Played 44 career games

>played 44 career games
>had stage 3 CTE

This CTE meme has officially become SJW level. The real question should be "who DOESNT have CTE."

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070905224343.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987636/
cdc.gov/traumaticbraininjury/pdf/prisoner_tbi_prof-a.pdf
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/mri-scan-may-help-diagnose-chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-ucla-researchers-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So a sport where men constantly bang their heads together is causing men to have brain injuries? Hmmmmmmm

He was a hardcore gangsta well before he joined the NFL. Even if he developed such a severe case of CTE so quickly it wasn't the cause of his behavior.

Everybody who ever play the sport of football is getting diagnosed with CTE. it's becoming a forced meme.

And when something is this forced it needs to be questioned

prove it in court

lol you're fucking retarded

Oh yes he literally never played football before the NFL

You're straight up retarded if you don't think their is brain damage in football

n-n-n-not me!

How come you don't see NHL players committing heinous crimes, and you know they take hard hits to the head.

Chris Benoit didn't murder in a fit of rage.
His pillhead wife attacked him and in his literal lifes defense she was accidentally killed
His son was a fucking vegetable tier retard and daddy was about to go to prison for years after all his wife's drugs were found when he called the cops

The man sat in his house for 2 days, holed up in a hell no man should face.
He mercy killed his son and then killed himself in shame

All this roid rage 'crippler crossface' meme bullshit is actually rage inducing

Chris Benoit was unironically a very good man and died as one. Only posthumously is his name smeared because nobody wants to think about the deeper darker depravity that lurks even among homes in your very neighborhood and it is easier to just make a stupid fucking comment and forget

>All this roid rage 'crippler crossface' meme bullshit is actually rage inducing

I agree with everything you said, but you cant deny that his brain was swiss cheese, and that led partially (or mostly) to his actions.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070905224343.htm

Yep
>t. lemming

you can literally look at ex-players' brains and see it. this is a Sup Forums-tier delusion if you are going to deny objective, empirical fact

literally what does this even mean? evidence is evidence

Wouldn’t this prove the issue starts in college and High school were they don’t teach proper form. I still see motherfuckers spear tackling in high school games.

>Live in New England affluent area
>history of football excellence
>town are being merged to create "Jonesville-Belmont" football teams
>Lacrosse is exploding

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987636/

well established

>CTE doesn't start as a child

are you faggots brain doctors? no, you're just taking ((((their)))) word for it, that CTE is an epidemic and football should end. right now, it's all bullshit

>you can't trust peer review publications unless you are an expert

so you don't believe in any science whatsoever?

>((((their))))
get your revisionist shit out there, doctors are predatory amongst each other, and if these studies were shit their competing academic peers would savage them.

If anything the juden are the ones active in the NFL sweeping this shit under the covers you.

Regardless of his actions, such advanced CTE in a player in his prime is bound to seriously damage the reputation of the NFL.

Are you a doctor? Because doctors seem to agree that football causes CTE. Concussionball needs to be stopped.

He's saying just because you read an article stating something doesn't mean it's true. Quite a lot of news these days is taken completely out of context in hopes for a cash-in or to push an agenda.

>no, you're just taking ((((their)))) word for it, that CTE is an epidemic and football should end. right now, it's all bullshit

ok.

holy fuck you're stupid lmao

so rich white kids from new england wont play football?

really closing the talent pipe

The guy in charge of investigating the NFL for CTE is a former professional wrestler and Harvard offensive lineman. His group once said that among the early deaths for young football players, 90% of NCAA football players had CTE, which means he himself likely has CTE. Now the question is, how dangerous exactly is CTE? Are there certain forms or stages of CTE that are more damaging than others? Many former NFL players lead productive, quality lives off the field, so really we can't say for sure that CTE is as damaging to the human brain as the studies indicate. Jerry Kramer is still sharp as a tack and he most certainly would have had CTE, Terry Bradshaw is still a national celebrity despite his lifelong depression, Bart Starr ran a successful insurance agency long after he retired.

this isn't a one-off article, sweetie

>What do you mean he played full contact in high school and college?

the cte diagnoses are meaningless unless compared with the general population, which still hasn't been done

actually, he's saying just because you read an article about CTE in former NFL players doesn't mean it's true. a simple review of the paper's abstract clearly contradicts this. 99% of the almost 10% of deceased former NFL players showed signs of CTE.

as an aside, i hate when people do this shit. don't bother to do their own research and then say "hey, can't trust everything you read" because they themselves are exactly the type of people they criticize

cdc.gov/traumaticbraininjury/pdf/prisoner_tbi_prof-a.pdf

always been super interested in it, hope a large study comes soon.

what am I looking at here?

>cuck ass northeast
>football excellence
The best athlete Massachusetts has ever produced is fucking Jack Eichel you chubby beta male

Or even professionals in other sports.

Imagine being this fucking retarded and so far lost to tinfoil conspiracies. Dont ever reproduce or leave your flyover shithole.

>flyover
>retarded

um, sweetie...

