And we now return to

And we now return to...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPdiV4GRsyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every fucking episode in season 14

Sinbad

Malcolm in the Middle

>we couldn't think of a segue to this cutaway gag so we'll just put it on the TV

Just make a sketch show mcfarlane, ffs.

CNN

i learned something about seth macfarlane this year. he's an extreme leftist hypocrite who is more racist than most people. also he throws bitch fits on the internet.

Star Trek but for goats

He throws bitch fits on his tv shows man

>it's a get the bland monotone voice guy to blatantly state the writer's opinion on something instead of actually telling a joke joke

The movie parodies are kind of dumb. At least on the Critic it made sense since he's a film critic.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPdiV4GRsyA

/ourguy/?

no. he is Sup Forumss guy

/samething/?

Anyone else think s13 and 14 are more of a return to form of s1-3 but with more crude and potty jokes

lol fucking probably
most of them are lefties

>and we now return to Sup Forums mysteries
>"look c-bot, the footprints lead straight into the old footposter archives"
>'GZZRT... WHERE ARR WE GOING... MISTER... BRRAPP'
>"hold it right there faggot, I'm the janitor of this archive, and I don't take kindly to newfag shitposters lurking around for memes!"
>Peter: Sheeze, that Janitor sure is a big guy!
>Lois: For you, Petah.

how can he be racist if he's leftist? The tv told me only white conservatives can be racist

I'd agree, I think Family Guy's gotten a second wind. Is S14 the most recent? If so, the Christmas episode is top-tier Family Guy.

Imagine if Seth actually caught his flight on 9/11, what would the world be like without Family Guy?

Family Guy is basically a sketch show.