 1% individual things here and there. 5% unidentified.
Pic of me making funny face as bonus.

No else in the world cares about muh heritage percentages except for americans

> t. 1/64 cherokee

I've noticed this. It's probably because we Americans dont have an ancient culture to be proud of etc.

I mean, at some point everyones ancestors were in the same spot, or all throughout Europe during medieval times before the trek to America was even made.

When people ask what race I am. I wanna just say "Spaniard", but im not. So I dont.

This.

I was born in Mexico and raised in Mexican culture.

My ancestors may have come from the other side of the world, but whatever their culture was, it isn't mine.

Interesting take. I actually dont have any family in Mexico. Perhaps a long long time ago.
I tend to agree with that statement. I have never considered my self Mexican culturally. Even though I am genetically.

I am 100% Iberian, you filthy mongrels.

THE MADMAN

Chances are if you're American. You're probably not. All it takes is one parent.

about 70-80% euro (iberian and basque) have light brown/dirty blond hair, decent facial hair, hazel eyes, not able to tan very well. Remaing is native american and mena. You look more mixed than me tbf

>What do you identify with?
Colombian, but I could pass al local anyhere in the americas and southwestern europe

Yeah im pretty mixed indeed, my mom has green eyes and light brown hair. My hair used to be light brown when i was little, but now its just black. My eyes have always been dark brown though.

Probably different tribes as well, Columbia is quite aways from America.

you look european to me

I made a thread a few hours ago about how I just discovered I am indeed a mutt.

Well, I've only been called white because, to BR standards, I am pretty white.

I can't really pass for a gringo in order to get ladies because I'm short and tanned, I guess. However, if I started to speak Italian in the phone they (Brazilians) would most certainly think I'm Italian.

My sister can pass even for a German if she wants, though she really looks more like a Jew

I don't know how white I am. I'm about 30% Italian, 12% Anglo, 12% Jew, some 40% Poortuguese (including Portuguese with Italian and Jewish ancestry, weirdly enough). How much of a savage am I? No idea. I'll go with 10% because I really don't know, nor do I want to know. I'd rather not even know the names of my non-Euro ancestors. My hair is that of a savage (spiky, grows upward, known as Asian hair).

The male line is wholly Italian, both my surnames are Italian, and I identify with Italy more than anything else. I have no identification with the Jews, and very little with the Anglos. With the Portuguese, I love our language and some of their culture, but I don't identify with it. I think Brazil is a terrible country which went completely astray and has no solution whatsoever.

I plan on getting Italian citizenship.

thanks for your take on it. I have always known I was mixed, but its always cool to find out the exact percentages. I am pretty tall (6'3) I have a lot of Neanderthal variants though that perhaps add to my height(probs the iberian).

I've always liked French culture, so I take french classes. I dont think the French would like me moving to France though ^^

>I identify with Italy more than anything else
wew, my condolences anao

I don't need your condolences. I am, in fact, becoming more and more something of an Italian nationalist. The only reasons I'm not one yet is: 1) I am not actually Italian, though I will become a citizen in the future, after I manage to find my great-grandparents marriage documents; and 2) my Italian isn't all that good yet.

I intend on learning Italian more and more until I can write poetry in it. I've only written one sonnet yet and I ended mixing up a lot of Italian and dialect words, but I'm improving. Slowly, but improving.

It's not impossible. Joseph Conrad learned English at 26 and became one of the foremost English novelists. I'm only 21.

Italy even has a Brazilian (good-looking, btw) woman in the Congress.

I really wish I was tall.

My height has nothing to do with being white or not. My family is naturally tall. Most of my uncles are above 180cm, some of my aunts and female cousins are around 170cm. I have a cousin who's 199cm (he says it's shit).

My father was really unlucky and is only 170cm. He also married a short woman (my mom is about 155cm). Add to that the fact that I refused to eat meat back when I was a leftists and was still growing, and the result is a 172cm shortie. My sister still got some of grandpa's genes, though, and she's 169cm, which is tall for a woman.

>30% Italian
>I identify with Italy
lol

I'm not white
Not black
Not mulatto
Not... anything
Maybe a turk

I haven't eaten meat since I was 12 and I'm 1.80m. You just have shit genes. Sad!

I know your evil plans turkey!

It's more cultural than genetic.

