Aside from her music, why does are her partners always much MUCH younger than her?

aside from her music, why does are her partners always much MUCH younger than her?

Because she does is 900 years old.

i want to FUCK an older woman

I know one of ya'll motherfuckers got the full res image of pic related in your qt folder. Give it up

what

I don't have it

>900 years old
Lmao.

This is p common in lgbt couples and esp lesbian couples

Sup Forums doesn't know any gay people though

now that i think about it, my friend always dates much older guys
is there any reason why this is or is it just an odd phenomenon?

Maybe they have older siblings

don't even get me started

child bearing hips

What kinds of pictures do you think she has on her computer?

rare unsauced lolis

It really just comes down to there being a smaller dating pool. Less people to date means less room for arbitrary restrictions/preferences, so many gay people are more open to finding love with partners of a significant age gap.

hopefully pictures of out-of-shape guys who shitpost about music on japanese cartoon forums

Suicide instructions

>why does are her partners always much MUCH younger than her?

She's attractive enough to be picky. Also, would you say no because of her age?

Partly this , partly because gay couples don't have biological children, and partly because there isn't necessarily an expectation to grow old together (not saying there aren't gay relationships that last decades but it isn't usually seen as "wrong" to just date on and off for your whole life). Basically just a lack of adherence to mainstream heterosexual norms.

Believe what you want to believe, but i fucked annie clark back in 2010, i was only 17 at the time. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience.

she's alpha and redpilled on The Wall

bro do you have these promo vids? theyre not on youtube anymore

I want an older woman to HUG me and maybe abuse me emotionally a little bit later on

Doz she need to be exorcised?

>ywn feel her tender touch as she kisses you goodnight
>ywn hold her in your arms while she falls asleep
>ywn stay up for hours listening to her breathe, cherishing every moment as if it were your last
kill me

you missed a few nights. nature calls sometimes though

favourite song??

Listen, this board is a joke

A shamble. A disease

Why, you ask

Because it's full of utter hypocrisy and judgmental hipsters, the same people who ironically call other people hipster douchebags

When will you people grow up? Most of you are most likely 19 and younger and its quite sad you spend most of you're time judging someone else for their OPINION and taste in music and art

Just because you listen to edgy underground artists with strange genres I've never heard of doesn't make you a special snowflake. And when you brag to your friends about how cool and "refined" your music taste and knowledge is, just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead

Stop acting like a child. And stop using such immature terms. Grow up, you imbeciles

In 10 years, none of this trivial tomfoolery will matter. Music is not everything. So while you sit there and torrent the new Bjork album, just know you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating... Yet you chose to listen to music ironically to fit in with neck beards on a music forum

How sad, how sad indeed

this pasta is undercooked

Hi, enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?