Why do Latin Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is?

Why do Latin Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is?

I've watched a bunch of narco documentaries, and Latin Americans really don't care about their fellow man.Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unsolved_murders_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea. Pitiful really.

Its funny how they get offended when we do something to those Spics, when Spics themselves don't value each others lives

Why do Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is?
I've watched a bunch of school shootings documentaries, and Americans really don't care about their fellow man.Why is that?

It's a tiny bit more nuanced than that.

In the US as well, but the press doesn't report frequently.

>nuanced
Kill yourself.

LOS

You think that's as prevalent as the drug wars in Mexico or what was going on in Colombia in the 1980s and 1990s or what goes on in the average favela

The only demographic here who has no sense of the value of a life are American Blacks and they aren't as bad as Spics.

We sure as hell don't value your lives, that's for sure

It is, tho.
You are acting as if we latin americans just go around killing people.
That just isn't true.

oh you don't like the word "nuanced"?
what words do you kids approve of then? "unironically"?
go back to twitter and never come back

It's fascinating that in spite of that so many South Americans would rather live in the United States because their countries are so backwards and dangerous that they would give anything and everything just to live here. Really makes you think

I've watched a bunch of nuclear weapons documentaries, and Americans really don't care about whole humanity.Why is that?

How's it not true? How many massacres have happened on US soil?

Look at what happened in El Salvador and Guatemala - thousands of people getting massacred for no reason.

have you watched the news from your own country lately? Down here we get astonished that such things happen in the most powerful country in the world. Such things don't happen here

Come on, man. You know things are not this simple.

Shhh, let him teach us about our countries

Yeah literal criminals didn't own our country.

You'd think being good Catholics, you'd think murder is wrong. Guess the Spanish didn't teach you that part of the scripture.

Murder is wrong. That seems pretty simple to me, no? Every murder that happens in the US (except Blacks and Spics), we memorialize because we hold human life to be sacred.

Don't you have some statue to tear down?

>Why do Latin Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is?
says the number one war mongering on the planet.
how can Americans be so hypocrites?

We don't think murder is acceptable.

Retaliating against 9/11 (one of the biggest atrocities ever) is ok. Murder for profit isn't.

Says the country that drugged people and pushed them out of planes into the Atlantic.

GANAMOS! /thread

I've never even used Twitter.

Leftist are not people, faggot

>Retaliating against 9/11 (one of the biggest atrocities ever) is ok.
by that logic Japan should have killed you all and it will be just fair retaliating. fuck off, hypocrite

>Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is

t.

(Palmira is in the metropolitan area of Cali, btw).

See what I mean? Americans don't do this shit.

You dehumanize people in a way Americans do not. That's why you're not part of our civilization

They attacked first. Don't poke the bear if you don't want it to maul you.

He is a fag in denial, why are you guys reply to him?

> You dehumanize people in a way Americans do not

t.

also millions of murders all over the World, 600.000 murders during the Unitedstasian Civil War, etc.

>Claim Irak has weapons of mass destruction and start a preventive war.
>Oh there were no weapons, sorry.
keeps the oil anyway
tell me again how Americans are morally superior, pls

Stop consuming the drugs that Latin America produces and the violence will go down.

We don't make drugs for our neighbors. Our main consumers are americans. Since producing drugs are illegal, the battle for keeping the suply as high as the demand is costly when you fight against governments.

If you ever seen a real narco documentary - one that isn't just showing the Pedro "the litle man" Sanchez and how he deals coke on the streets of Guadalajara- you'll see that the CIA is the biggest drug dealer in the world.

A 100 years from now, we will be studying the "War on Drugs" in America as we study the "Opium Wars" in China.
It's pretty much a foreign power doing it's best to take economic and political advantage.

Why is your country at war in a place that does not concern you, killing thousands of people?

We wouldn't have consumers if we didn't have producers. Circular logic here.

>Says the country that drugged people and pushed them out of planes into the Atlantic.
Says the guy that has to bring up something that happened 40 years ago because he knows nothing about what happens outside the borders of their own country.

>inb4 why shoul I learn about other countries, america number one !!!! XDDD

Your country was literally owned by drug cartels who were above the law.

People here generally don't get away with murder. That happens in your country. I think the class system in Latin America perpetuates the idea that people who aren't in the higher classes aren't worth anything, so they're worth killing.

Fucking savages.

Lol das tru In violent brcause i don't care about other spics!!! Fuck em i wanna be white and live in a big hous :^)

Then you should tell CIA to stop financing the drug cartels.
That might help.

>circular logic
>What is law of ssupply and demand

Why is it the CIA's fault that your culture doesn't value human life?

You think Westerners go out killing other Westerners like nothing?

>People here generally don't get away with murder.

211,000 homicides committed since 1980 in the USA remain unsolved.

your shitehole country is, by far, the most violent of all "developed countries". if there is any high income country were murderingis completely normal, that one is USA.

you are also responsible for millions of deaths all over the World. life is not worth anything for you.

and you still consume the drugs that kill all of these people.

>You think Westerners go out killing other Westerners like nothing?
In American schools, yes.

It does concern us.
Everything is a fight to maintain stance and control of resources over Russia and China.
They aren't going to get into some complicated geopolitical reasoning for their actions with the common pleb screaming "no blood for oil" even though his whole life is dependent on petroleum products.
It's control of the world, and somebody is going to have it if we don't.
There are no good guys.

Not as common as people like Los Zetas beheading whole towns in Mexico.

And the people's lives we devalue are usually people who don't value lives themselves, like Spics, Blacks and Arabs.

I guess you just don't value all those children shot in those mass murders as high as humans, huh.
Makes you think.