My grandfather was 100% Italian and gave my father a lot of love for Italy, and my father passed that love to me. The male line before my father was 100% Italian. When I was a kid he would call me bambino, we'd eat Italian food made by mom after great-grandma's receipts, watch Italian movies, listen to Italian music and support Italy in the 2006 world cup. An Italian would also have less dificulty (none at all) pronouncing my name than Brazilians do.

I always grew up conscious and proud of my Italian heritage. When I marry, the woman will have to have Italian heritage too, preferentially a lot more than me.

Oh, and I also have citizenship rights, so there's that...

People are different.

I stopped growing after I stopped eating meat at 14. I didn't care about it because I only really cared about doing the ''moral thing''. I was an idiot. At 13 I was the tallest guy in class, at 17 I was Mr. Average.

is this a Latin superstition? I have never heard of meat=taller.
Also the way I see it, there is a large africa-italian population. I dont see why you have to be 100% italian to be "italian"

Lad, your height depends on your parents and not much else. Unless you were starving while growing, your diet didn't change much.

If your parents have a big difference in height, you'll end up around the same height as your father. If you parents were closer in height, you would have ended up taller than both. There's calculators for this type of thing.

I just identify with other CHIs. I don't see other ""mestizos""""" from other latino countries as my people. Yes, I know we have a common bond because of Spanish and Catholicism but that's pretty much it.

Neanderthals were short

That's true. Same for Italian Jews and others (as long as they identify as Italians, of course, instead of just Jewish).

Many of Italy's most famous historical figures weren't really Italian. Frederic II didn't have a single drop of Italian blood, but still was one of the great emperors and one of the main pre-Dante founders of Italian literature.

The most famous fascist song is a celebration of miscigenation, by the way (Facetta Nera). It was written during the Ethiopia war.

As Mussolini said once to Montanelli: 'racism is for blondes'. And Italians aren't blonde.

Of course I would tremendously prefer to be 100% Italian, but that's not the case, so there's nothing I can do. Geert Wilders is less Dutch than the vast majority of Dutch people, but that doesn't stop him from being the main defender of their country and culture.

Dark brown hair, green eyes, don't exactly know the percentage but mostly european, then african and probably amerindian as well to a lesser degree.

Well, here I'm considered white, some even have thought I was an american, but I'm unsure. I do remember that some french girls spoke to me in english once while speaking spanish to other people, so at the very least, I don't exactly look "latino" to the average person. What I can say is that I can identify myself more closely with an european than a mestizo.

Well, I'm taller than my mother, but I'm shorter than my father.

this

I have black hair and brown eyes, very light brownish skin, probably from tanning, as in parts where i wasn't exposed to the sun, i'm pale.
I wouldn't know what my percentage is, but it's probably at least 65% european. I don't have any obvious amerindian features.

When i move to another country, i'll identify always as ecuadorian.

>What percentage European are you?

nobody knows that.

we are not racial fixated as Unitedstasians

???

I have always read they were only a bit shorter than Homo heidelbergensis which is pretty tall.

>Spain

>White

^^

Kek, draw your own conclusions then. I'm just talking based on what i see and what other people have told me.
Insulting people based on race is retarded

Mestizos are fucking ugly

U look like my uncle

of course spen are not filthy wh*Teoids

Thanks babe

Forgot to add, talk shit post pic har har har

Nah they were definitely shorter than modern humans. They also had narrower shoulders and wider pelvises. They had wide, robust bodies in general.

>The "Spanish" one has the colors of the Portuguese flag and the Portuguese cross in the helmet.

Sudacas we're a mistake

I just identify as "Hispanic" even though it's a cultural term.
The majority of people in the US equate "Hispanic" to mestizo anyway.
>What percentage European are you
I dunno, 40-60% like everyone else.

no, you are just a tiraflecha

/thread

My 23andme came out 97.6 percent Europoor (mostly Iberian) even though my entire family is Carishitbbean and have been for centuries. I was expecting to be a little more mixed, to be honest. How accurate are these things?

if you honestly care about that stuff, i feel seriously bad for you. If you talk about """superiority"""" i'll say this, I would rather not live in Spain. Especially since what happened very recently. Besides everyone knows France>Spain.

Pretty accurate. Percentages can kind be a meme sometimes though. Certain people like Larry David are 47% or something super high native American, but he looks super germanic/anglo. It really depends.