Fire away, OP!

The Strangers

This is some low quality new fag bait

the avengers (2012)
OR
The Evil Dead (2013)
OR
American Sniper (2014)

The thing that weirded me out about the movie was that on the surface it was a nearly cartoonish revenge fantasy flick where you get to see a Jew machinegun Hitler in the face, but every character in that movie that acts genuinely human is a nazi that isn't part of the SS or the party leadership. I legitimately feel bad for the average Joe nazis in this movie. Maybe if you saw them doing more nazi-ing rather than trying to die with dignity or playing cards or talking about newborn children.

Not even trying

Primer

this one too

Civil war. Such a boring pile of shit

Jupiter Rising was the worst I've seen recently and Ender's game too.

If this is the worst you EVER saw, then you're a dirty millennial and I hope you die soon.

>HURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURBURBURHURHURHURHURHURHURBURBURBURHURHURBURBDDKDKDKDKDLDODPEDDKDKSPPAPWPELEO *smokes weed*

>all them faggots posting at least 6/10 movies as the worst they've seen
you need to watch more films

You just need to be more careful with what you watch instead of wasting your time with shit

Pirate Radio

oh come on, this one is his best, let's be fair

asdfhaghakghkñsdhgksñdhgñsdhgskhgoeruhbotnbrtnbornñofcfhdfsah

how can you know it's shit before watching it?

Texas Chainsaw 2003
World War Z
Godzilla

I agree mate. This is the pinnacle of le so quirky-revenge unrealistic wet dream bullshit on a theme that is done to death: nazis and ww2. Tarantino is irrelevant post-pulp fiction. Jakie brown if im being very very generous

Look at reviews dumb ass, fan score on rotten tomatoes, what other people are saying about it

>people were so dumb they missed out on the obvious subtext that the Basterds were portrayed as pieces of shit
This is why we can't have nice things.

Keep telling yourself that, you dumb faggot gentile. Harvey Wenstein loves that you bought the blueray

Basterds is a great movie.
Anyone who hates it because it's a "Jew revenge fantasy" is a Redditor from /r/The_Donald who just found Sup Forums and thinks he needs to make a million white babies.

>Basterds is a great movie.
why

into the woods (ex made me watch it)
Dragon Wars

i like how people have concocted this idea that quentin tarantino of all people is secretly a nazi

Memento
From Dusk Till Dawn
Birdman
Empire of the Sun

Imagine if a director like Haneke had released this exact same movie. People would consider the commentary about the perverse and inhuman nature of the Basterds obvious and probably too on the nose even. But it's Tarantino so of course that means there's zero subtext, right. I thought subtle social commentary was a good thing?

>there are literally suicide bombers in this movie and people still fail to miss the connection with radicalisation and terrorism

Shoshanna as a character makes this message a tad confusing though, she's genuinely portrayed as doing nothing wrong and has to interact with genuinely bad people the whole time through (well Fredrick is debatable, he was just a stupid creep whose egotist outings were enabled by his country, hell he seeks affection with one of the only people that clearly doesn't like him. If it wasn't for his uniform nobody would think he'd deserve to die)

If this is the worst then you have almost no culture of actual bad movies. Underage?

It's an expression. Probably to point out how dissapointing it was, get some replies. Nobody actually discusses those BAD bad movies, as there are never really high expectations from them