LOS

There are leftist and supremacists fighting on the streets fucking up historical statues and rollin over crouded places with cars in your country right now .
Doesn't seem like people get along in that country right now

- Controls the world
- Cripples Latina America progress with dictatorships and what not
- Creates and wages war on drugs all over the world causing cartels creation and organized crime
>Look at those savages killing each other, so disgusting

what the reason for Cali and its metro area to be such a cesspool? Is there any hope for that city?

Very few instances of that happening

How many beheaded bodies were found in Mexico today?

Look at this victimhood complex. It's your shitty culture that makes drug cartels possible. I guess the golden rule doesn't exist there.

>>Tell that to the father of five who either farms coke leaves and does a druglord's bidding or

What the hell are you talking about, fattie, that faggot argentinian is right

Go get an honest living then. Is that too difficult?

I guess it is. Shitty fucking culture.

So you honestly think all third world problems is because "we don't love eachother" and america is completely innocent because their people are so friendly with each other and all the people killing over there are just a "few" instances?
Fukin lol

He will obviously never know since USA education is S.H.I.T

>>Golden Rule

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with USA's Golden Triangle right
wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking#Golden_Triangle

Just exercise more.Is that too difficult?

I guess it is. Fatty fucking culture.

Well considering your country has 1/3 the population of the US but has more murders, yes, there's a systemic problem with the culture.

Culture doesn't exist in a vacuum.
Borders don't mean shit for the past 100 years. Globalized economy made the world unified, and that's why "super powers" meddle within other countries.

If you had any interest in searching for "WHY" you would look at historical rates before foreign intervention and stick your supremacist head up your loose cuckold ass.

The USA is so peaceful!
I love how they bombarded filthy vietnamese even the civilians!
I love how they invaded Iraq with the pretext of WMD then took all the oil!
I love how they interfered with multiple goverments and established dictatorships!
I love how they fund drug cartels and terrorist groups!
I love the manifest destiny!
So peaceful indeed!

Do you see Americans killing other Americans systematically without consequences? No you dont because we have the rule of law here and people here generally respect human life.

Sorry if you don't believe in that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
>School shootings are an "overwhelmingly American" phenomenon,[1] and have become common place as much to be considered as part of "American culture".

why are the threads about barthelona being deleted?

because pol

>>Do you see Americans killing other Americans systematically without consequences?

>>More than 211.000 homicides committed since 1980 in the USA remain unsolved.

I hope this answers your question, son.
Real life isn't like your tv series.

>usa
>value of human life

Since 1980...way to reach. 37 years of data to make a point.

There were probably 211,000 homicides in all of Latin America in the last month.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, never been involved with drugs neither watched any of those documentaries.

>people here generally respect human life.
oh boy

Why do Spics bite the bait?

So you value human life, just slightly more.
And of course, for some dumb reason school children are not included

ESTAMOS GANANDO

You should read that guys post again, bruda. He said "Has to do the druglord's bidding". Maybe you should learn how to read.

After > such, a power vaccum is created obviously, which opens a breach for whatever has the means to take place. In our case(caused by your people): Criminals.

[2]

They value it, just not very much.

People are worth about 5k a year there

Latin America doesn't throw nuclear bombs to civilians. I don't know what they teach you at school but everyone knows USA is the most evil country. You even make shows about how evil you are like Homeland.

SEGUIMOS GANANDO

Because they are c*tholics. They value human lifes as lifestock for their devil. They cherish rape and murder and destroying everything pure.

Not as bad as Latin America and most murders here are solved.

So, are you saying pr*testants are good, Sygtriggr Kjartanson?

>>

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unsolved_murders_in_the_United_States

LOS VIMOS RENDIRSE

Do Spic parents even cry when their kids get killed in drug violence or random crimes? I watch their funerals and no one is crying.

Anything is better than babykilling, murderous c*tholic savages. That's why people always flee from your places to protestant/secular areas (Cali->Texas and Cascadia, southern Europe->northern Europe, South America->Northern America).

And to the people who say USA is just as bad. The sick things that happens there (far rarer than in Mexico or other savage couuntries) is because of the corruption of papists that have been infiltrating the country since WW2. Kennedy was the antichrist and led America to it's current godless, degenerate way.

Women do tbqh. Men less so.

Why do Americans have no sense of what the value of a human life is? Welcome to LatAm anyway, Juan.

Just as much when kids die in school shootings or airplane'd towers I suppose

See you joke about shit like that because you don't value human life

That isn't a human being. That's a terrorist.

CHI

>That isn't a human being. That's a terrorist.
See? you say shit like that because you don't value human life.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. 1st and foremost: Can't bitch against the HRE. 2nd: The catholic church in the past fed the hungry, cared for the sick and cared for the poor in general, how it simply has no more power.

But then the one thing you can't miss: The problem here is fanatical evangelicals, since they are the ones stealing money from their followers and getting the poor on their side, ironically, so they can elect politicians and fuck everyone's lifes.

Seems you got a huge misconception as to how and why some people leave.

How's he a human being? He doesn't value our lives, so why should we value his.

Your shithole country literally has a Saint for death. What the fuck is that macabre shit?

lol

How are you a human being? You don't value their lives, so why should they value yours.

>This thread

Islam attacked us first. It's self defense.

We literally donate millions to charities helping these people out. Your people would kill the mother and the rest of the family.

Yeah how Spics treat human lives IS sickening.

It's fun when Americans pretend they are first worlders.

>Islam attacked us first. It's self defense.
Kek

>We literally donate millions to charities helping these people out
Yea, I know. But I think they would like you to stop doing it.

HAHAHAHAHA SHEEEEEIT