I think that indicates that football is a fucking retarded sport.

>the shortbus of the southern half of the United States

based

So do football players always have headaches after games? I box and every time I spar I'm always left with horrible headaches.

This is b8, right?

44 games
probably 40+ in college
probably another 40 or so in high school where "rub some dirt on it" is the answer to every injury that isn't dehabilitating

amazing OP, you seem to have a brain injury and you probably never even played football.

I wonder if there are demographic reasons behind those numbers.

Wait really? I never knew that.

Yep.

It was actually a very very very tragic situation.

Will be so easy when the NFL legal teams starts going all the way back and bringing out terrible stuff about the herendez family.

he is an apologist. his son had some developmental problems, and who the fuck knows what happened with the wife, whether or not it was defensive.

That said, the demons in his cte 4 brain maid him smother his boy.

>Do you get the headaches?

Guys, it's pretty obvious that this whole CTE thing is being pushed by some faggy Europeans to try and edge Football out and force America into soccer.

There are
Dumbass white people believing in fairies in the sky and creationism

His wife was fucking arguing with him about whether they needed to put the boy into a home because of care the week prior to the deaths. That's on record in newspapers.
He was potato status brohan

Can I have your stuff?

>force America into soccer

for what purpose?

>mexicans

CTE and concussions exist in soccer, from colliding and repeatedly going for headers. Europe is a backwards place so they don't realize it's an issue yet.

>atheists

enjoy hell! lmao

>Texas is smarter than California

I am never ever ever going to let the Commiefornia fags forget about this.

The correct answer was niggers you autist

Implyin heading a ball is the same as full speed head first tackle

i'd still rather be a brain damaged chad cause i drank myself retarded anyway.

CTE can't be detected in living people. There are no controlled experiments.

cat scan/MRI

there is literally no difference between niggers and white trash (i.e., poor southern """whites""")

>On April 20, 2017, investigators reported that three handwritten notes were next to a Bible opened to John 3:16 and "John 3:16" was written on his forehead in ink.[89] The notes reportedly said he was entering the "timeless realm" and would see his family in heaven. Shampoo was found covering the floor, cardboard was under the cell door to make it difficult for someone to enter, and there were drawings in blood on the walls showing an unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of God, with the word Illuminati written in capital letters underneath.[90]

sounds like a healthy brain

Except crime rates, Academic performance, IQ scores and pretty much every single measurable behavioural statistic.

>crime rates, Academic performance, IQ scores and pretty much every single measurable behavioural statistic
lol try growing up in the South with poor whites and then say there's difference. all they do is make meth and go mud-riding

t. Mississippian

>If I'm against brain damage, I must be a SJW.

And this is bad........ how?

>stop complaining goy you got your money

He also did a lot of drugs if I'm not mistaken

They can't.

yeah he was hooked on zoloft for almost a decade

okay

Its called trumptardism and its affecting alot of white numales right now

>ultra right wing sources
>iq is a measurement of intelligence

Kys drumpftard

They can't. Source your claim that they can.

>lol, try it and your stats aren't proof!
Kek

>t. relentless sperg can't believe his own eyes

Concussions/head injury are actually most common in women's soccer :^). Are you saying women aren't equal user?

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire fucking life.

Wiki
> Currently, CTE can only be definitively diagnosed by direct tissue examination after death, including full autopsies and immunohistochemical brain analyses

Your image is from a UCLA study reported on in this article, where they are working on developing a method to diagnose CTE in the living.
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/mri-scan-may-help-diagnose-chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-ucla-researchers-report

> While the findings from this single case report are preliminary, they raise the possibility that MRI scans could be used to diagnose CTE and related conditions in living people. At present, CTE can be diagnosed only by direct examination of the brain during an autopsy.

So, you just don't know what you're talking about.

>drugs
>brain damage

only if he was huffing paint

try leaving your basement

Thanks for proving my point

Says the guy samecucking bait in a shitty thread in the middle of a night looking for other people as bored as he is

>i never been around blue collar men

Faggot

kek this

my dad is liberal as fuck and he would bust most of your asses at 69. hardass irish democrat carpenter. fucking /r/the_donald cucks thinking they have any masculinity at all is fucking hilarious

Did you see Chris Benoits spirit nod at you after you sent that?
But in all seriousness that's fucked up

Your dad lets men bust in his ass

nah he hates fags m8

that is his one strange thing. i figure some dude tried to fuck him when he was a kid or some shit

BUT 97% OF CTE SCIENTISTS AGREE THAT THE NFL CAUSES BRAIN CHANGE user

>I DISAGREE BECAUSE SMART MAN SAY SO

do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Your faggot dad is a """Democrat""" because his shitty carpenter's union tells him to be.

How long before the families of all these dead players file a multibillion dollar class action suit against the league?

It's only because there are 15 million fucking spic immigrants bringing the IQ down. Shit I walk around parts of LA and 90% of the people on the street don't even speak english.

AHAHAHAHA

nigger the men in this family have been Liberal since they got off the fucking boat. blow my mostly Irish 2 incher